Consumer Reviews of SgGarage Edwin

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 ) Next »
Edrollbrick
368 forum posts Joined on 13-Aug-2004
Change Speakers & Added Sound Deadening on doors  Posted on 17-Jun-2018
Just got the stock speakers change out.
For strait forward changing of speakers and sound deadening, reasonable prices and clean installation, no hassling and good advise given.
SgGarge team really know their stuffs. Workmanship pretty good.
Good team and works fast. Eddie and team you are great! Post Management Response

JimmyChua_103464
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Dec-2014
Replace motor for right side mirror  Posted on 31-Aug-2018
Works well. I will recommend for the price I paid. Thank you! Post Management Response

Hans912
14 forum posts Joined on 27-Oct-2015
Highly recommended  Posted on 05-Jun-2018
Knew Edwin through the FB, he is always kind and help to answer all of your questions. Still remember that we discussed about the vezel left side mirror regarding to how change to the same one as right side mirror. It is great talk even though it proved that very tough job to change it. 1st time to Edwin workshop is to install auto foldable function for the side mirror. It is very impressive, than install it within 10mins, later, I will ask Edwin whenever I have doubts about the car, he is really experts in vezel and very patient to answer the questions, I switched to his work shop to do the regular service even still within the warranty. It is amazing, at most 15mins to settle all the services, you know what? My PI recommended workshop(OW) tooks more than half day to change the EO only, and you are not allowed to watch what they are doing. At Edwin workshop, you can watch closely what the technican did and what EO they poured in if you like. Seldom to write review, but this time I have to highly recommend SgGarage becasure Sggarage deserve it Post Management Response

dsman
Premium User dsman
360 forum posts Joined on 23-Oct-2015
Cheap, but good!  Posted on 22-Nov-2017
Did 4 legroom lights with SgGarage at their old site. After a year, one of the lights wasn't working. Went back to repair it. I was prepared to pay for the repair, but the shop said it's free. Repair took a good 20 minutes.

Charged me $5 to change the front emblem of my car. The technician did it for 15 minutes under the hot noon sun. Needless to say, I paid more.

Fast service!
Friendly people!
Eddy deserves a special mention for being approachable and knowledgeable.

Great shop to go to to fix accessories you buy online :) Post Management Response

Edrollbrick
368 forum posts Joined on 13-Aug-2004
Power Folding Mirror repair  Posted on 04-Sep-2017
Good to find this workshop that repairs the Foliding Mirror. Forester 2.5XT.
Service technician is very experience and Repair made wiithin the hour. Quick and efficient. Post Management Response

_m0r0n_
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2014
Honda fit GE6 car alarm problem..  Posted on 15-Jul-2017
My Yellow honda fit GE6 has got problem with the car alarm since the first day I took over from the previous owner and the problem that car panic alarm will goes off by itself everytime it rain and sometimes it happened in the middle of the night. As the problem become serious that it goes off even without raining, I made up my mind to get it fixed. After comparing price without several workshops, I decided to give SGgarage at Yishun a try.
1st time, there was to get a new car alarm, but unfortunately I was told that the original cannot be totally disabled.
2nd time, both old and new alarm went off by itself..And mechanic told me he traced and re-routed some the car door sensors and found some wiring shorted.
3rd time, it rain and my original alarm went off again in the middle of the night so this time round he re-wired the sensors in a bigger scale and found some wiring shorted again.
I am not sure if the alarm will goes off again in future, and that I need to go back few times but I understand the complication of this alarm takes patience and alot of troubleshoots. So here I like to thank Sggarage Edwin and his team of mechanics esp to the mechanic (forgot to ask for his name) that is handling my case alone most of the time. Will definitely recommend my colleagues/friends to this workshop. Post Management Response

Fortewhite
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Feb-2017
Install stainless steel brake hose  Posted on 05-Feb-2017
Recently have been going Sg garage Edwin for servicing n all car needs. Just installed the stainless steel brake hose. Good workmanship, service and price. Will be back for more upgrades. Highly recommened!!! Post Management Response

miki0218
Premium User miki0218
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Dec-2015
Great & Efficient Service  Posted on 09-Dec-2016
Serviced my car & Done my air con cooling coil changed at Edwin Garage at BLK 5032 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 #01-295 Singapore 569535. Price consider reasonable and I trust their workmanship as my friend did his repair there too.

In October, my car air-con gas leaked and I was recommended by my friend to go to Edwin Garage for an evaluation. Went and met Edwin. He was friendly and patient. He listened to every of my concern and took the effort and time to address them. After inspection, I needed to change the air con cooling coil and engine valve cover gasket. As my car was due to scrap soon, I asked him whether was it worth to renew my COE and he was so obliging and give the car a quick checkup and assessment without charge or obligation. Thumbs up for a great service – 1st Class.

I will strongly recommend Edwin Garage to everyone. Thanks, Edwin, for a job well done.

Best regards
Noah

Post Management Response

Xiaoyap11
1 forum posts Joined on 06-May-2012
Excellent service and reasonable price!  Posted on 28-Nov-2016
Last wed, i send in my car for major repair/replacement for my renew COE Edix.

The price was reasonable and the service from Edwin and his team was excellent.
( Cheap not good, Good not cheap, Good and reasonable must get it )

On top of those standard timing belt, engine mounting, all 4 absorbers, lower arm, radiator and flushing of all my car oil( Brake, engine,power steering, gear and Coolant)

I have also sound proofing double layer for my 4 doors and driver seal.

On his recommendation i have also installed Ultra Racing Front lower 4 point bar and Rear lower 4 point bar to improve on the handling and control while driving.

The difference was immediately apparent when i turning or cornering while driving 80km-100km. The car handling is very stable when turning and i don have the feeling of throwing to one side while cornering. Which previously i will need to drop my speed to 30km-50km.

Rear camber arm kit is also installed when Edwin bring me over to Kenny alignment to do up my alignment by Expert Kenny.

Kenny suggested for me to install the Rear camber arm kit as Edix always will have the alignment issues.

Edwin, help me to find and replace it. ( The time when kenny told us is already 5plus )

By the time the Rear camber arm kit arrive due to heavy rain was 7plus.

Once completed we proceed to Kenny again at 8 plus as kenny was waiting for us. Which he normally close shop at 6pm.

Once all done was 9 plus.

I am really appreciate to Edwin and his team for the 3 days busy replacing my car.

Thank Kenny for advising us and waiting for us till 8 plus to finish the alignment.

People ask me what is professionalism.

This is professionalism for Edwin and Kenny. Post Management Response

Wizsphere
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Feb-2010
Reverse camera installation  Posted on 10-Oct-2016
Was looking for someone to help remove my existing car reverse camera and install into another car when I came across SgGarage. Fix an appointment and went down the next day. The service was great and the staffs were very polite and friendly. Highly recommended. Post Management Response

Daniu82
Premium User Daniu82
684 forum posts Joined on 07-Oct-2004
Great service!!  Posted on 09-Oct-2016
Went to Yishun outlet to fix side folding mirror motor twice and just went to AMK outlet to fix my aircon problem. Quick to reply and great service all 3 times. Luckily they are open on Sunday and fixed my aircon problem. Very recommended!! Post Management Response

hutt
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Oct-2014
Fixed iroad v9 car camera  Posted on 07-Oct-2016
Was at the AMK outlet to install in-car camera,
Excellent service, installation was swift, great job done, would definitely recommend friends to support this workshop Post Management Response

Redsun_77
5 forum posts Joined on 12-Apr-2011
Aircon issue  Posted on 03-Oct-2016
My car aircon was having intermittent issue, not cold when stationary and cool after driving. Call Edwin and went down after work the next following day. Edwin and staff checked, confirmed it is the compressor problem. Change compressor and advice to change condenser to make it more colder. There was no hard selling and choose to proceed. 1.5hrs was the total time taken.

The workshop has a nice and cosy area for resting. Edwin, staffs and his mum were friendly.

Highly recommended for aircon troubleshooting. Post Management Response

luminous
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Jul-2016
Highly recommend  Posted on 12-Jul-2016
He found a leak in air con pipe and fixed it for 25% Of cost compare to one quoted by other shop (that shop asked me to change coil). Saved 3/4 of cost on repair, saved time. All repair was done in 2 hours. Very satisfied. Post Management Response

Carnoob
Premium User Carnoob
Turbocharged
2088 forum posts Joined on 03-Jul-2012
Aircon not cool  Posted on 05-Jul-2016
My car was experiencing hot air blowing from the passenger side. I 'smsed' Edwin and he was very responsive. I wanted to go down the next day but he managed to give me a slot on the very day that I contacted him. With weather this HOT, I'll need my aircon to be cold again...

I went down and the workshop was neat and tidy, minimal oil stains... I'm even more impressed with their professionalism, they try to locate any external leak before topping up the gas. And I took Edwin's suggestion to include the UV dye to trace any internal leak through the cooling coil.

Now my aircon is back to its 'glory' days of cold aircon... Keeping my finger crossed and hope that there is no internal leak... Even if it does I know who I can look for. Thanks Edwin, thumbs up for your staff and you. Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 ) Next »