Consumer Reviews of Carway Leasing & Rental

Always good - Ramesh, Rented Honda Accord SJN35--B

uenxunh
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Oct-2020
Highly Recommended!  Posted on 30-Oct-2020
I urgently needed to rent a car because our family car broke down and was sent to workshop for few days. I contacted Angel and she promptly replied me and assisted me very efficiently. Her other competent colleague Sarah started to assist me with paperwork very swiftly. They have impressed me tremendously and I will not hesitate to recommend them to any of my friends who require rental services. Excellent work!

review user
Facebook Reviewer
Friendly, courteous and patient  Posted on 24-Jan-2019
i was served by Mr Toh. He was very friendly, courteous and patient. Most importantly he was not pushy, unlike many other sales agent I ever came across. - Richard Loy

Ms_Wadever
32 forum posts Joined on 12-Jan-2012
Good cars offer!  Posted on 19-Jan-2017
I do not prefer to drive my personal car to Malaysia, therefore, i always rent one. Everytime i am renting a car, i will only go to CarWay since my first time rented from them. All the cars i rented from them are all with excellent interior and driving conditions! No hassle everytime when i pick up and return the cars. Would like to highly recommend Carway if you are looking to rent a car.

SuperMEWMEW
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Sep-2013
Highly recommended  Posted on 19-Jan-2017
This is the second times I rent a car from Carway, they have maintain their services standard and car are good and better this time in cleanliness, they even wax it before they hand over the car to me! Highly recommend this rental company to others.

ckyjan
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Jan-2017
Excellent Service  Posted on 17-Jan-2017
Dear All,

My experience has been wonderful with Carway Leasing & Rental.

Their admin Ms Lee is very profession. She is very fast and prompt. What I really like about her is that she is friendly and caring. She also spends effort to explain what we can expect from their service. This helps level our expectation.

Their team of technicians is very skilled. When it comes to servicing the car, they do a good job and is fast at completing the service. Ah Ming have been a great help. Ah Ming goes the extra mile by sharing with me know the character of the car I am driving. This helps a lot with my driving experience.

Special thanks to also Frankie, who is the over all in-charged. He is meticulous and understand different clients needs well. He provides us with invaluable advice.

All in all these people are great!

WangYaKun
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Jan-2017
I Like Them ..  Posted on 13-Jan-2017
I walked in to rent a normal 5-seater car from Ms Fish with my budget of $70 from my parents. Was happy with her service. Ms Fish and Mr Meng from their mechanic team been patience taught me how to operate the car. I have to said the car was nicely wash up and vacuum upon collection. I really happy with everything and also the price offered despite the car is quite old but the condition is nice to drive. I will surely go back to them! Thanks Carway Leasing & Rental.

NgXinLing
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Jan-2017
Nice Company!  Posted on 11-Jan-2017
I was quite pissed off when the car collected after 2 days broke down in the middle of the road when I was rushing to work early in the morning. However my anger and irritation have completely gone & Disappeared immediately with the way they solved my problem. They gave me the tow-truck contact to request for towing service within minutes to tow the car back to their office and suggested me to follow the tow truck to have a replacement vehicle. Beyond my expectations, they fixed the car issue beautifully and let me have the same car back within the same day!! I personally think that this is because they are having their own workshop unlike my previous awful experience with other rental companies which directed me around for their outsourced-workshops islandwide whenever I have problem with the cars rented which wasted lotsa of my time.

kalau7819
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jan-2017
Satisfy Experience  Posted on 05-Jan-2017
Indeed satisfy with the cars rented from them ever since I visited them in Oct. I have been renting cars from west side as I'm staying in Bukit Panjang area. Decided to try Carway based on relative recommendation and found their price is much reasonable after I called to enquire. They have offered me with an almost 10 year "Old" Sedan car which I hesitated to accept initially. To my surprise the said old car is in reasonable good condition to drive and it was clean up before I collected. I have so far rented 4 different cars from them since Oct. So far so good except 1 of the car's engine was unable to start but they have arranged recovery service to get the battery replaced for me within the next 1 hour even it was at 10pm. I truly happy with their cars and the staff overall. Will continue renting from them even though its far from my place..

Billylawi
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Jan-2017
Great choices of luxury cars  Posted on 05-Jan-2017
Got a 3days rental from Carway for my cousin wedding. Was served by a guy called Frankie. Having a great knowleage , he recommed us a S class. Condition is good for the 3 days and also at a affordable price. Will get to rent soon as my buddy wedding is around the corner. Great services Thumps up

Boliaoong
Speechless Efforts In dellivery  Posted on 27-Oct-2016
I rented a car from Carway very last minute on Saturday at about 3:30pm, i needed it for my relative's wedding on Sunday... I was surprise that the lady named Ms Lee agreed to my request and asked me to come to carway and collect the vehicle immediately. When i was there i was speechless to see the car so well groomed and its pleasant smell... Thumbs up for their effort to provide their products with such short notice.. Well done...

KeavenChan
Sibeh Good Service!!!  Posted on 27-Oct-2016
I want rent car, they give me 1 good car Mitsubishi lancer, the car is in very good condition. The people there all very nice and Sibeh steady, i will 100% Come and rent a car from them in the near future. Keep up the good work Carway!

roychen85
Pleasant experience  Posted on 27-Oct-2016
Needed a car over the weekend as my parents in law came to visit me and my family. Browsed throught the internet and called carway to rent a MPV as i needed a spacious car. They recommended me the toyota alphard. Upon handing over the car, the mechanics actually showed me how to use the car and checking the spare tyres. Car was clean and neat. My family was quite happy with their services. Good job

arkbark
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Aug-2016
Keep up the good work  Posted on 26-Aug-2016
Impress by their service. Price reasonable , good service & Great workshop support. Even have their own paint shop & OWN WORKSHOP. So lucky they never charge me for a minor scratch on bumper, worth for a try. Thump up

jordangoh
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Aug-2016
Good job well done by carway  Posted on 23-Aug-2016
Rented a MPV over the weekend from carway. The MPV was good and clean. I was very happy with the car condition. Bought my family around and all was saying that the car's air con was cooling. I will definately come back and rent from them again. Good job well done.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »