Consumer Reviews of Pro-Jex V2D Auto Pte Ltd

Kayaloti
Premium User Kayaloti
186 forum posts Joined on 26-Feb-2006
Great service rendered by this shop.  Posted on 30-Apr-2019
Received my free service voucher from MCF team and immediately called Vincent to make an appointment to have my car service.
My car was attended to immediately upon my arrival and mechanic was assigned to perform the work scope after instructions were passed down.
Voucher includes oil change, air-con rejuvenate and throttle body cleaning. All done within 1.5hrs
Overall great service from the team. Thanks.

Post Management Response

huepinz
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Mar-2019
Strongly Recommend - Great Service & Workmanship  Posted on 31-Mar-2019
Pic tells a thousand words . Car tail lamp was cracked with cut and dented bumper . We went to Vincent's workshop to fix the problem and here is what we get . Extremely happy with the workmanship . It looked like a brand new car . Strongly recommend .

01-Apr-2019

Thank you for your kind words Ms Hue Ping!!!
It keeps us going!
Great Day ahead.

ongilano
0 forum posts Joined on 23-May-2018
GREAT ESTABLISHMENT  Posted on 23-May-2018
I had issues with my shocks and Vincent at Pro-Jex V2D came to my rescue.

I only planned for attention to my shocks but ended up doing other stuff as the price was fair and reasonable.

I also had a carbon clean done for an unbeatable price and my car felt good to drive.

I took up a 2 year membership that offers a 10% Percent discount on repairs and services carried out at the workshop. An impressive membership card was issued on the spot with my name on it.

Pro-Jex V2D is also an agent for Amsoil which I have been using for my 12 year old Wish for the past 7 years and it's a fantastic oil.

I would gladly recommend Pro-Jex V2D to anyone.

Brian
24-May-2018

Hi Bro, Thank you so much for your compliments, we will try our best to provide you the best of services!!! Good day ahead bro.

Dannykliff
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Jul-2016
Awesome..!  Posted on 15-Jul-2016
I got few minor problems with my Rex recently mainly starter issue, handling and worst of all white smoke fuming out of my front bonnet during stopping after driving 20 mins at a speed of 80 km/h. Didn't know about this workshop until I came across it online. Had the options of going to another boxer specialise workshop but decided to give this workshop a try since the boss sounds friendly and honest. To make things short, price was reasonable for the list of things Vincent did for me to whack my car again on the road. As a matter of fact, Im really satisfied by his honest suggestions and recommendations and he always keep me in the loop as to what progress he had done to my car at the workshop through photos via WhatsApp. To sum it up, I don't have any unpleasantries I had with him. Was really touched by his honesty, patience and prompt reply. I'm a paying customer and not affiliated with him in any ways. Just go and give it a try even if it means by just talking to him about the problems u had with your car... Thanks Vincent. Will see you again soon for my next servicing.. ;);)

Farmway
Premium User Farmway
7 forum posts Joined on 17-Dec-2009
Return for engine mounting n idling valve  Posted on 29-Jun-2016
Once again went back to V2b.This time need to change my engine mounting n idling valve . Excellent workmanship and customer service. Vincent never feel trouble when I ask many of questions about my LANCER . Using his recommended Amsoil and found that is totally different kind of feeling when I driving my car. Save fuel and more lighten in throttle. Never miss his throttle n manifold cleaning that will make my car pick up better . A must try automotive company in your list.

POWAA
0 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2014
Another satisfied customer!  Posted on 28-May-2016
I've been going to V2D for 1/2 year + now, and i've done quite a bit of work there.

List of works done:
- gearbox mount rethread+helicoils
- air con servicing
- front lower arms change
- gearbox overhaul
- re-wiring (engine bay + interior)

They have never failed to deliver, and all at honest, reasonable prices.

As I am a regular racetrack enthusiast, I'm very picky about my car's mechanical condition, and I have complete trust in their professional and trustworthy work.

I highly recommend Pro-Jex V2D!
09-Jun-2016

Thank u bro for entrusting your baby to PRO-JEX V2D!!!

Naimed
Premium User Naimed
376 forum posts Joined on 07-Oct-2012
Excellent product and services  Posted on 12-Apr-2016
Had the Servicing Package [courtesy of Pro-Jex V2D] for about 2 months, clocking around 3000kms. So it is a good time to write a review now as the oil has run in.

Did a booking with Vincent and arrange for car to be sent in to the workshop early in the morning by the missus. The in processing was hassle-free and was told that the servicing would take about 3 hours.

Initial feel of the car after the Amsoil 5w40 oil change was excellent (similar to other good oils like Motul, Redline, Pennzoil and Mobil used on the same vehicle). After 3000kms, the car still feels the same as when the car just had the oil change. Acceleration and throttle feel is lively and engine during idling/load was smooth. During cruising, there wasn't the usual vibrations felt via a roughness engine. The Amsoil oil is exceptional and I’D rank it on par with Redline and Motul.

The other services included in the package was Throttle Body Cleaning and Aircon Flushing. Both of which I feel, has contributed towards the overall good experience of a well maintained vehicle running as it should be even though she has just passed her 10th birthday with the COE renewal. All in all, a good experience with Pro-Jex V2D and they instill confidence by using top quality products.

Farmway
Premium User Farmway
7 forum posts Joined on 17-Dec-2009
Satisfied Work by Pro Jex V2D  Posted on 03-Sep-2015
Hi Guys,
I would like to share my experience with Pro Jex V2d.
I went to many workshop to service my Lance CS3 and different work shop have different mechanic advice. However, one important thing is mechanic tend to over look certain issue and didn't rectify on the spot. This will cause problems come in and become big issue. In Pro Jex V2d , they will let you know what is the problem once as for all and they will make sure problems are rectify . I 'm please with their services and their crews. With their Professional skill , i believe you will have no regrets with their services.
Thank You Vincent and his Mechanic Crew. Excellent Work.
22-Oct-2015

Hi Bro, sorry for the late reply. Thank you very much for your feedback!!!

blessings1969
Premium User blessings1969
0 forum posts Joined on 11-May-2015
Excellent Job done by Pro-Jex V2D  Posted on 11-May-2015
I sent in my car for servicing and change brake pad on 8 May 2015, I am very happy with the excellent job done by Pro-Jex V2d. As my car is rare in Singapore, spark plugs are an issue as no one is carrying it. Vincent made many calls in order to help me locate the available parts. Ended up only the main agent has it. He went from Kaki Bukit to Alexandra just to help me collect 6 spark plugs from the agent just to make sure my car can be out of his work shop within the same day .

Vincent, Edmund and his team are really professional! They are really good , friendly and helpful. Thumbs up to them, Keep it up. This is the best workshop I have even been.

15-May-2015

Thank you very much for your review bro!

Jazz5518
Premium User Jazz5518
2 forum posts Joined on 11-Mar-2012
Results as promised  Posted on 29-Jan-2015
after sending my altis for a exhaust manifold clearance, the results exceed my expectation. mileage recording went up an additional 60-90km. thumbs up to the guy at pro-jex v2d for coming up on a sunday to help me with it.
09-Feb-2015

Thank you for your time in writing this valuable review bro! See you soon for your next servicing.

Mooscenic
Premium User Mooscenic
579 forum posts Joined on 10-Jul-2002
Awesome servicing experience at Pro-Jex V2D Auto!  Posted on 26-Jan-2015
Hi all,

Just want to share my experience with Pro-Jex V2D Auto.

I have came across their $240 promotion (Oil change, aircon restoration & intake cleaning) and was initially skeptical to try them out.

What made me took the leap of faith was how communicative Vincent was when I sent him countless questions regarding my Ssangyong Actyon. I did not purposely do it but as I am very particular about what I do and use for my rise, I asked him tons of questions and from here, I got a sense of his technical knowledge as well as personality.

I actually chatted with him for a couple of weeks before I finally made my appointment with him last night and went for my servicing his morning (on 26 Jan 2015).

When I reached Pro-Jex V2D, the first impression was pleasant. The shop is neat and clean and they had a few cars there being serviced at 10am. They have 3 bays which I think can possibly accommodate 5 vehicles and have a staff of 5 mechanics.

Parked my ride and looked for Vincent who is really friendly. He has asked me to decide on which Amsoil oil grade to use and as I was in 2 minds (fuel economy or maximum engine protection), I seek his kind advice and finally decided on the thicker grade of Amsoil oil.

As I was required to leave my car for a good few hours, I informed Vincent that I will be taking a cab home but to my pleasant surprise, he asked his colleague to send me back instead (Ok I stay around a cab fare of $7 1 way). This is really a great bonus and unexpected customer service which I have never gotten from other workshops.

Well, after being home, I got a text from Vincent asking me if I ave ever changed my coolant as it was dirty. Really appreciate his thoroughness in checking the other parts as I had thought that the package was just oil change without other checks. I agreed to get the coolant changed as the cost was reasonable. I have also gotten Vincent to install my HKS grounding & alternator cable and it was done neatly and nicely!

So for my 1st encounter with this workshop, I must say it has exceeded my expectations and the car was handled over to me clean and in fine form. The engine has been rejuvenated and I can really feel the diff.

So after all the praises, you must be wondering are there anything bad about this workshop? I must say having limited payment options is a downer as they currently only accept cash or nets. I would also like to see a proper waiting lounge though I find the current table outside sufficient for me but for those waiting for hours, a cosy lounge with wi-fi will definitely be a plus!

Lance

PS: I am in no way affiliated to Pro-Jex V2D auto and am a paying customer.
26-Jan-2015

Hi Lance,
Appreciate your valuable feedback. We will definitely try our best to improve!!!

Merchant Logo Pro-Jex V2D Auto Pte Ltd