Consumer Reviews of S M Car Rental

RJX
RJX
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Oct-2015
Excellent Service  Posted on 14-Oct-2015
In need of renting a car (major servicing for current car and in need of transport urgently to ferry my two kids daily) and was recommed by a friend to S M Car Rental.

This is the first time I rented a car from S M and it will not be the last time. The person in charge understand my needs/budget and provide me with good and clear recommendation. The rental process was quick and easy too. The return process was also fast and straightforward. Trustworthy on the Mazda 3 that serve me well for the week. Post Management Response

Illkid
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Nov-2012
Efficient and professional  Posted on 12-Oct-2015
First time renting a car for the weekend, wanted to go for the Mazda but was already taken. Took the Passat instead, smooth ride as promised and was the staff was very efficient.

Was very impressed by the staff jesslyn and Shawn, friendly and most importantly was hassle free!!

Good recommendation for a comfortable ride, most importantly it was clean like a new car, I must say they take a lot of pride in maintaining a used car.

Kudos to Darren and his team, will come back and highly recommend to my friends in need of a car.

Hope to see a wider selection next time Post Management Response

JeremyHuang
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Sep-2015
Professional and upfront  Posted on 12-Oct-2015
Business run by this young chap...

Approach him to discuss about car rental for Uber service. Not only he is professional and he understands the market and its demand well. He is able to give advice to all Uber-wanna-be drivers.

Rental rates are affordable and competitive !

As for the car I rented this Mazda 3, it was smooth and well-maintained together with his advice and great customer-service ...

Thumbs up !! No complains ! Post Management Response

Reigner
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Sep-2015
Good service and very professional  Posted on 30-Sep-2015
Recommended to them by a friend. Without a car for awhile felt very uneasy and need a reasonable car asap. I don't usually write reviews but I think they deserve a pat on the back.

My first time renting a car and have no idea how to go about and what to ask. Unlike other car rental companies, SM is very attentive and listen to your needs. They are patient and systematic guiding me step by step on what to do next and help me with all the required paperwork with detailed explanations.

Happy with the car I rented. Both exterior and interior are well maintained and most important deciding factor... It's clean. Engine runs like it had just been serviced. Felt like asking them if the car is for sale! Haha!

Asked around few car rental company and SM seems reasonable and affordable. Taking into consideration of the quality of the drive and their top notch customer service, I would definitely recommend this company to my friends as I had a wonderful experience with them. Post Management Response

kmh
kmh
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Sep-2015
Professional, efficient and most importantly clean!  Posted on 26-Sep-2015
Switched to them after my regular car rental closed down. This is my 1st time experience with them:

1) Service: No problem with communication as their staff was proficient in English and totally understand my needs. I am very impressed with their turnaround time when my car broke down on a weekend and they managed to get me a car rental by the next day.

2) Quality of Car: Rented a Honda Civic, car exterior was not fantastic but it is expected for a rental car. But when driven, u will feel that the car engine is well maintained. Car interior is better than expected, it was well cleaned/vacuumed and do not have the usual cigarettes smell. Thumbs up for this.

3) Price: No complains on the price, I did my research and their prices are very competitive. And I always believe that you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Overall, I would say I had a pleasant experience with them as a 1st time customer. Hope to see a bigger fleet of cars from them in future. Post Management Response

Merchant Logo S M Car Rental