Consumer Reviews of Kaizen Motors Pte Ltd

4.9/5 Outlet Experience

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ) Next »
Victor Ng, Owner of Honda Fit, verified customer
Knowledgeable and honest boss  Posted on 09-Aug-2021
Shawn (the boss) is extremely knowlegable and honest. Turn around time for the repairs took just 1 working day . Highly recommended! - Victor Ng, Owner of Honda Fit SMU89--C

Zac, Owner of Mazda 3 Hatchback, verified customer
Highly recommended  Posted on 10-Oct-2020
"Was recommended by my friend to Shawn, Kaizen Motors. Left a message to Shawn to ask for a 50,000km servicing for my car. Shawn was considerate to advice me to head down at a designated time so that I will not have to wait. Product used from MOTUL, service was professional and even provided honest advice on what need to do / what can wait till the next servicing. Price is also reasonable. Overall experience was pleasant and will continue to let Kaizen Motors to service my car. Highly recommended for those who are looking for promising and reputable workshop. Thank you Shawn and his team for the pleasant experience! 😊 - Zac, Owner of Mazda 3 Hatchback SLZ80--J

Lim Wei Shen, Owner of Volkswagen Jetta, verified customer
Exceptional service  Posted on 10-Oct-2020
I went for a service and check on a faulty ABS signal due to the positive reviews I saw on Google. Was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism and excellent work done by the team. Shawn (the owner) even took the time to explain in detail about what needed to be fixed with exploded design drawings. He took time to recommend certain parts selection that would be more suitable for what I needed. The car did drive better after the work done and the ABS signal issue was fixed. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to use their workshop. - Lim Wei Shen, Owner of Volkswagen Jetta SKH25--B

Ryan, Owner of Nissan Qashqai, verified customer
Great Service  Posted on 10-Oct-2020
Met Shawn who gave me a good orientation of the car that I just bought. He is very honest and sincere in the sharings and gave me some good advices in handling the car. I did a major servicing and the post servicing services and follow up to check on the condition impresses me. I don't really hear a lot from my friends that the workshop will perform post follow up or run through proper detailing after the service. I am satisfied and glad that I have choosen Kaizen Motors to service the car. Will definitely recommend my friends to do so too! - Ryan, Owner of Nissan Qashqai SKV73--P

Konglong74
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Apr-2010
Highly Recommended  Posted on 16-Jan-2020
Chanced upon Shawn's workshop when I was looking for an alternative servicing for my car. Send in request to book for a slot, was quick in replying.

Was greeted by a young chap whom was Shawn, explained and recommended which package is better suited for my car. He will explained in great length why the package is suited for me and some other technical stuffs about my car.

Clean and organised workshop, is important to me as that's the first thing i look out for in a workshop.

He will follow up with you after your servicing which it was a nice personal touch.

Shawn, Please keep up the good job.. U earn another satisfied and will return for service customer.

Kong
18-Jan-2020

Thanks for the positive feedback. We are happy to serve our customers to the best of our abilities. ☺

justinchia79
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Aug-2018
Review of car servicing on New Year Eve  Posted on 02-Jan-2020
I have sent my car for general servicing on New Year Eve and even though I have not made any prior appointment, Kaizen Motor is able to take in my car and the boss was very patient and explained to me clearly the different type of packages available for my car. The whole servicing takes less than 2 hours and after the servicing is completed, the boss has explained to me what components was changed for my car. Really appreciate that I am able to service my car before the new year.
04-Jan-2020

Guitarmel
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Jul-2009
Turthful & Patient Service!  Posted on 15-Nov-2019
My first time here initially just to change my engine oil but was surprise when they made an effort to jack up my car to do checks on my car.
Shawn and his team went thru with me on all the issues and advise me what to change first and which was critical.
Shawn was patient and even showed me images and an actual engine to discribe to me on what they will be doing. Highly recommended as they are not hard selling and patient at the same time. Super Friendly too! 👍🏽👍🏽
15-Nov-2019

ThamWenCang
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Feb-2019
Wonder Experience!  Posted on 13-Nov-2019
What impressed me the most is the service of Shawn and his team. After booking a service appointment with him upon reaching his place his team was already standing by to attend to us. Telling us where to park our cars.

Even though our servicing was a simple routine service, Shawn and his team went through the whole car to do the points check going and guiding us through the parts which needed replacement or needing replacement soon. Not a single hint of upselling was observed throughout the process.

I hope that more car lovers will feel your sincerity towards your love of cars and customer service as well.

Thank you, Shawn, for letting me experience a wonderful servicing at your garage.

Definitely recommended!
14-Nov-2019

SyafiqqShariff
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Nov-2018
Battery Change and Servicing Enquiry  Posted on 13-Nov-2019
I was looking for a workshop to change my car battery and found Kaizen Motors on sgcarmart, went ahead for the promotion for replacement for my car battery. From there i enquired about their servicing packages, Shawn had been great in sharing with me the information on the servicing my car needed and how it all works. They also went an extra mile to check my car, and pointed out anything that is not in place, giving me cost saving tips for my future servicing.

Shawn is very friendly and knowledgeable, felt welcomed when i entered the office and workshop. It was indeed a good experience having to level up myself through his sharing his expertise on cars. Would definitely recommend Kaizen Motors to all!
13-Nov-2019

Arrick
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2019
My Trusted Workshop  Posted on 06-Nov-2019
Kaizen was intro to by a friend of mine, The boss, Shawn, is a very patient guy to my surprise who really answered my questions with knowledge and also his advices towards my car was actually cheaper on my repair fee than what my initial plan was to my car...Cool! Most importantly they are the authorised dealer of Motul Engine oil, As a car lover I definitely want my car to be filled with genuine oil. Today is my 3rd visit here and am well pleased. 👍

06-Nov-2019

Jason Chong, Owner of Mercedes Benz GLA200, verified customer
Fast and prompt in service  Posted on 20-Oct-2021
Fast and prompt in service! Able to connect / explain to customer on the issue and offer the best solution for us. Well done Shawn and his team! - Jason Chong, Owner of Mercedes Benz GLA200 SFC79--M

Chew Hew Jing, Owner of Honda Vezel, verified customer
Very good service  Posted on 14-Sep-2021
Very good service. Would highly recommend this place! - Chew Hew Jing, Owner of Honda Vezel SLN72--U

Zulkifli, Owner of Mitsubishi Coltplus, verified customer
good recommendation from Shawn  Posted on 08-Jun-2021
Shawn is an approachable guy. He even suggest to message him if there is any problem with my car in the future. The Motul engine oil that he recommended makes my car feels smooth & responsive. He really knows his stuff!! ..👍 - Zulkifli, Owner of Mitsubishi Coltplus SJN91--A

Calvin Aik, Owner of Mercedes Benz C180, verified customer
Reasonable pricing & good service  Posted on 04-Apr-2021
Shawn and his team did an excellent job. Reasonable pricing and good service. Highly recommended. - Calvin Aik, Owner of Mercedes Benz C180 SMY20--J

motoropyq
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Mar-2019
Nice Find  Posted on 16-Mar-2021
Recently did car servicing & Motul oil change at Kaizen Motors, and had an overall great experience. The old beat up car A.C system was resuscitated by Shawn & Crew, & Is still running cold after 1.5 weeks..., hopefully it stays that way. Kaizen Motors is one of the nice workshop find out there.!

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ) Next »