Consumer Reviews of Kaizen Motors Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 ) Next »
Roywong89
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Mar-2020
Servicing  Posted on 07-Mar-2020
First time engaged in their service .. Feeling warm welcome ..Boss Shawn was friendly, patient and knowledgeable..Definitely recommend guys to visit and experience themselves ..
16-Mar-2020

Thanks for the positive feedback. We are happy to serve our customers to the best of our abilities. ☺

Konglong74
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Apr-2010
Highly Recommended  Posted on 16-Jan-2020
Chanced upon Shawn's workshop when I was looking for an alternative servicing for my car. Send in request to book for a slot, was quick in replying.

Was greeted by a young chap whom was Shawn, explained and recommended which package is better suited for my car. He will explained in great length why the package is suited for me and some other technical stuffs about my car.

Clean and organised workshop, is important to me as that's the first thing i look out for in a workshop.

He will follow up with you after your servicing which it was a nice personal touch.

Shawn, Please keep up the good job.. U earn another satisfied and will return for service customer.

Kong
18-Jan-2020

LionelTeo
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Nov-2018
Review on car repair  Posted on 09-Jan-2020
Shawn is very helpful. He shared his knowledge and explain clearly on his assessment. He will give the best quotation that he could and his team of mechanics also equipped with strong knowledge and skillset. I will definitely recommend KAIZEN MOTORS. Good job guys!
18-Jan-2020

justinchia79
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Aug-2018
Review of car servicing on New Year Eve  Posted on 02-Jan-2020
I have sent my car for general servicing on New Year Eve and even though I have not made any prior appointment, Kaizen Motor is able to take in my car and the boss was very patient and explained to me clearly the different type of packages available for my car. The whole servicing takes less than 2 hours and after the servicing is completed, the boss has explained to me what components was changed for my car. Really appreciate that I am able to service my car before the new year.
04-Jan-2020

Guitarmel
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Jul-2009
Turthful & Patient Service!  Posted on 15-Nov-2019
My first time here initially just to change my engine oil but was surprise when they made an effort to jack up my car to do checks on my car.
Shawn and his team went thru with me on all the issues and advise me what to change first and which was critical.
Shawn was patient and even showed me images and an actual engine to discribe to me on what they will be doing. Highly recommended as they are not hard selling and patient at the same time. Super Friendly too! 👍🏽👍🏽
15-Nov-2019

ThamWenCang
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Feb-2019
Wonder Experience!  Posted on 13-Nov-2019
What impressed me the most is the service of Shawn and his team. After booking a service appointment with him upon reaching his place his team was already standing by to attend to us. Telling us where to park our cars.

Even though our servicing was a simple routine service, Shawn and his team went through the whole car to do the points check going and guiding us through the parts which needed replacement or needing replacement soon. Not a single hint of upselling was observed throughout the process.

I hope that more car lovers will feel your sincerity towards your love of cars and customer service as well.

Thank you, Shawn, for letting me experience a wonderful servicing at your garage.

Definitely recommended!
14-Nov-2019

SyafiqqShariff
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Nov-2018
Battery Change and Servicing Enquiry  Posted on 13-Nov-2019
I was looking for a workshop to change my car battery and found Kaizen Motors on sgcarmart, went ahead for the promotion for replacement for my car battery. From there i enquired about their servicing packages, Shawn had been great in sharing with me the information on the servicing my car needed and how it all works. They also went an extra mile to check my car, and pointed out anything that is not in place, giving me cost saving tips for my future servicing.

Shawn is very friendly and knowledgeable, felt welcomed when i entered the office and workshop. It was indeed a good experience having to level up myself through his sharing his expertise on cars. Would definitely recommend Kaizen Motors to all!
13-Nov-2019

Arrick
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2019
My Trusted Workshop  Posted on 06-Nov-2019
Kaizen was intro to by a friend of mine, The boss, Shawn, is a very patient guy to my surprise who really answered my questions with knowledge and also his advices towards my car was actually cheaper on my repair fee than what my initial plan was to my car...Cool! Most importantly they are the authorised dealer of Motul Engine oil, As a car lover I definitely want my car to be filled with genuine oil. Today is my 3rd visit here and am well pleased. 👍

06-Nov-2019

PhantomSG
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Sep-2019
Highly Recommended - Look No More  Posted on 19-Sep-2019
After having several mediocre experience at other car service shops, I have visited Kaizen Motors twice for my Nissan Latio's regular servicing. Shawn, the owner, is honest, friendly, experienced, and upfront. He clearly explains what is required, and what is not. He makes sure you understand what is going to be done, and how much you will pay. He even took the initiative to drive me all the way to a tire shop as I wanted to change my tires and rims too. His team is also skilled, and they finish the work in no time with good results. This kind of quality is very rare in the car servicing industry; Therefore look no more, just give Kaizen Motors a visit, get your proper servicing while you are waiting in the fantastic waiting lounge, and have a peace of mind.

spacer spacer spacer
20-Sep-2019

dashi
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Sep-2019
Highly recommended  Posted on 16-Sep-2019
Shawn is really experience, honest, friendly and detailed in his area of expertises. Repair works done really well and fast. Never fails to share what he knows and being honest what he is unclear of in order not to misled his customers. Will certainly recommend his workshop. Kudos to his team and keep it up!
16-Sep-2019

Dornal
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Sep-2019
Integrity *thumbsup  Posted on 15-Sep-2019
The reason I switch over to Kaizen Motors is because of Shawn's honesty and attitude. Needless to say he's passionate and one with integrity. He will share what he knows to you and nvr hide. Every penny you spend here is worth your every penny.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
16-Sep-2019

KimberlyElvin
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Sep-2019
Confirm recommend  Posted on 04-Sep-2019
Very friendly dai lou, he will explain everything to you until you understand. Anything not sure just ask him! He is more than willing to help. Dai lou will give you options too if you are on a budget and also tell you what are the pros and cons. I definitely recommend and never regretted engaging Kaizen Motors.
05-Sep-2019

Liow
4 forum posts Joined on 01-Sep-2009
Highly Recommended  Posted on 02-Sep-2019
Very sincere and honest to all their customers. I will recommend to anyone who need car services. Will go back for future maintenance.
03-Sep-2019

SylviaLiow
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Aug-2019
Definitely recommended  Posted on 31-Aug-2019
Great experience and service provided by the team. Will recommend anyone to go to the workshop for any services.
01-Sep-2019

shanli
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Aug-2019
Very Good  Posted on 30-Aug-2019
Kaizen is a reliable workshop for car repairs and maintenance. Shawn is always keen to assist and advise on necessary replacements. Billing is clearly itemised and explained. Their honesty is always appreciated.
31-Aug-2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are grateful to hear from you. ☺

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 ) Next »