Consumer Reviews of Edwin Garage

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ) Next »
Joey1401
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Oct-2021
Best Service Ever  Posted on 19-Oct-2021
I have been to Edwin for a couple of times this year for my car issues and he never fail to solve my issues with excellent service and honesty. Yesterday my car tyre suddenly flat out and I decided to call him instead of a mobile tyre team. That was the best decision ever! He came down when he was on the way out and helped me pump my tyre full, checked my tyre but couldn't find any holes to patch in the dark. So he asked me to drive to his workshop slowly. When I got there his whole team was waiting for me! They stayed past their working hrs to help me. In the end its my TPMS cap that is missing a seal ring and not my tyre punctured! After all this help, Edwin did not charge me at all! They even give me 4 new tyre caps! Edwin is sincere to help if he can and will not charge unnecessarily! He runs his team like a F1 Pitstop! Fast and Effective!👍

spacer spacer spacer

joliza
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Oct-2021
Satisfaction Guaranteed @Edwin Garage AMK  Posted on 03-Oct-2021
We have been looking around to find who can help us with our Honda Vezel problem. We went Yshun area, Toh Guan area to have our car checked what could be the problem the park light has been blinking, I couldn't release my break just like before. Until we reached AMK and found this EDWIN GARAGE. We just pop in we were entertained right away but because a lot of cars in queue so we were told to have some coffee 1st in the near by coffee shop and ice there's a space they will call me. True enough after finishing my coffee they call me. They checked my car in few minutes and just like a magic everything were ok no more blinking lights, break can be released while on stop. From that very minute that they were able to solve my problem for almost 2 wks in just split seconds at no cost at all. Indeed, Edwin Garage Is the place to go. Satisfaction Guaranteed. They know your car very well.

BobLim93
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Sep-2021
Excellent servioce  Posted on 12-Sep-2021
After reviewing the good reviews posted either on the facebook or sgcarmart page, which i brought my car over to let them diagnose it due to suspicion of oil and water leakage occuring on my vehicle. They are knowledgeable on their job which they are able to spot the faulty item which required it to be replaced. They are also able to get it fixed in a short period of time. Thanks and drop by if needed.

Zaf Khaan, Owner of Toyota Wish, verified customer
Outstanding service for 8 years!  Posted on 06-Sep-2021
Hi everyone, I knew Edwin for the past 8 years. All my vehicle from Kia , Subaru and Toyota all fully under Edwin hand . Whatever problem and advice he give I just follow . The service and price are reasonable. Just last week I visited his workshop as my wish as some issue ,he immediately solve it. Thanks again for his outstanding service and I wish him all the best in his business. - Zaf Khaan, Owner of Toyota Wish SGX89--A

Selamat, Owner of Subaru Forestor, verified customer
Great service with good knowledge  Posted on 05-Sep-2021
The front bumper was quite bad after an accident which I think some workshops would ask to change new bumper. Messaged Edwin and asked for his opinion, he asked me to go down to his workshop to evaluate and he told me he can restore. Collected my car the next day, true enough he restored it to its original condition without changing to a new bumper without forking a great amount of money. Great service with good knowledge. I have been a regular customer with Edwin for all my servicing and tiny repairs. Thanks, Edwin.👍 - Selamat, Owner of Subaru Forestor SLA81--A

Khai, Owner of Toyota Estima, verified customer
Throwback great experience with Edwin  Posted on 04-Sep-2021
I should have given this honest review years back but was too busy with work etc... Since it's COVID-19 everyone deserves a good Pat On the Back and Motivation... So hear it goes, Edwin is the person go for when your car is Sick, PERIOD! He will diagnosed and give you his honest feedback on parts that needs to change only. No upsell , No Drama , Just honest opinions... Why I need to put this review because when my car died when I'm in JB, Edwin and his men came to rescue me from Singapore he drove to JB. Seriously, who would ever do that...?? He end work and 10pm and immediately came to JB at my hotel and reached around 1am. Change my parts and left back home. For this I have only 1 word for Edwin and Team. Oh and not forgetting Eddie if you need to go for car accessories. You guys are EXTRA-ORDINARY!!! Wishing you all the best in your business and many more in returns for you my Friend... Take care and you will see my car when she needs a doctor. Hahaha PS : Black Estima ( " ; ) - Khai, Owner of Toyota Estima SGJ87--X

Kat Poh, Owner of Honda Vezel, verified customer
Standby anytime. Efficient!  Posted on 04-Sep-2021
I have been going to Edwin's for more than a year now and have always had a good experience, price and advice wise. My car tyre punctured this morning and Edwin answered my call at 735am. He took time to give me step by step instructions on how to get to the nearest tyre shop safely without having to call a tow truck and taught me how to use the electric pump I never knew I had in my car. He saved me time and money and the trouble of waking my hubby to come help. Would recommend him to anyone looking to try a new car service shop. I drive a vezel btw. - Kat Poh, Owner of Honda Vezel SKX67--C

Liwen, Owner of MercedesBenz E200, verified customer
Thanks Edwin and team  Posted on 04-Sep-2021
Edwin garage friendly, honesty and professional yesterday just did went and check my car having some jerky issue, after checking found out that my gear oil was burn after changing i drove out smooth with smile, edwin personally texted me after i drove off not long giving extra mile caring for his client service 👍 thimb up for edwin and his team - Liwen, Owner of Mercedes-Benz E200 SMX13--T

meng_feng
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Dec-2016
Honest, Excellent Workshop with Workmanship  Posted on 11-Apr-2021
My Subaru Impreza's air con has gradually stopped blowing out cold air for 2 months and it became unbearable this week.

I searched online and shortlisted a few recommended workshops around AMK area as per Google Review and SgCarMart, and decided to visit them for diagnostic and quotation.

The first two workshops near my place give me quotation of 900-1000 to replace the cooling coil and compressor without much further checks. So I decided to go to Edwin Garage to seek for their opinion.

I walked-in to Edwin Garage on a Saturday afternoon and here is what I have to say:

1. Amazing diagnostic skills and confident in their conclusion.

Edwin first measured the compressor pressure etc. And suggested to have aircon flushed to see if he can restore the compressor pressure. It worked.
He then carefully checked the air con state understand different driving conditions.
5 min later, he starts to draw the problems on paper and explain clearly to me where the real problem is - the culprit is the Thermostat sensor.

2. Extremely honest in the recommended fix and quotation

Edwin told me that my air con gas is not leaking so the cooling coil is fine. He explained that the compressor is weak but could still do the work at the moment.

He suggested me to start with replacing the Thermostat sensor only at the moment. So, I was quoted at less than 200 for aircon flushing + Thermostat replacement + labor!

What else can I say compared to other quotations I got from other workshops?

3. Excellent workmanship in their repair work
Replacing the Thermostat requires dismantle the dashboard which could took about 1 day in other workshops. Due to excellent workmanship in Edwin Garage and their technicians, these intensive works were finished in ONE HOUR only on a busy Saturday afternoon. I sent in my car at 5:30pm, and job was already done before 6:30pm. Edwin and his team are so experienced and skillful in doing such repairs.

4. Friendly attitude and cozy lounges
I drive in without appointment; However, Edwin still managed to find out time to check on my car and arranged the repair works without much delay.
There is air coned cozy lounge that I can stay in while Edwin and his team are doing their works.

5. Highly recommended workshop in Singapore, and matching the good names they have already received in internet.

I highly recommend Edwin Garage to every drivers.

DJLIM
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Nov-2014
Excellent Workshop  Posted on 05-Feb-2021
Read alot of positive reviews about Edwin Garage and decided to send my car to Edwin after an accident with a bus recently. Repair was estimated to be 2 days (vs another source that quoted 4-5 days). My car was repaired in one day which includes spray painting and parts replacement. The best part is, the workmanship is great and it looks as good as new. And the charges are reasonable.
Great workshop that is a rare find nowadays. Thanks to Edwin for his excellent service and standard.

Scooby936
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Dec-2020
26 Dec 2020 Honda Crossroad Starter and battery change  Posted on 26-Dec-2020
36 Dec 2020.
Just return from Edwin Garage. Bunch of beautiful people. Helpful and verse well with the works. Change of starter and battery within 45 minutes (and 1 brake light bulb last minute discovery). Proactive to advice me ahead of areas that need looking into for wear and tear. Not pushy to have it change now. Even wrote down a checklist for reference. Will return for my other wear and tear changes. Thank you Edwin and Team.

Wahaha999
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Apr-2011
Reliable Workshop, Open till night  Posted on 16-Nov-2020
I came across their shop on Sunday night, The Seniors mechanics are experienced and well knowledgeable. They will patiently listen to what issues you are facing and investigate the issues before It's been repaired. Although they tried to repair or clean the engine other parts to verify the issues. They will only charge me what I should pay for the damaged parts instead of what they did. They do not overcharge or hard-sell any of their repair services and brands.

Raymond, Owner of Mitsubishi Lancer, verified customer
Trusted workshop at Yishun  Posted on 20-Mar-2020
I have been their customers since the days they only have one outlet doing mainly car accessories at Yishun. Glad that they expended and open a repair workshop at AMK! From a customer to now a friend with the boss Edwin. I always trusted him with my car. He always gives the recommendation and best advice based on each case. Although the boss Edwin is very young, he even started in this trade at a much younger age, but he is very humble and honest with his business! But do take note, their workshop is always busy with lots of cars, so please do make an appointment with Edwin first before you drop by to prevent unnecessary wait! - Raymond, Owner of Mitsubishi Lancer

Ryanngan
9 forum posts Joined on 24-Sep-2009
Excellent job, service and pricing  Posted on 20-Dec-2019
Went to Edwin Garage to fix my rotor and SSBH.. After much research.
Defintely made the right choice.. Edwin has been most helpful to my question, since i'm ignorant to car upgrading..
The mechanic that works on my ride was also very good at his job, can tell from my observation.. Fast hand, fast leg and precise.. Like the fact that he's very detail in checking my ride.

THey are also very obliged to my request to do an inspection for some suspected vibration issue and managed to help me pinpoint my problem..

2 Thumbs up..

Oh ya, what i like best about Edwin Garage... Very COMPETITIVE PRICING!

Teng_nizam
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Jun-2012
Try once and sure will come back again  Posted on 27-Nov-2021
Edwin Garage is the best ever mechanic in singapore. Their charges are affordable. Their staff are very knowledgeable. Yesterday, they clear my worries as my honda stream engine stall while driving on the highway which is very dangerous.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ) Next »