Consumer Reviews of Klar Details

5/5 Outlet Experience

TitusOng
1 forum posts Joined on 02-Jul-2019
Amazing service and workmanship  Posted on 02-Jul-2019
Im kinda of OCD towards my 7 years old silver E Class and has been 3 detailers whom given me average experience due to hard selling and some fine details that they don't real look into it.

KlarDetails was being shortlisted due to their fast respond and their service of sending me to work even before their operation hours at 830am. Price was justifiable. What really amaze me is that they spend time taking pictures and update me during the polishing and coating process which let me feel assure of their service. End of the day, I was not up sell of any 1000+ packages which all the rest of the 3 detailers wanted me to take up. I was even given a very high quality microfiber cloth, a maintenance brochure and a 10 min sharing session on how to take care of my car.

Highly recommended. Post Management Response

Jae0303
50 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Good experience with Klar Details  Posted on 18-Jan-2019
Thank you Zhi Wei, Winson and his team for the good service and workmanship. Very knowledgeable and shared good information on how to maintain the coating. Will definitely recommend to everyone who wish to groom their ride. 👍 Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Klar Details