Trusted Parallel Importers in Singapore with 30 years (or more) of experience

Mythbusted: Is a quality tank of fuel all you really need to get rid of engine carbon build-up?

» Go to articles

2.0 Engine Performance
1.0

ilikecarsverymuchyay
0 forum posts Joined on 22-May-2024
The most unreliable car I've owned, and my last car was from 1886  Posted on 21 May 2024

Comfort 1.0 Reliability 1.0
Handling 1.0 Features 3.0
Exterior Styling 5.0 Interior Design 3.0
Value for money 2.0 Engine Performance 1.0

The bang for you buck is great, however in my past experience of buying luxury cars nothing has disappointed me more than this car.

some might say i have too much money, and is why i bought this extremely ugly, useless car. You might as well take the public bus because honestly there's better temperature and noise control than this monstrosity.

I literally ran over a small animal because it literally takes more than one second to fully stop, which is awful for a sports car this expensive.

if you buy this car

please sell it. And donate the money i am begging you this car is absolutely useless

uhhh

nothing

the doors open cooly :)

essentially everything besides the doors.

the engine is too loud for my ears, and i am too short to see out of the windshield effectively.

No women have flocked to me as advertised by the person who sold me this car, and i am extremely disappointed on the lack of rizz i have even after buying this car and increasing my aura, while decreasing my bank balance.

I could have bought one second of a superbowl ad but now im left with this garbage ""thing"" that can't even be considered a luxury sports car.

0/10 :(