Consumer Reviews of Classic Auto Leather Pte Ltd

Dwee
Premium User Dwee
735 forum posts Joined on 05-Jul-2010
Exemplary Service & Skillfulness  Posted on 20-Mar-2018
Just bought a used car for my wife few days ago and the top canvas decided to give way. She nag at me the whole morning for not doing a thorough check before purchasing the car. And so I decided to do a search on sgCarMart website. Came across this company that are able to solve my "Issue's"

Drove the car down to the workshop. My Yap and Ms Irene were warm and accommodating, and I felt I could trust them to do a good job. Price quoted for my roof re-wrapping was reasonable. Most importantly they are able to cater to my requirement. As it was a Saturday, I requested to have my car done up within 3 hours. And they are able to fulfilled it with excellent workmanship. ( All thanks to the past sgcarMart reviews that gave me the confidence to try them )

Before collecting my car, Ms Irene went extra mile by introducing my wife and me to tour round their office and workshop. We managed to see how skillful and professional their workers working on other cars. She even explains all the details and provide us with her expertise advice. Truly an eye opener for us.

My wife was very satisfied with the workmanship and most importantly the problem solved for her.
A True Saying : "A Happy Wife Means A Happy Life" !

A Highly Recommended Workshop For Leather Upholstery !!!
Management Response by Classic Auto Leather Pte Ltd
22-Mar-2018

Dear Dwee,

Thank you for sharing this positive review with us, we are honoured by your kind compliments and are delighted that both you and your wife had a positive experience with us. It was our pleasure to be at your service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards,
Venessa

Nikos_tan
Premium User Nikos_tan
13 forum posts Joined on 22-Aug-2009
Best Service - Period.  Posted on 16-Feb-2018
Here's a review I owed Irene since replacing my car's head rest leather in early 2016 due to a scratch.

Technical Expertise - The workers are committed and know what they are doing. Every car is treated with respect and care, no mater the make or background of the customer. The explanations to me on the different types of suitable leather for my upholstery was very clear and it helped me understand the different kinds of materials used by manufacturers today. Thumbs up!

Value For Money - In mid 2017, my car, being almost 8 years old, had the door leathers peeling away from the back due to the manufacturer using bio-degradable bonding agents. Because I had to do all 4 doors, I wanted to explore my options on what's available in the market. Classic's price was in the middle, but they managed to take my car in on a last minute notice. I am always willing to pay for quality and efficient service.

Customer Service & Outlet Experience - Irene took the trouble to come down to the workshop earlier, just to ensure that my car was properly attended to and of cause, to ensure she assures the me. You seldom get such personal touch from workshop this days, where the boss comes personally to attend to you. With this being the 2nd time, I've complete confidence in their workmanship and leather quality. I could only send my car after work at about 9pm, and Ah Kok (their worker) waited for me to arrive. Once again, I cannot find another workshop that takes an extra mile for such services, considering I only managed to reach at 9.45pm. My door panels were ready in 1.5 days. I was extremely impressed with the work done and that my doors upholstery were restored back to its original glory. More thumbs up!

I sold my car off recently due to other factors (whoever who bought it earned a fresh interior, despite being 8 years old), but, Classic Auto Leather exceeded my expectations many times. I will definitely go to them for all upholstery related issues with my new ride. Thank you once again, Irene, for your hospitality and help! So sorry for the delay in writing this review.

Cheers!

Management Response by Classic Auto Leather Pte Ltd
19-Feb-2018

Dear Nikos_tan,

Thank you for sharing this positive review with us, we are honoured by your kind compliments and are delighted that you had a positive experience with us. It was our pleasure to be at your service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards,
Irene

Junelbc
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Oct-2017
Friendly and good service  Posted on 20-Oct-2017
The price is reasonable. The owner lady Irene is a friendly lady and provide very good service I would my friends to come. Post Management Response

cran123
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Oct-2017
Very Awesome experience  Posted on 17-Oct-2017
This is my third visit to Classic Auto Leather and they still deliver quality work.

I have recently bought a new Toyota Wish from Borneo Motors but did not like the standard upholstery designs offered by them. Hence I decided to go to my trusty upholstery specialist – Classic Auto Leather because they gave me the option to customize my leather seat design.

In addition, they have a wide variety of leather and materials to suit any need and budget. Service-wise, the staff are very patient and knowledgeable. What made an impact on me was when I was an hour late to collect my car, one of the employees was still waiting for me at 9pm, all smiles.

I will definitely recommend Classic to anyone who is looking to upholster or customize their car’S interior. They never fail to impress me. Post Management Response

Senny
Premium User Senny
56 forum posts Joined on 21-Feb-2006
Recommended ! Good Service  Posted on 15-Jun-2017
Went down to classic auto leather for a gear knob wrap and it turns out very good ! Staff is friendly and they even managed to help me find a interior revert which is for internal leg rest compartment to fasten up the gearbox area for my glx! Saw alot of car seat being wrapped with the lining which is very nice! Will recommend myself if my leather tears in future and replace the whole car seats of 4 ! Post Management Response

AidanStrykerWee
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Jul-2015
Great Service!  Posted on 11-Mar-2017
Irene and her Husband Mr. Yap were warm and accommodating, and I felt like I could trust them to do a good job. Thus, it was no surprise when the final product of full leather interior wrapping and roof rewrapping came out perfect.

Services were reasonably priced, and they even took the extra mile to help work within my budget and did not try to push me to do the most expensive options. Irene was patient in answering my queries and kept me updated on the progress of the car.

Overall, I am extremely happy with my experience at Classic Auto Leather and would recommend it in a heartbeat. Post Management Response

WhiteNight
Premium User WhiteNight
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Apr-2010
No Other In Town  Posted on 04-Mar-2017
Top notch Service by a friendly staff, Ms Irene. She has been patient in explaning the different types of leather and ask alot of questions to assess my needs. After which, she then made recommedation based on my requirements. Very very satisfied by the end products and was amazed by the quality of the work done. Highly recommended as price is reasonable too......!!!

Ckroy
1 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2009
Service at Classic Auto Leather  Posted on 21-Feb-2017
Great customer service here. Will listen to your requirements and try to meet your expectations. Reasonably priced too. Post Management Response

Ik1349
1 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2007
The best in town!  Posted on 30-Jul-2016
After reading the good reviews, i decided to go down to the shop & Met Irene...With the great friendly service i decided to had over my 10years old Wish to her to handle the interiors....
Truly the best & Impressive workmanship!
Well recommended!
Thanks Classic Auto Leather Team for the all the effort! Post Management Response

Ehhemmer
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Apr-2010
Awesome job  Posted on 06-Jul-2016
They did an awesome job on an interior makeover of my Beetle, the workmanship is excellent, and I experienced good service. Special thanks to Mr Yap for patiently showcasing different options, and giving me a few leather samples to take home and think it over first. The job was finished on time as agreed and the car delivered back to me personally by Mr Yap. I can highly recommend this place.

spacer spacer spacer

adrianwu
0 forum posts Joined on 08-May-2014
Classic Auto - The BEST  Posted on 14-Apr-2016
6 Years ago, Irene helped me reupholster my aging Subaru Legacy. They did such a great job that, alongside a polishing session, i decided to use that car as my wedding car. Recently again, I had them totally redo the upholstery of a used SUV for me and after they were done, the car looked brand new (including the new car smell). Every stitch was meticulously done, they even re-did the boot carpets and cleaned my roof and all the stains that the previous owner had left behind.

There are other shops that do what they do, but do yourself a favor - no need to look elsewhere, just go to Classic Auto Leather. You will be very satisfied, and you will also be writing a recommendation, just like I am doing now! Thanks Irene, Yap, and team! Post Management Response

RszeePremAnand
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Dec-2015
Excellent Service & Quality of Good Work  Posted on 08-Dec-2015
Hello everyone,

I just had an overhaul on my 7 year old Honda Stream RSZ car seats. I must say that I'm really impressed with Lady boss Ms Irene Ng who was very sincere and friendly when I went to the shop after looking through this website.

She introduced me to the selection of colors and types of leather available. She offered me good suggestions and also showed me many pictures of their previous handywork.

Took one day to do up the whole car, inclusive of door panels and I have to say that their worksmanship is superb. They are detailed and take pride in their work. I also got a good quality driver seat floor-mat.

It was overall a great experience, as Irene is very friendly and customer-oriented. What's best is that they charge reasonable prices! I'm really satisfied with the new look and not planning to look for a new car for the next few years.

Cheers👍

TideChas3r
88 forum posts Joined on 11-May-2013
Satisfied  Posted on 28-Aug-2015
Leather wrapped steering wheel. Good recommendation and follow-up by Irene... Great turn-around time and quality worksmanship.

Would recommend. Post Management Response

Bonafidestack
Premium User Bonafidestack
646 forum posts Joined on 26-Apr-2010
Quality service and product  Posted on 25-Jun-2015
I'm driving a Nissan Latio and after 8 years my steering wheel wrapped because the rubber was coming off. I didn't know who to look for until I went to sgCarMart to do some research. I found this workshop and decided to give it a try.

When I got there, the lady boss, whose name is Irene, was very welcoming. There is simply no airs about her like how some workshop bosses have. I was simply blown away by her service and her willingness to explain the different kinds of leather that was available for my steering. Needless to say, I opted for the better and higher quality leather, which was imported from Austria. While it costs more, it's easily one of the best choices I've made with regards to my car.

The leather is soft, matt and certainly feels expensive to the touch. I did mine with red stitching and the workmanship is second to none. You can see the effort put into such a simple job and attention to detail. More relevantly, I expected the car to be there overnight due to the high volume of cars they were working on. But alas, I could pick up the car on the same day itself. They only took 4 hours to wrap up my steering wheel! Irene kept to her promise on delivering the best, and only the best, to me.

This is one workshop that I'll certainly recommend. I have absolutely no question about their professionalism and their willingness to help drivers solve their problems. Post Management Response

Lcperic
Premium User Lcperic
0 forum posts Joined on 13-May-2011
Excellent Service and good work upholstery  Posted on 15-Oct-2014
This is one of the best Car Upholstery shop I been too. Excellent service with marvellous work. Strongly recommend to use Classic Auto Leather. Bosses very nice and trust worthy and give you excellent advice on design......... Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »