Consumer Reviews of Absolute Tint Pte Ltd

Keisuke880
Premium User Keisuke880
1 forum posts Joined on 21-Nov-2010
Great Tint  Posted on 17-Jul-2016
After having a good experience with the windscreen tinting of my Fiat, I decided to go with Absolute Tint for my WRX STI as well.

After doing the whole car, it is definitely significantly cooler - after parking it out on the street for a full day, the interior is noticeably cooler than before.

One thing that I forgot is that it is cash-only, however this is a small issue.

Overall, no regrets going with Absolute Tint. Management Response

Halimao
0 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Good film, great workmandship  Posted on 12-Jul-2016
I paid for Platinum (95% IRR) but the staffs were trying to up-sell Titanium (99% IRR). There is no change in their attitude and their worksmanship was superb.

Been five days and the bubbling is all gone. In fact I deliberately parked under the sun so that the glue can dry up faster. The heat rejection is fantastic as the recent insane weather puts the film to the test.

Simply amazing!!!

Note: Absolute Tint accepts cash payment only. Management Response

Cheepean
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Apr-2009
Decent price; Decent product, reduce heat significantly; Need to pay parking~  Posted on 04-Jul-2016
Wrote this review after installed Absolute Tint for a month.

Bought a 3yo hand car with no solar film. After reading all the reviews at Sgcarmart, decide to give Absolute Tint a try since the price said to be competitive. SMS for quote and book for an appointment the next day.

On the workshop, they gave me discount to use Platinum Series at $4xx. Initially I was thinking to go for Premium Series since Im not sure how long I will drive the car.

They have a lamp setup to test difference glass sample with different solar film. This is pretty useful which can tell how much heat it can reject.

Overall quite satisfy with the Platinum solar film, its better than my previous car using Infra---t brand film.

Things to improve:
- I wish they can absorb the carpark charge since the technician said they dun have complimentary carpark ticket. If you leave the car whole day, it will cost quite a bit for parking.
- They should paste additional dark solar layer on the top bar of the front windscreen. I didn't realise the need until when I was driving facing the sun. My previous car have it which can reduce the glare when driving facing the sun.

P.S. If there's bubble on the film, just leave it. It will go away after a week or so. If park under the hot sun, it will go away faster.

spacer spacer spacer
Management Response by Absolute Tint Pte Ltd
05-Jul-2016

Hi bro we will definitely take ur advise regarding the parking issue and we are currently tying down with the building MCST on this issue. Thanks again bro glad we could provide u with good service and quality products. Next tin=me u come will definitely give u a better discount on the price thanks.

AlexLow_69503
6 forum posts Joined on 04-Oct-2015
Value for money  Posted on 23-May-2016
Initially wanted to sign up for the platinum series (5yr warranty), but after explanation from staff and a slight discount, decided to take the titanium package(10yr warranty), which was noticeably better (even though difference of only 3% IR and UV rejection.)

Very polite and helpful staff. Wished I had found out about this shop much earlier as I find their package much better value compared to the one offered at infr*t**ts which I went to for my other car.

Only downside was that they only accept cash payment, which can be quite troublesome sometimes. Management Response

sfym
Premium User sfym
7 forum posts Joined on 19-Apr-2016
Good Service and Workmanship  Posted on 20-May-2016
I found them on the website and contacted them via sms. Reply was very prompt and forthcoming.

I took the platinum series in the end and even though the service hand did warn me about potential bubbles for the first 2 weeks I actually didn't see any.

It has been 2 weeks now and the solar film has not shown any issues. Great service with providing stickers in the car for what to do and not to do.

Very pleased overall + affordable prices. Management Response

dna9179
Premium User dna9179
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Feb-2016
First class service, Speedy and great workmanship!  Posted on 09-Apr-2016
Did a quick review and found Absolute Tint price very reasonable and with promotion also. Texted Eugene for an appt and went down. Everything done in 2 hours plus, although the tint need 2days plus to cure but i can see the workmanship is good. I'm positive it will becoming better in the week to come. Took up the PLATINUM SERIES at promotion rates and the staffs are so kind to install a sunshade for me. They are thoughtful to confirm some stuffs with me and inform me about what not to do after tinting. Overall great experience from Absolute Tint. Will recommend to my company if they need to tint their fleet of cars.

Management Response

nickyxo
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Mar-2016
Good Experience and Quality of films  Posted on 22-Mar-2016
Hi drove my F10 to Absolute Tint for tinting. The staff were friendly and professional. They provide good quality films especially their top range film the Titanium series which i feel is value for money compared to all the other films there. Tested the film out after driving for a while really reduce the heat in the cabin because of the Photochromic technology. At first was deciding to go for their basic range but the staff were honest and helpful enough to explain to me the quality and difference between the films and also the warranty for the top range and the basic range. They told me that there was no manufacture warranty for the basic range so they were not giving any warranty on the series so i decided to go for their top range titanium series with lifetime warranty. Thumbs up for being honest and helpful to someone who has a lot of questions. Excellent quality film and professional workmanship and helpful staff!!!! Highly recommended guys!!!! Management Response

Terenc3
847 forum posts Joined on 15-Oct-2006
Good Price, Good Service, But Relatively Bad Product  Posted on 26-Nov-2015
I've got the Absolute Tint done up for my Fiat Grande Punto, enticed by the price and some good reviews.

All was good initially but the film started to come off with lots of bubble after a month. Apart from my front two windows and rear windscreen, all others have very obvious and bad bubbling now. I've tried to use a card to put it back but it comes off after a few hours.

Good for temporary used cars but if you want a longer lasting film, either check out their more expensive product or other merchant might be a better idea.
Management Response by Absolute Tint Pte Ltd
22-Mar-2016

Hi Terenc3,

I appreciate the feedback and thank you for choosing Absolute Tint for your Solar Film!

The Solar Film you have chosen is our basic range and for our basic range film, before installation our staff will inform the customer that there is no warranty on the film, and also manufacturer does not warrant us on the basic series of film. That's why no warranty is given to our customers and I believe that you will be inform beforehand. the rest of our ranges we give a warranty period of 5 to 10 years as we have full manufacturers backing on our top ranges. Our customers can rest assure on the quality and performance of the film provided by our company. I hope this will give you a better explanation and understanding.

Lastly, thank you so much for choosing Absolute Tint, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and I am sorry to hear this bubbling issue from you.

Your Sincerely,

Karen

Keisuke880
Premium User Keisuke880
1 forum posts Joined on 21-Nov-2010
Front windscreen tint  Posted on 09-Dec-2014
Recently I replaced my front windscreen and required a new tint. I found Absolute Tint on the internet and decided to give them a shot. The installation was quick and efficient - within 1 hour it was completed.

After driving out from the workshop there was an immediate difference in heat rejection, with the whole car feeling a lot cooler. Management Response

Seowbey
Premium User Seowbey
17 forum posts Joined on 14-Sep-2002
Good worksmanship & friendly staff  Posted on 28-Oct-2014
Eugene is very accomodating as I made changes to the appointment a few times. The staff are very polite and accomodating as well. Chose the Platinum and it was down in 2 hours and everything seemed to be good. The guys explained what not to do for next 48 hours, 1 week and 2 weeks, stickers in the buttons in the car making sure you don't forget. Film were cut nicely and fit nicely, good worksmanship, recommended! Management Response

Briankee
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Aug-2008
I'm impressed!  Posted on 20-Oct-2014
I went to Absolute Tint today to have my windscreen and side window tint replaced. The whole session took less than 2 hours but what's impressive is their workmanship, it was so professionally done with only a handful of air bubbles spotted. I'm very satisfied with the results and it's very reasonable priced. If you are waiting around, there is a coffeeshop nearby and serves as a okay waiting area. Management Response

Blackass
4 forum posts Joined on 29-Feb-2012
Speedy and great workmanship!  Posted on 04-Sep-2014
Very friendly staff, and professional. Finished the tint job in only 2 hours. Eugene, is very accommodating too. Thanks. Management Response

jeffreyyeo721
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Apr-2014
Good workmanship  Posted on 12-Aug-2014
Had the film installed for more than a month and workmanship is good. All bubbles have disappeared. The staff had provided necessary advised and friendly service. Management Response

Kennnny
143 forum posts Joined on 04-Jun-2012
Good  Posted on 06-Nov-2013
Good service and very friendly people..Eugene make the effort to explain to me some stuff...up to date, today is my 3rd visit to them to tint my car window. 4th nov 2013 Management Response

Amuroboy
304 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2011
 Posted on 31-Jul-2011
Although there's a mis communication for the appointment timing, the boss rectified with his worker within an hr. Good service and quality I must say. Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »