Consumer Reviews of ACE GT Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 ) Next »
Docomospur
212 forum posts Joined on 25-Mar-2010
Repeat customer  Posted on 15-Jul-2017
I've had 2 cars cared for by Ace GT and George, Andy and team have always been thorough and professional in their work. Price may not be as low as some other options but you're assured of value, quality and worksmanship.
20-Nov-2017

Hi Docomospur,

Thank you for your review. We will constantly upgrade, providing the best value for money options, emphasis on quality workmanship and after sales support.
Feel free to give us a call or drop us a msg through Whatsapp (96355760) if you require assistance.

Ptcaca
Premium User Ptcaca
146 forum posts Joined on 14-Dec-2005
Ceramic pro coating  Posted on 08-Feb-2017
Send my car after 2 weeks of collections due to Chinese New Year busy period. Was shock to see so many scratches just after 2 weeks. Ace GT staff done a good job to point out all the defects and the final result after Ceramic coating is good, managed to remove most of the scratches except for some deep cut which I myself not sure how it happened.

Will monitor the result and hopefully it live up to the reputation.
09-Feb-2017

Hi Ptcaca

Wheelyaligned
Premium User Wheelyaligned
23 forum posts Joined on 31-Jul-2016
Good and value for money service  Posted on 24-Jan-2017
V friendly and professional staff. Very pleased with the end result as well!
09-Feb-2017

Hi Wheelyaligned

Feel free to give us a call if you need our assistance.

KheeTeo
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Jan-2018
ACE GT  Posted on 06-Jan-2018
Prompt response from the team for quote & Appointment.
Great service and shine.
Thanks! Management Response

KentHeeiah
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Jan-2018
Ceramic Pro 9H  Posted on 02-Jan-2018
Sent my car to ACE GT for ceramic coating. First time doing it. Staff was very professional and explain to me all the details. Good service. Will recommend to friends. Management Response

Wakk0
77 forum posts Joined on 19-Dec-2002
Great works..  Posted on 29-Dec-2017
Car is nicely polish and beautifully mirror reflection. Management Response

SIMPLEMANZ
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Dec-2017
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!  Posted on 28-Dec-2017
First time doing PPS. Very happy with the result and quality. Excellent customer service by the team. Keep up the good job. Looking forward to my car wash soon. Management Response

Kooman01
Premium User Kooman01
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Jun-2007
Poor customer service and communication skills  Posted on 28-Dec-2017
Booked an appointment with ACE GT for the PPS and paid a deposit of $200. On the day of appointment, I was told by the grooming team that I will need to leave my car for 2 days due to their overwhelmed booking (literally their grooming team told me). Tried to contact the manager (George) multiple times to see if I can be given the priority as I have booked this appointment few weeks ago and need to fly off the next day. I simply cannot leave my car there for 2 days. Despite multiple calls and messages, he was never to be found since 9.30am. After 2 hours of waiting in the shop, I finally gave up and went home with nothing done (wasted my leave). Not until 1pm then he returned my call which is way too late. The following are review about ACE GT: 1). I was never told that my car may need to be in the shop for 2 days when I first book the appointment and the manager (George) never asked if my car is brand new or not that will have an impact. I would not be able to predict or cater 2 days if I'm not even being told or asked a correct question in the first place. I would have planned ahead to make sure I cater 2 days if I'm being forewarn. 2). ACE GT had their rules on deposit forfeiture: "If cancel appointment within 72 hours or no show, deposit will be forfeited". In this case, I did turn up but unfortunately they can't handle more than they can provide (overwhelmed booking) and I cannot leave my car for 2 days. I asked George if they can review this unique situation and return my deposit? However, George decides to brush off and said: "If didn't state anything, at most I will get some education time from top and you get back your $200". .. Is this comments called for? You maybe thinking I must have said something before hand to trigger this comments. Well, actually its more of a question I could not answer from George queries: "Please let me know where is the service rate being discussed?" .. I really can't answer that, because we need not discuss the service rates, its all in the advertised brochure. So which is more correct? Customer did not ask the right question vs Shop did not ask for more details from customer so that they can better advice? In the first place if customer don't know the product well, how can he ask the correct question?Does that justify the sarcastic remarks? 3). After this episode, I decided to sign up with "other grooming shop" for subsequent week. For your info, the "other grooming shop" is ACE GK (same Ceramic Pro product but different managements). George then was unhappy of me cancelling with ACE GT and that I booked with ACE GK instead. The experience I had with the other grooming shop ACE GK on the other hand is totally different. Details was discussed beforehand and was assured that my car will be ready same day because they only allow 2 cars per day max in their shop. Send my car in at 9am on the day of appointment, collected my car same day 5pm with exactly the same packages that would have been with ACE GT. In addition, no deposit is needed from ACE GK. The manager (Evan) said: "its a matter of mutual trust". I'm merely stating the experiences I had with ACE GT with all the facts above. From a disappointed customer.
08-Jan-2018

Hi Kooman01,
In response to your review, we would like to point out that your vehicle was in a very bad condition and bad patches from improper application of coating rather than what you claimed as "overwhelmed booking".

George has his reason for not being able to answer when you called but immediately contacted you once he could access to his phone. Our CCTV also reveals that that the reason to look for George, was to make some amendment to your package content. Instead of forfeiting your deposit, we have out of good will and upon your request, used it for your re-scheduled appointment which was suppose to be on the 4th January 2018. Before George was able to call you back to address the issue, you have arranged with another applicator and express your wish to cancel your booking with us.

We hope you understand that before we see the actual vehicle and the condition, we are unable to access and advice on how long we actually needed. If you do not mention on how bad was the condition, how are we able to look into it and advice you before your appointment?

Your request for refund was based on "Mis-led by George that your vehicle can be complete within the day". George has requested for the means on where your got the information several time since it is claimed to be able to complete on the day itself but you refuse to reply the question. Feeling the tension and unable to prove the the management the reason for the refund, George is trying to let you know that he will be reprimand for not able to produce the reason but you will still be refunded accordingly. Do note that the deposit is already assigned to re-schedule appointment rather than on the day that your drop by.

Our brochure does not indicate and price and/or promise being able to do on the day itself. On the email you sent to info@ceramicpro.com.sg, you had admitted that the rates quoted were not over the phone as you had claimed.

Regards to your visit to Ace GK, they have also advised you that they might require 2 days to complete it and will be determined when the vehicle is in. As they do not have any appointment other than yours that particular day, they had additional manpower than usual, hence able to complete it that day. Without the additional manpower, they would definitely need 2 day to complete it too. We received an clarification e-mail from Ace Gk regarding this too and your vehicle was collected after 6pm.

Although you are unhappy with George and Ace GT, on 4th Jan when your vehicle is with the other appointed applicator, George still show his professionalism by giving advice to them on how to go about restoring your car.

Having said, we have received reports and apparently, it reveals that your intention you were looking for George due to your rims. The reason that you are contacting George is because you wanted to discuss your excluding of rims coating cost of $240 since it is already done at Ace GK and not as mentioned above which we are unable to due to it being a package and not individual service. We have 2 other witnesses who are not our staffs on this matter and had witness your disrespectfulness towards our team members.

We would like to seek your kind co-operation to remove all that is not base on truth you have made within 48 hrs from today, 8th January 2018. Thank you.

JustinTanFuNien
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Dec-2017
Excellent quality/ service  Posted on 16-Dec-2017
I am very impressed with the quality and service rendered. The staff, Wei Sin, was particularly helpful. I would like to encourage everyone to try CeramicPro. Thank you again! Management Response

JohnnyLim_153367
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Dec-2017
Toyota Altis 2017  Posted on 14-Dec-2017
I read about ACE GT Pte Ltd and decided to send my new car there for paint protection. The service was prompt and advice professional. I am fully satisfied with the outcome and definitely return for follow-up to maintain the condition of my car. Management Response

LeongYewKay
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Dec-2017
Great Protection for brand new Forester  Posted on 13-Dec-2017
Great service by Weisin and Michael in explaining the tech and after care to prolong my car's beauty. Very well done coating internally and externally. Thanks! Management Response

jodant
Premium User jodant
17 forum posts Joined on 23-Nov-2017
Excellence Service from Boss to Staff  Posted on 13-Dec-2017
About the Team:
A very friendly and helpful boss (George) and his patient and caring team who explained every products and treatment. Kudos to the entire team.

After the Treatment:
Tested under heavy rain immediately after I got my car treatment. Very impressed of the result! Not just the water will not hold on the the screen, when its dries up the following day, there is absolutely no water mark nor dust on the entire car, almost showroom shine.

Opinion:
Its a little investment to protect the beauty, and keep the showroom shine for as long as day 1. Management Response

Tjwm338
Premium User Tjwm338
4 forum posts Joined on 24-Mar-2010
Awesome paint protection  Posted on 11-Dec-2017
Great service by the team. Could see that they were very detailed when washing the car. Very professional crew. Looking forward to years of easy paint work maintenance for my car. Highly recommended! Management Response

PatrickChew
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Dec-2017
Coating  Posted on 08-Dec-2017
They delivered as they promise and good workmanship! Recommended to all car lovers! Management Response

Pizzadue
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Aug-2013
Great workmanship  Posted on 30-Nov-2017
Read the reviews and called ACE GT. Got back my car as what I have expected and what others have mentioned in the reviews. Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 ) Next »