Consumer Reviews of DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

Popiah123
Premium User Popiah123
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Jun-2011
Highly Recommended For Windscreen Repair  Posted on 10-May-2016
Had chipped my windscreen on the 2nd day of owning my new car from some stupid seed/fruit that dropped on my car and I thought I had to completely replace the entire windscreen because of that. However I managed to find out from Vincent at DrGlass that he could patch and fill the 2cm wide chip at a fraction of the cost on the same day which the damage was done. Windscreen was as good as new!

Highly recommend everyone to contact DrGlass first before going to replace the entire windscreen unless you'd like to pay 3x more the cost of a replacement screen!

16-May-2016

Hi bro Popiah123

Appreciate your kind review of my job at spending $50 for the crack repair.

Sorry workshop was kinda crowded result in the waiting time.

Cheers and have a nice day :)

Gari93
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Jan-2016
Well Spent & Good Job Done !  Posted on 19-Jan-2016
Owed vincent this review....

Saw drglass ad through facebook and also in sgcarmart. Contacted him due to my e93 eyes were getting very cloudy. At the first quote given by him i was somewhat pull back due to the high price. He explained to me the steps he will be doing. Removal of whole bumper, headlight assemble stripping and resealing. On the day of appointment, i asked him how many percentage can he saved. His replied was "He cannot guaranteed" It will look like new. I was like ok fine. After a whole day of work and returned back to collect during the evening, my colleague couldn't believed his eyes. My headlights looks just fresh from the oven at just a small fraction of the cost! Super happy with it and went home but there was some moisture issue. Called vincent and he assured me that it is normal after full restoration and will disappeared within 1-2 weeks. If it doesn't i am free to make a trip down his shop. Indeed now after 1.5 months even through heavy raining there's not a single moistue issue. Specially thanks to vincent who helped me and please do book with him in advance as his workshop was fully loaded even when i reached his workshop just 30min after opening!

Rgs
Gari

spacer spacer spacer
01-Feb-2016

Hi bro Gari93

Appreciate your kind review of my work.

It was my pleasure doing your car and you trusting me.

Glad everything turns out well and I've got another satisfied customer to friend again.

Cheers and drive safe ya :)

Hebrew
Premium User Hebrew
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jun-2012
Headlamp Restoration  Posted on 21-Oct-2015
Went to see Vincent after reading all the good reviews.

In the first 5 minutes, after meeting him and showing him my badly restored headlamp, he gained my respect and trust that he is the right professional for the job.

He stripped the headlamp and worked separately on all components, bringing life back into them. His is dedicated and the results were honestly amazing! Headlamp looks brand new - saving me lots of money.

I find him dedicated and very friendly. Very honest and transparent too.

Don't waste your money elsewhere. Call Vincent for your headlamp restoration today!

21-Nov-2015

Tks bro

That is very kind of you to encourage us to do better

Cheers and have a great weekend :D

Michaelkan
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Sep-2015
Where's the crack ?  Posted on 27-Sep-2015
Had a crack on my front windscreen, was directly in the line of sight of the front passenger so it was super annoying. Almost called up Premium automobiles to replace the windscreen, but thought twice about it mainly because the car as <1 yr old and I prefer not to break the factory seals, not to mention the rear view mirror, light / rain sensor, etc are all attached to the windscreen.. Called up Vincent and he had it fixed really quickly. Initially I could still see the crack upon close inspection. But somehow now I can't seem to find it which is great! Thanks Vincent!
01-Oct-2015

Hi bro MichaelKan

So nice to see you review my work :)

We promise to provide the best workmanship consistently. Words of mouth travel faster ya

Apologize for the long waiting period as sometimes our workshop will be jam.

Any problem just ring me up.

Drive safe and catch up next time ;)

analogue_sound
Premium User analogue_sound
3 forum posts Joined on 13-Sep-2015
Good job done  Posted on 13-Sep-2015
I brought my Sunny to Vincent of Dr Glass last Saturday , I have to say it is pretty decent piece of work, the 2 cracks from stones were taken care of after spending $80 and 45 mins in his Workshops. The bigger crack (size smaller than a collar button on man shirt if you'd need a reference ) now looks insignificant (a pin hole) and the minor one (like a pin hole) has being entirely gone.
15-Sep-2015

Hi bro analogue_sound

Appreciate your review over here.

So nice of you to review our work.

When our reputation is at stake and we cherish them very much by giving our best in all our work.

Thanks bro and have a nice day ahead :)

Gnayres
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Mar-2013
Headlamp restoration and mod  Posted on 15-Jul-2015
Found Dr Glass online and decided to give them a try. No regret. Vinc is good at what he does. A friendly guy and able to give you genuine advise. I had my headlamp restored and spray painted black. The end product is amazing! I would recommend Dr Glass to anyone. Cheers!

From a very satisfied customer

18-Jul-2015

Hi bro Gnayres

Appreciate you for spending the time to review our work.

It was a pleasure restoring your car and modding :)

Hope the new lights will bring a nicer and more unique look for your car.

We will work harder to maintain our work and will continue be better in what we do. Anything just ring us up :)

Cheers !

trethowan
Premium User trethowan
10 forum posts Joined on 27-Oct-2014
Great windscreen repair  Posted on 22-Jun-2015
Vincent helped to repair my windscreen after a chip sustained on the North-South highway.

He did a great job and was professional and friendly, guiding through the different steps involved in the repair process.

23-Jun-2015

Hi bro Trethowan

Appreciate your well review of my work.

It has been a great time repair your car.

We will work even harder to provide the best service always.

Thanks bro!

Cheers

MatsuoTaiki
Premium User MatsuoTaiki
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Apr-2015
Review For Vincent A.K.A King Of Glass  Posted on 23-May-2015
Sorry bro that my review came late.

My headlights both have deep scratches/cloud marks and there are broken metallic inside the headlight. Being first timer I didn't know what to do hence I try all methods like what google advice: Using toothpaste, salt etc. But to no avail.
Brought my vehicle for Vincent to diagnose and he professionally advice that I need not spend much to purchase a new one. He will perform his UV Ray/Buffing and best is he will remove the head lamps cover & Help me respray and try fixing the broken metallic parts! He giggle and mentioned: 'Your car will look like bumble bee ok? Tee Hee Hee".
My headlamp was restored within 4 hours within the day itself and woah it becomes more fierce looking & It does have the bumble bee look :). Satisfied I paid up and we have a short chat before departing our ways.
Within few hours later, my new headlamp show sign of moist in corner of each lamp. Message Vincent & He show no sign of heck care attitude. He asked to bring back to him the next day and he will give it a second layer seal.

Bro & Sis look no further to have your glass restore by Vincent. Highly recommended & Tumbs up for you bro.

Remarks: Vincent is a kinky, funny & Easy going person. You'll have fun chatting with him

25-May-2015

Hi bro

Glad you like your bumble bee car now. Lol

Sorry for the long waiting hours etc.

Am glad you have a headlight which is fully customize for your car.

Anything call me up for kopi. :)

Cheers bro

AndyC
Premium User AndyC
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Oct-2013
Wonderful work by DrGlass. Why good things doesn't come cheap.  Posted on 17-May-2015
Dear Buddy Vincent ,

Regarding the work done for my Volvo as I am very impressed by your work and promised to write this review for you.

Previously I have engaged another new mobile company by the name of F...... And they had screwed up both my lights.

Initially I have selected drglass among all the others companies. But I went to another company who was charging cheaper $80 compared to Vincent $180. I regretted choosing them and wasted my $80.

I have then contacted drglass again and it turn out truly is one of the best decisions I have made. The price quoted is reasonable compared to the different type of job he did and I am very impressed with the company's portfolios having done many restoration work done.

The specialist who was attending me was Vincent and with 2 trainee beside learning. And it is really a wonderful experience having them. He told us why polycarbonate isn't so simple to restore just like what normal sanding and coating.

He is very responsive and attentive to his work; Not shy to offer valuable advice and opinions with his experience. He does not treat us merely as customers and even tried his best to bring his cold joke around. Hahaha

He is very patient and always offered the best solution or advice which makes him very trustworthy.

He would be the best bet for anyone's choice. His pricing is abit on the middle high side but after you see what he did for your car, you be convinced why good things is not cheap, and cheap things is not good.

Regards
Andy Chee
25-May-2015

Hi bro

Tks for your wonderful review!

It was such a pleasure restoring your car lights and bringing back the shine it lost.

Given the years of all our work, we give out the quotation to you and we have the confident to restore it to your expectation or exceed it. :)

Hope you have a nice day bro

Tks

EK53E
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2015
Windscreen crack  Posted on 20-Apr-2015
Went to look for vincent due to a small crack on my car windscreen. Fixed it within 25min. He also help me to rectify the issue regarding my headlight problem.

Highly recommended. Professional with great service attitude. Thumb up bro!
17-May-2015

Hi bro ek53E.

We appreciate your kind reviews.

It motivates us to be in the best work for every job we do.

It was a nice pleasant serving your car and repairing the crack.

Cheers and you have a good day!

Nikos_tan
Premium User Nikos_tan
13 forum posts Joined on 22-Aug-2009
Extremely satisfied!  Posted on 17-Apr-2015
Would give Vincent more thumbs up if i have more. This is a review I owed him since 2013. On 29th Dec 2013. My Mazda had a long 30-35cm long crack on the windscreen due to a stone chip which have spread. However, because my car is due for scraping in less than a year, which will not make sense for me to replace the entire windscreen. I texted Vincent and we fixed an appointment. He was really efficient and came the next day (30th Dec 2013). He is a friendly chap and showed a step by step fixing procedure. After that, I paid and the deal was done.

On the 14th of March 2014, the crack decided to crack further despite the repair being done. I texted him and due to his busy schedule, we couldn't fix a time where both of us are available. On the 18th of March 2014, Vincent personally came to my place, during my absence and fixed the crack with NO EXTRA COSTS. He didn't need to do that and could have just billed me an extra charge, but he did not. The extra mile he took to dedicate himself to this job is simply amazing. His attitude towards customers and his job puts many larger companies to shame. Do bear in mind that he is running Dr. Glass all by himself.

I've switched to drive a Volvo since and was unfortunately met with a large stone which caused a 50 cent size starburst on my windscreen on the 20th of March 2014. Vincent then proceeded to guide me on how I should get it replaced as the chip is beyond repair.

Fast forward to 13th April 2015, my headlamps had some chips and it was quite an eyesore. I texted Vincent and he still remembered me, a good 1 year plus from my Mazda windscreen repair date. Again, instead of just selling his restoration services, Vincent advised me against it as the chip is small enough to ignore; And that the restoration should only be done if scratches are really bad or the lenses are badly fogged up.

Well done Vincent! Your hospitality, humbleness and integrity will lead you to greater heights! You're truly a doctor in glass!
21-Apr-2015

Hi bro

Tks for giving me the longest review ever!

Appreciate all your well reviews, concerns.

For our work, I believe if we be good to people, people will be good to us.

If we think it's isn't worth to restore, we will inform them :)

Cheers buddy and have a great day!

Dennis93
Premium User Dennis93
2 forum posts Joined on 13-Nov-2011
5yrs old SLK headlamp external restoration work  Posted on 07-Apr-2015
Vincent did a good job on my blurrish headlamp
His meticulous work restore my headlamp to life
Now I have a clear and no scratches headlamp.

Thank you. Highly recommended for his services.
08-Apr-2015

Hi Dennis

Appreciate your well review about our work.

It was such a pleasure restoring your beautiful car.

We do make sure every single car we restore turns out well and above expectation.

Thank you again and have a great day :)

EddieLee
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2015
Excellent service for headlight restoration  Posted on 15-Mar-2015
Very good service and quality work with reasonable price. Worth it.
Vincent is very friendly, knowledgeable, patient, skillful and helpful. Now my headlight is as good as new and with a new look. Amazing. Like it.
He is willing to help even though some things which are out of his scope. My car's battery was dead and I was unable to start my car. He try to help by using his van's battery, help me in getting new battery replacement, and standby with me until late night until make sure my car's battery is replaced and started.
Thanks for the service and your drink.
Recommend Dr. Glass - Vincent to all.
16-Mar-2015

Hi bro

So nice seeing you here. I hope the customized light will bring some fun to your car.

It was my pleasure doing our lights and coloring them.

For the waiting, it was nothing as I was worried leaving you alone. Lol

Cheers and you have a good day ahead

Ucrano
62 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Headlight Restoration - Internal & External  Posted on 27-Feb-2015
Said goodbye to dull, foggy and cloudy headlights.
Restored like brand new, shiny and bright.
Disassembled, cleaned and restored to awesome clarity.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Honest entrepreneur whom will tell you what can be done and what is not required.
Visit his facebook and website for more photos.

02-Mar-2015

Hi bro

Very appreciate for your effort to review us for your Ford Focus headlights.

Spent 12pm to 6pm to prefect them. Hope everything will be good for you and all the way.

May your "cold" biz Huat huat huat.

Cheers and have a great year 2015 !

radiohead5387
Premium User radiohead5387
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Feb-2015
Windscreen repair  Posted on 24-Feb-2015
I was quite bothered by a chip on my windscreen and decided to give Dr Glass a call. Vincent picked up the call and was able to get my windscreen fixed on the very same day. No frills, great service and the job was done beautifully. Had to look so hard to find the original chip, that I discovered a new chip! The second chip was repaired by Vincent on the second day. I will definitely recommend Dr Glass (to be precise - Vincent) for windscreen repair.
02-Mar-2015

Hi bro

Very honored to have you reviewed our work after repairing your subaru wrx.

I hope you like it and in future if there's anything I need for my back I know who to find with :)

Cheers and have a great year ahead.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »