Consumer Reviews of 1 9 6 9 Sung Beng Auto Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
michael849
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Oct-2013
Well Recomended  Posted on 19-Oct-2013
Will definitely recommend to friends as i like ur company service no hard sale at all. Plus Ah Fong is a honest helpful & friendly mechanic at Toh Guan. Post Management Response

Erictoh74
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Aug-2013
Highly Recommended  Posted on 16-Aug-2013
Thank you Frankie for your excellent services . I have already pass your company phone to one of my friend also owner of a Chrysler. Will use your services in future. Post Management Response

SHAOCHUA
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jul-2013
GOOD  Posted on 05-Jul-2013
The experience was good. They are not pushy. Post Management Response

2387tan
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Sep-2009
Poor troubleshooting skill  Posted on 02-Jul-2013
Being highly RECOMMENDED here in sgcarmart and was nearby (Toh Guan), my wife send her car for aircond service. The only problem was intermittent aircond cut off and nothing else. My wife told me was S$700-800 and I told her to go ahead. Before collecting the car, she told me the mechanic by the name of Ken said the engine has problem. So I decided to drop by.
1st thing Ken ask me was what is the colour of the engine oil ?
Being curious about his asking "I said black". He show and told me the car oil is brown and that water from the radiator went into the engine. Overhaul will cost S$6000 exclude parts. I'm a specialist Hydraulics engineer for 30 Years and I know how oil looks like when mixed with water. I told my wife to quickly pay up and shoo.
Later on my wife told me warning lubrication light up and when starting there was some noise. Sensing something amiss I send the car to another workshop and I instructed them to do a thorough engine flushing. Now after 01 week the engine was in perfect condition as before I send to SUN BENG (Very quiet with no waring light).
I decide to write this because I feel people show know :-
on TECNHNICAL EXPERTISE - I rate excellent.
At Sung Beng, they can fix aircond by changing NEW ENGINE RADIATOR.
Engine oil is BLACK IN COLOUR. If engine oil is brown means water from radiator got in.
HELLO, the car was just serviced and engine oil is FRESH.
on CUSTOMER SERVICE - I rate excellent. Of course ! Be extra careful when they are TOO friendly.

Regards
Tan Ray
Management Response by 1 9 6 9 Sung Beng Auto Pte Ltd
12-Jul-2013

1) The car came in with aircon and engine oil lamp indicator on/off intermittently.
2) Our mechanic checked and found out your aircon erratic problem is due to faulty radiator that causes high engine temperature on the sensors where there is still sufficient freon in your aircon system.
3) They had also highlighted to you & your wife about your engine status and showed both of you the old radiator condition before collecting your vehicle.
4) We are confused ,since your car was just serviced before you come to our workshop,but you still need to do an engine flush at another workshop again when your engine oil is still FRESH.

SBA

Chinita
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Jun-2013
Satisfied Job  Posted on 28-Jun-2013
Thanks for the very good service yesterday and Ah Lim has been very helpful in attending my needs. Good Job.... Post Management Response

Labelle
1 forum posts Joined on 18-Jan-2010
Trusted  Posted on 21-Jun-2013
Simply excellent & reliable service.... Highly Recommended Post Management Response

Fendytoot
27 forum posts Joined on 21-Dec-2012
Good service all around  Posted on 29-May-2013
Came here to service my aircon at first, but decided to buy and install some Denso spark plugs also because it was quite cheap and I have to say, the service is good. Staff is polite and professional and prices are reasonable. Worth my money. Post Management Response

ChoongDaisy
0 forum posts Joined on 19-May-2013
Premium Servicing  Posted on 19-May-2013
A little hard to find Macpherson outlet entrance but finally found the workshop at the last 2nd unit. Purchased promo package.Tempted by Iridium plugs cus my normal plugs are worn during points check.So i decided to top up for other extras in Premium package.Also added aircon flushing and replaced front 2 new tyres with rotation.Their mechanics, admins are friendly and not pushy even they have wide range of products and services.Price reasonable to me not a bad deal after all. Can try ya! Post Management Response

W_HO
0 forum posts Joined on 10-May-2013
Efficient and Effective Job  Posted on 10-May-2013
Thanks to Ken, he have done a good job – efficient and effective. Price wise, they will surely give the customer a reasonable price. I have no regrets to recommend Sung Beng Auto to my friends and other car owner. Thanx Post Management Response

Kenjhock
0 forum posts Joined on 10-May-2013
Excellent Job  Posted on 10-May-2013
Thanx Frankie, excellent job carried out by your mechanic Ah Lim and Ah Han. They assist me well and fix my car problem. Will be back for next servicing. Thanks Sung Beng. Post Management Response

Mklim
0 forum posts Joined on 08-May-2013
Fantastic Job at Toh Guan New Branch  Posted on 08-May-2013
Serviced my car & done my air con cooling coil changed at their new Toh Guan Branch Blk 36 ground floor . Price consider reasonable & i trust their workmanship as my friend did his repair there too. They have another paint & panel beat workshop for accident claims & repair at seventh floor Blk 48. Very well equipped indeed. They cover almost every services that a car may need!
To me , they are really a 1 complete stop service workshop. I will be back & recommend this workshop to everyone. Thumbs up !
Thanks to Ken & mechanics of SBA. Post Management Response

KCHANDRAN
Premium User KCHANDRAN
3 forum posts Joined on 27-Mar-2012
Toyota Rush Servicing  Posted on 13-Apr-2013
I would like to take this opporunity to introduced this service center to all car owner. From my bottom of my heart this service center did a excellent job and advice me of the car servicing and the cost of any parts need to be change. There were some good sharing by Mr. Frankie the manager of Sung Beng Auto about the merchandise which all car owner will have a good knowledge about the engine system. Another person who like to mention is Mr. Leon who advice of the car servicing and the cost of the repair which will give you confident to whether it is worth changing the parts or not. Overall l am very happy with their customer service and the cost of the car servicing. Please try yourself and find your own answer . Post Management Response

Leryl
20 forum posts Joined on 21-Mar-2011
Great Service  Posted on 12-Mar-2013
Service wise very efficient. Ever since my first car till now (my second car), I only go to Sung Beng to do my servicing. Affordable servicing package and no hard-selling. Also the mechanic, Lim, will advise on my how to keep my car in good shape. Keep up the good work. Surely I’ll come back again. Thanks! =) Post Management Response

Dotmatrix135
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Feb-2013
Excellent Service  Posted on 23-Feb-2013
Service wise very efficient. I bought voucher in the evening and make appointment for the next day lunchtime (unlike some other workshops where you have to wait few months just to book an appointment). No hard-selling. Also the mechanic will advise in car maintenance. Keep up the good work. Surely I’ll come back again. Collected my car about an hrs.. 5***** RATING!! :)
Thanks Sung Beng Auto.. Post Management Response

Amanigum
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Jan-2013
Disappointed  Posted on 21-Jan-2013
Was recommended by my brother to go to sung beng to service my aircon for replacement of my car cooling coil recently. was quoted a price over the phone but when car was sent in, was told the actual price is 50% more than what was quoted over the phone! When repaired completed, the car was returned in a very dirty condition with handprint all over! also was told there is no warranty for the replaced part! if want warranty, have to pay more! what kind of shop is this?! will definitely not recommend anyone to the shop....
Management Response by 1 9 6 9 Sung Beng Auto Pte Ltd
19-Feb-2013

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us. After our mechanic did informed you on the price and we only changed it after you agreed to it.

As for the quotation, it is very difficult to give the exact price over the phone but the quotation that we have given is based on the customers' enquiry only. The exact price for change of parts can only be determined after the checking is done by the mechanics physically.

As for our car servicing packages, we do not offer car wash/ grooming. But if upon customers' request, we can clean the car for them after the servicing is done and if with appointment.

As in the marketplace, it is a standard that only Original Parts have warranty. For OEM parts is without warranty. It is a fact that original parts are more expensive than OEM parts. But still if anything happens to your car just give us a call and our mechanic will help you.

Once again, we are very sorry about this incident. We will look into this and improve ourselves to handle it. Thank you for allowing us to serve you better.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »