Consumer Reviews of MSP Far East Pte Ltd

DANIEL27M
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Mar-2022
TWO THUMBS UP !!  Posted on 31-Mar-2022
  • Outlet Experience5.0
I took my Carrera to this nondescript garage and found the owner, Calvin & His team, to be knowledgeable, genuine and humble.
I had my car diagnosed & Checked by various garages before this … And all diagnosed various faults , but none of which convinced me.

Calvin's team investigation was very in depth and he was able to successfully identify the problem with my vehicle. The cost, a fraction of the price quoted by other mechanics. I recommend him 100%. I realised MSP is not typical of most garages, full of cars waiting to be repaired. He provides a personal service, by appointment.

This provided the opportunity for me to discuss the issues with my vehicle and build a rapport with Calvin & His team. I am so happy to have found a knowledgeable, but most of all a reliable, trustworthy efficient mechanic team.

Calvin's team, Varun & Dee are not only a good mechanics but they also understands great customer service.

I simply love the Repair service keeping me posted constantly with pictures & Video updates. Their hand-over service was impeccable too , as they took time to clean & Disinfect my car !!

Delivered my car smelling clean ! Felt so safe for my kids !! Keep up the good work guys !

Totally highly recommended ., Two thumbs up !!

DAN
CARRERA OWNER

hammer88
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Mar-2022
ZERO PRESSURE  Posted on 25-Mar-2022
  • Outlet Experience5.0
I'm always skeptical of reviews on here but thought I'll try this workshop as the only one recommended in the area.

They checked my Porsche and came up with a list of recommendations I can't argue with. Calvin ran through what I need to do and when and said to do it in stages as and when I can afford it, zero pressure.

Nice guy, felt genuine and honest - wished I had used him all along. Calvin & His team were polite and they knows their stuff. (Hammer)

ChongBeng90385
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Mar-2022
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE WORKSHOP  Posted on 18-Mar-2022
  • Outlet Experience5.0
I do not write reviews, but I have to in this case. Calvin & His team were absolutely god send and helped me through a stressful situation with my car. One of the most helpful direct people I have ever met.

I had my share of experience with the automotive dealers & So called other specialist workshops... So I would strongly encourage everyone to give MSP a try. They treat your cars as if it's their own.

If I could give this company more than five stars I would. They went above and beyond what they needed to do. Kudos, Calvin & Team.

Lee

Canman42
13 forum posts Joined on 13-Jul-2006
Good Job!  Posted on 21-Feb-2022
Excellent , friendly and 101% reliable service. Brought my car in for a quick check as i found that engine oil was being depleted, problem was identified quickly. Left the car overnite and was fixed quickly. Excellent service from Varun from start to end, went out of way to meet ciustomers need all the time. Great job!

syaifumhd40
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Oct-2021
IMPECCABLE !  Posted on 21-Oct-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
MSP repaired my Porsche after an accident. The back of my car was badly damaged. They worked with me from the minute I walked in the door until I picked up the car. When I got the car back it was like a new car .

They even steam cleaned the inside which is not part of their service. They always gave me an update with the repair works .They even discovered more hidden damage than first seen, as the vehicle was formerly repaired by an authorized NTUC workshop before. They replaced second hand parts. Luckily MSP also replaced those parts!

The repair was going to take longer than expected but the repair was well done and the paintwork impeccable !!
Great job all around. I have recommended them to all my friends. They are the best!!
Do keep up the good work

SYAIFU

REX, Owner of Porsche Boxster, verified customer
Trusted workshop  Posted on 17-Sep-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Sometimes you can be worried about taking your car to a garage in case you get stung , but this car garage is the total opposite as they make you feel welcome and talk you through the entire process of what work will be carried out and they keep in contact about the progress and due to the pre arranged price so there is no scary surprise. They work meticulously and are trustworthy. The team headed by Calvin, Varun, Amar & Dyee seems like a family unit. Totally good atmosphere! Am impressed and enjoy their knowledge and company. My Porsche is I totally good hands.. - REX, Owner of Porsche Boxster SMU22--M

rexngkings
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Sep-2021
METICULOUS & TRUSTWORTHY  Posted on 17-Sep-2021

kathyYeoyo
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Jul-2021
Great Attention To Detail  Posted on 08-Jul-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
It has been a long while since I felt compelled to review a business without being asked to. MSP's crew delivered good customer service and timely advice. They were patiently proactive and informative to me. They help me diagnose and rectify the problems with my husband's Porsche Carrera.

The price was also reasonable even my husband didn't complain (any time I get something done to the car, he's the first to look at the bill and say "You got taken"). He had no comment whatsoever after I booked and got the quote from Calvin.

I do highly recommend getting your car serviced there. They even made sure to have cleaned my car & Disinfected for customers at such a time like this as COVID19 rages.

Great attention to detail. Keep up the good work!!

BenPehkk
0 forum posts Joined on 25-Jun-2021
THANKS CALVIN, VARUN !  Posted on 25-Jun-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
I have very little knowledge regarding cars and a bad harrowing experience in the past (over priced / work unnecessarily getting things done) on my old Porsche Carrera by bloody so called Porsche workshops !!

However when dealing with Calvin & Varun, they advised me accordingly and even advised me on the important items to change first! They were patient and factual.

I…, to be honest cannot fault this garage. The workmanship and is excellent, nothing was too much trouble. The MSP team (Calvin, Varun & Amar) went above and beyond to help, I have tried other garages and got nowhere. Varun and his men sorted it straight away.

Calvin is friendly and professional, my new go to garage, I would highly recommend to anyone who wants good value, excellent workmanship and a friendly approach." No bullshit or nonsense.

Two thumbs up …, highly recommended!!

NICKSIMI
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Jun-2021
HIGH INTEGRITY !  Posted on 08-Jun-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Recently I experienced an issue with my engine & Gearbox after some repairs done at a so called reputable Continental Car workshop on my Porsche…, however the engine stuttering and jerking still persisted .
I took the car to MSP which was recommended by my friend, they not only fixed the engine issue and gearbox , they even stepped up, showed their integrity and resolved my noise issue. I did lost a lot of money due to the other workshop but by the end of this, I actually saved more money than going to the other places.
It's really difficult to find a trustworthy workshop at such a time when every workshop are sharpening their knives on car owners in order to survive.
MSP's Calvin & Varun were totally the opposite. Not only they try to work with me but also propose a cost-saving effective Repair plan which I can prioritize my finance.
Should have come to MSP long ago then I wouldn't have wasted so much money.
They deserve the accolades !
Nicki

Alden, Owner of Porsche Macan, verified customer
Great experience with MSP Far East  Posted on 12-Apr-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
My experience with MSP Far East is great! Varun is very patient and detailed in explaining with the servicing and repairs did on my car, fast and efficient. Great experience overall! - Alden, Owner of Porsche Macan SKJ6--M

AlanT123
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Apr-2021
Extraordinary Finishing  Posted on 03-Apr-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
"From the initial estimate to the completion of work, I was treated to excellent service. I was really impressed how quickly the Vehicle Body shop fitted my car in to be repaired and respray it in the two days as promised. I would highly recommend them.

My car looks like new with no signs of the initial damage at all. Thank you.
Alan

XENO45
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Mar-2021
EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STANDARD  Posted on 31-Mar-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
"We hadn't come across the MSP before but they really did a truly excellent job.

Myself having just dented my Wife's brand new car!! We have to say that this Company and their finishing is amazing. I now really believe the reviews and Customer Service was excellent !

The Estimate was produced without any fuss nor obligation .
The car was booked in, the parts arrived on time and the job was completed to an exceptionally high standard on the day and time agreed along with pictures showing the progress. Exceptional service! We cannot but praise this Company too highly.

Good old fashioned service where both the customer and the car are valued and treated equally. Thank you all "Msp and their Crew! We would recommend you without hesitation."

Mr. Quah

Excellent service by Calvin and his team! - Zack, Owner of BMW 318i SKW31--S

Ade, Owner of Volkswagen Scirocco, verified customer
A good review MSP deserve!  Posted on 15-Sep-2020
  • Outlet Experience5.0
I own a 9 year old Scirocco 1.4 TSI. About 2 months back, i had to get it repaired asap due some noise in the engine, however due to circuit breaker, the next opening with Volskwagen was about 2-3 weeks away, so i decided to go to a 3rd party workshop for only the 2nd time since i bought the car. I found out about MST FAR EAST through good online reviews, and decided to call them. Got hold of the pic Mr Varun, and i got a slot for the next day. I was pleasantly surprised by the professional and friendly attitude of Varun and his team, they immediately diagnosed whats wrong with the car which turns out to be a water pump and coolant leak, and quoted me what i feel is quite reasonable repair costs. The way how Varun and his team conducted themselves gave me confidence, and i end up doing something that i wanted to do for a few years and that is to upgrade the car ECU mapping to Stage 1! They had the car overnight and by the next day the car was back with me. I have been using the car now for almost 2 months, and it's been a joy to drive! With Stage 1, the car has more power delivery and the shifting has been very smooth, it's like i have a new car. In addition i can roughly feel that there's a noticeable fuel savings as well even though lately i have been revving a bit aggressively on the rpm. Anyway taking care of a car correctly is neither easy nor is it for everyone. My experience with Varun has been good so far, he is professional, friendly and knowledgeable about cars, and also very easy to get in touch with, i have him on whatsapp, that i can ask any queries in case i need it. A mechanic is like a car doctor, and continuity is important, I feel confident enough with Varun that i will go to his workshop for the next servicing. He deserves this good review! - Ade, Owner of Volkswagen Scirocco SKE64--E

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ) Next »