Consumer Reviews of MSP Far East Pte Ltd

4.6/5

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
REX, Owner of Porsche Boxster, verified customer
Trusted workshop  Posted on 17-Sep-2021
Sometimes you can be worried about taking your car to a garage in case you get stung , but this car garage is the total opposite as they make you feel welcome and talk you through the entire process of what work will be carried out and they keep in contact about the progress and due to the pre arranged price so there is no scary surprise. They work meticulously and are trustworthy. The team headed by Calvin, Varun, Amar & Dyee seems like a family unit. Totally good atmosphere! Am impressed and enjoy their knowledge and company. My Porsche is I totally good hands.. - REX, Owner of Porsche Boxster SMU22--M

rexngkings
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Sep-2021
METICULOUS & TRUSTWORTHY  Posted on 17-Sep-2021

kathyYeoyo
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Jul-2021
Great Attention To Detail  Posted on 08-Jul-2021
It has been a long while since I felt compelled to review a business without being asked to. MSP's crew delivered good customer service and timely advice. They were patiently proactive and informative to me. They help me diagnose and rectify the problems with my husband's Porsche Carrera.

The price was also reasonable even my husband didn't complain (any time I get something done to the car, he's the first to look at the bill and say "You got taken"). He had no comment whatsoever after I booked and got the quote from Calvin.

I do highly recommend getting your car serviced there. They even made sure to have cleaned my car & Disinfected for customers at such a time like this as COVID19 rages.

Great attention to detail. Keep up the good work!!

BenPehkk
0 forum posts Joined on 25-Jun-2021
THANKS CALVIN, VARUN !  Posted on 25-Jun-2021
I have very little knowledge regarding cars and a bad harrowing experience in the past (over priced / work unnecessarily getting things done) on my old Porsche Carrera by bloody so called Porsche workshops !!

However when dealing with Calvin & Varun, they advised me accordingly and even advised me on the important items to change first! They were patient and factual.

I…, to be honest cannot fault this garage. The workmanship and is excellent, nothing was too much trouble. The MSP team (Calvin, Varun & Amar) went above and beyond to help, I have tried other garages and got nowhere. Varun and his men sorted it straight away.

Calvin is friendly and professional, my new go to garage, I would highly recommend to anyone who wants good value, excellent workmanship and a friendly approach." No bullshit or nonsense.

Two thumbs up …, highly recommended!!

NICKSIMI
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Jun-2021
HIGH INTEGRITY !  Posted on 08-Jun-2021
Recently I experienced an issue with my engine & Gearbox after some repairs done at a so called reputable Continental Car workshop on my Porsche…, however the engine stuttering and jerking still persisted .
I took the car to MSP which was recommended by my friend, they not only fixed the engine issue and gearbox , they even stepped up, showed their integrity and resolved my noise issue. I did lost a lot of money due to the other workshop but by the end of this, I actually saved more money than going to the other places.
It's really difficult to find a trustworthy workshop at such a time when every workshop are sharpening their knives on car owners in order to survive.
MSP's Calvin & Varun were totally the opposite. Not only they try to work with me but also propose a cost-saving effective Repair plan which I can prioritize my finance.
Should have come to MSP long ago then I wouldn't have wasted so much money.
They deserve the accolades !
Nicki

XENO45
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Mar-2021
EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STANDARD  Posted on 31-Mar-2021
"We hadn't come across the MSP before but they really did a truly excellent job.

Myself having just dented my Wife's brand new car!! We have to say that this Company and their finishing is amazing. I now really believe the reviews and Customer Service was excellent !

The Estimate was produced without any fuss nor obligation .
The car was booked in, the parts arrived on time and the job was completed to an exceptionally high standard on the day and time agreed along with pictures showing the progress. Exceptional service! We cannot but praise this Company too highly.

Good old fashioned service where both the customer and the car are valued and treated equally. Thank you all "Msp and their Crew! We would recommend you without hesitation."

Mr. Quah
Owner of Porsche 996.

Ade, Owner of Volkswagen Scirocco, verified customer
A good review MSP deserve!  Posted on 15-Sep-2020
I own a 9 year old Scirocco 1.4 TSI. About 2 months back, i had to get it repaired asap due some noise in the engine, however due to circuit breaker, the next opening with Volskwagen was about 2-3 weeks away, so i decided to go to a 3rd party workshop for only the 2nd time since i bought the car. I found out about MST FAR EAST through good online reviews, and decided to call them. Got hold of the pic Mr Varun, and i got a slot for the next day. I was pleasantly surprised by the professional and friendly attitude of Varun and his team, they immediately diagnosed whats wrong with the car which turns out to be a water pump and coolant leak, and quoted me what i feel is quite reasonable repair costs. The way how Varun and his team conducted themselves gave me confidence, and i end up doing something that i wanted to do for a few years and that is to upgrade the car ECU mapping to Stage 1! They had the car overnight and by the next day the car was back with me. I have been using the car now for almost 2 months, and it's been a joy to drive! With Stage 1, the car has more power delivery and the shifting has been very smooth, it's like i have a new car. In addition i can roughly feel that there's a noticeable fuel savings as well even though lately i have been revving a bit aggressively on the rpm. Anyway taking care of a car correctly is neither easy nor is it for everyone. My experience with Varun has been good so far, he is professional, friendly and knowledgeable about cars, and also very easy to get in touch with, i have him on whatsapp, that i can ask any queries in case i need it. A mechanic is like a car doctor, and continuity is important, I feel confident enough with Varun that i will go to his workshop for the next servicing. He deserves this good review! - Ade, Owner of Volkswagen Scirocco SKE64--E

Alden, Owner of Porsche Macan, verified customer
Great experience with MSP Far East  Posted on 12-Apr-2021
My experience with MSP Far East is great! Varun is very patient and detailed in explaining with the servicing and repairs did on my car, fast and efficient. Great experience overall! - Alden, Owner of Porsche Macan SKJ6--M

AlanT123
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Apr-2021
Extraordinary Finishing  Posted on 03-Apr-2021
"From the initial estimate to the completion of work, I was treated to excellent service. I was really impressed how quickly the Vehicle Body shop fitted my car in to be repaired and respray it in the two days as promised. I would highly recommend them.

My car looks like new with no signs of the initial damage at all. Thank you.
Alan

Zack, Owner of BMW 318i, verified customer
Excellent service  Posted on 10-Dec-2020
Excellent service by Calvin and his team! - Zack, Owner of BMW 318i SKW31--S

kenWW
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Aug-2020
FAIR & GOOD  Posted on 17-Aug-2020
This is the most trustworthy workshop by far! They will take care of you and always go above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied. If you are looking for a place to take your car where you won't get ripped off, I definitely recommend them!

Nesh Speedhunter, reviewed on Facebook
Recommended Conti specialist  Posted on 27-Jun-2020
The best or I would say, the most excellent workshop I had ever came across. Awesome boss, fantastic workmanship. More like my second home now. 🤣 Every visit is a memorable one. They are the Conti specialists every Conti owners need. 💯❤️ - Nesh Speedhunter

Nesh Manjan Thevar-KKz, reviewed on Facebook
Highly recommended !  Posted on 16-Jun-2020
Found out about MSP through a colleague when was finding for a good workshop to bring my car to do my routine comprehensive servicing. MSP is one of the car workshop that is highly rated by SG carmart. For info, you have to be real good with your works for SG carmart to even rate you to start off with. That itself speaks volume. And I do not regret going to MSP for my routine comprehensive servicing. Every part change in my car was shown and explained to me. And also, they are not using the usual cheapo engine oil like how many of the workshops are using. Their items all are of premium quality. The owners and the mechanic are very accommodating and answer all my queries. Highly recommended and definitely the "doctor" to bring my car to for future servicing. - Nesh Manjan Thevar-KKz

Avely Loh, reviewed on Facebook
Prompt service and knowledgeable team, thumbs up  Posted on 13-May-2020
Recent serviced we got checked at MSP. They are one of a handful of mechanics. My husband & I have actually found MSP to be truthful about whatever problems that exist on my car. Though truth always hurts especially when it comes to the issue of money however, it's better than a sugar-coated lie. So, when we were told it would cost me $10k plus for our car's Engine issue at the dealer's, we took it to MSP for a 2nd opinion. This lockdown also lock-down our family finances as well and we have to be absolutely sure. I wouldn't want my car to stall suddenly and I don't take chances especially we have young kids. Calvin & the team checked out my car thoroughly and reported back to us with pictures & videos and found that our car's engine needed only change a few items and needed no such major work on my engine!! They replaced a few parts and it cost me a third of what I expected! We could have lost $10k !! Very importantly they stood behind their work. Also, they would make sure the car was returned to me as quickly as possible because I have a family to feed. THANK YOU, Calvin, Varun and ya all. You guys are fantastic and honest!! - Avely Loh

Dan Kim, reviewed on Facebook
Thanks Calvin & Varun  Posted on 24-Apr-2020
Had a bad experience in the past when I got my car repaired elsewhere at a hefty sum, so was apprehensive. However, this time round the experience was totally different - the repair quality was great and every member of staff went out of there way to help and I was kept and kept me up to date throughout. Highly recommended. My Audi TT Coupe never had been so smooth and enjoyable since. These guys even come to my house when my car had some issue. Kudos guys....Especially to Calvin & Varun for been so honest & Going the extra mile. I've booked them for my next service. - Dan Kim

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »