Consumer Reviews of KGC Workshop Pte Ltd (Koh Guan Chua Workshop)

4.8/5 Customer Service

Tsr729
Premium User Tsr729
534 forum posts Joined on 18-Jun-2007
Very impressive service  Posted on 23-Jan-2018
Writing this review on behalf of my dad whose Civic FC got rear ended recently. He originally went down to the agent immediately after accident and wanted to get the repair done with them, but their service were too slow with third party claims and did not even have ready courtesy cars! He probably wouldn't have his car back before CNY if he had engage the agent's service. It was the flash flood day in Singapore on the day of accident and can you imagine rain water leaking into the boot area if he had continued driving his car for the next one or two weeks. The agent seriously got to step up their game and services!

Even though I am currently overseas, I phoned my dad and asked him to contact DJ because I've heard many positive feedbacks about their service and workmanship from MCF(when they were still sponsors) and civicxsg club. My dad went down the very next day, had a short chat, handed over his civic and drove off in the courtesy car. According to my dad, the process was totally fuss free and reassuring. He subsequently received constant updates with pictures of the car being fixed which he was really impressed. The car was professionally cleaned up during collection.

Absolutely impressive and neat job there! KGC really lived up to all the positive feedbacks that I've heard. A big thank you to DJ and the team on behalf of my dad. I personally look forward to meet you guys for future projects when I'm back from overseas.
25-Jan-2018

Sincerely thank you for your compliment and support bro!!
We do our best we could.
Looking forward to meet u in person bro.
Have a good trip.

MG_Myvi
Premium User MG_Myvi
2041 forum posts Joined on 09-Dec-2010
Excellent Service  Posted on 10-Jan-2018
Being the one and only workshop which I willing to entrust my precious ride to work on. From accident claim, grooming services to spray painting...They have been excellent in both workmanship and service standards. DJ, Joyce and the team will ensure all customers leave the shop with full satisfaction.

Keep up the good work. Thank you to KGC!

Roger.
12-Jan-2018

Thanks a lot bro for your compliment. As well as your support !!!

nasoud
Premium User nasoud
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Jul-2017
Well done  Posted on 20-Sep-2018
Review on behalf of my in law whose elantra got his rear hit. Gave joyce a call and was being attended patiently even though it's a public holiday.

We went down the very next day and handed over the car. She attended to us and ensured all our questions are answered. The process was totally fuss free and reassuring and was also given a replacement car upon request.

During the course of repair, we have received constant updates with pictures of the car being fixed which he was really impressed. The car was in tip top condition when collected!

A big thank you to joyce and the guys for the excellent service and great job done!
22-Sep-2018

Thanks alot for your compliment and support!!

Evox
Premium User Evox
18 forum posts Joined on 07-Jan-2007
Great experience with KGC  Posted on 19-Jul-2018
Was introduced to KGC after a recent accident for bodywork repair. Excellent service by experienced staff with constant whatsapp updates on the repair status. Great workmanship. Recommended!
20-Jul-2018

Thanks a lot for your support and compliment bro!!

N43j
Premium User N43j
3 forum posts Joined on 15-Aug-2011
Repair of bumper scratches  Posted on 15-May-2018
Whatsapped DJ last Friday evening at 6+ to get quote for my car front bumper scratches. Got immediate response and a very reasonable quote.

Though he was not available (travelling) on the next day when I visited KGC @ Sin Ming, was attended by Fadzli who assessed the damage and informed me up front the total cost based on DJ's quote.

Was impressed with:
1. Everything was transparent and no "Hidden" Costs
2. No hardsell of any other products
3. Excellent customer service by Imelda who ushered me to collect car/handed my complimentary coupon
3. Most importantly, workmanship was very good (cannot see any difference in the repaired area, was as good as new)

Maybe can be improved:
Not really a big issue but the car collection timing was delayed by 2 hrs (from 3 - 5 p.M.), perhaps due to the rainy weather. Perhaps can consider SMS notification to your customers if any delay in car collection.

Keep up the good work!
16-May-2018

Hi Bro,

Sincerely appreciate your feedback and compliment!!
Thank you very much!

JeffreyTay_159797
0 forum posts Joined on 02-May-2018
Car repair on insurance claim  Posted on 07-May-2018
Had a great experience with Koh Guan Chua Workshop by sending in my car in for repair after I met an accident.

Had been advise by the person-in-charge before I send in my car on the phone, after a clear explanation on the whole process and document needed for the claim. A replacement car was also prepared when I requested after i send in my car. Repair was done very fast and also with a latest update on the repair.

I'm very pleased with the service after I collected my car. And I was never been rejected after I make a feedback on my car after a week.

A great workshop with quality respray work and great service. Thanks DJ & Team. The quality of service and work have way exceeded my expectation!
08-May-2018

Thanks alot Jeffrey for your compliment and support.

AHBen87
1 forum posts Joined on 24-Jun-2010
Professional in service and skills  Posted on 21-Apr-2018
Have been patronising KGC workshop for the past 8years. The service rendered by them is always wonderful. Be it accident claims,modification or servicing for my vehicle, they will attend it with the best of their ability. There were several episodes of my vehicle having difficulties starting or moving, they will patiently provide me guidance to solve it .Even at times when it happens during late hours, DJ will attend to me with his best service. In particularly of one of their crew named joyce. She will always provide tip top after service, to ensure my vehicle will not have the recurrence symptoms. All my accident claims will not be a smooth ones without their help. Kudos to their team for their effort! Thank you KGC :)
22-Apr-2018

Thanks a lot ah Ben for your continuous support over the years.
Thank you very much for your compliment!!
Cheers!!

Justin_
3 forum posts Joined on 07-Jul-2016
Great Service Experience  Posted on 15-Mar-2018
My FC was rear ended just before CNY, and the first thing that crossed my mind was to go to KGC for assistance.
I would say my experience with KGC , was smooth, hassle free and a very pleasant one.
Updates were constatly being updated from both DJ and Joyce which was reassuring.
Upon collection, even thought i went in for a claim due to rear bumper. I was surprised that my whole car was being washed. These are some of the value adding services that are rarely provided in this industry.

Thank you, KGC team !
15-Mar-2018

Thanks a lot Justin for choosing KGC Workshop as your repairer.
Its our pleasure and honour to have you trust us with you new civic FC.
Thank you for compliment and support very much !!

TerryNg_22110
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Mar-2018
Excellent service!  Posted on 13-Mar-2018
I got to know KGC Workshop through SgCarMart and Facebook, so I drove down and was attended by their boss, DJ. He was kind and helpful in assisting me and I handed the car to him for spray painting and fix other issues.
For the next few days, I had a lot of questions as I do not have wide knowledge on cars. WhatsApp and call DJ and he did assist me even though he was busy.
Collected my car one week later and I was very happy and satisfied with the results. The car looked as it came out from the showroom. I am truly impressed with KGC Workshop as they paid very close attention to small details. I would recommend their workshop to all car owners.
Lastly, I would like to sincerely thank DJ and his team from my bottom of heart. KGC Workshop is the best workshop in Singapore for any car issues.
14-Mar-2018

Hi Terry,

Appreciate a lot for your compliment and support!!
Its our pleasure to work on your ride.

Thank you very much!

Leybit
Premium User Leybit
8 forum posts Joined on 22-Jul-2011
Post accident repairs  Posted on 04-Feb-2018
Got into an accident and was recommended by a friend to contact DJ.
Response was prompt and swift. My car was fixed and i was always informed of the timeline and repairs rendered. Kudos to Joyce for being ultra responsive and so helpful!
05-Feb-2018

Dear Leybit,

It our job and responsibility
Thanks alot for your compliment and support bro !!!

TommyWanttodriveacar
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2013
Fast and swift accident claim  Posted on 22-Jan-2018
Joyce from kgc is really helpful and able to advise for my car accident claim. Fast and really focus on what customer wants. Will recommend to my friends. Good workmanship too.
22-Jan-2018

Sincerely appreciate your compliment and support to KGC team.

MelvinS
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Sep-2017
Excellent Service and Workmanship  Posted on 22-Sep-2017
Recommended this workshop who have assist me in my servicing, rework, installation and repair. Excellent service and friendly staff to answer your doubts and always be there to assist.

Truly appreciate their work and effort on this!
All the best, recommended for all car users to seek them for assistance and advise.
25-Sep-2017

Thanks alot for your compliment and support.

Mr_Ox
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2016
Accident Claim  Posted on 12-Sep-2017
Just did a successful accident claim. Joyce is the one handling my case. She handles my case professionally and she updates you very promptly on the progress.

Recommended workshop.

WELL DONE!!!
25-Sep-2017

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your compliment and your continuous support!!
We do our best we could.

Adamlimzg
0 forum posts Joined on 14-May-2013
Excellent & Fast Accident Claim  Posted on 09-Sep-2017
Their service is excellent and fast. Send in my car for accident claim and Joyce guide me through thoroughly and clear about the whole claim procedure. Provide me a good car rental deal during the repair period of my car. Highly recommend Koh Guan Chua Workshop for any repair and accident claims.

Thank you Joyce for your hardwork and prompt followup even after the repair and accident. Greatly appreciated.
15-Sep-2017

Thank you Adam for your compliment and support !!
Can visit us for regular maintenance or grooming.

Thank you very much !!!

Rommel001
Premium User Rommel001
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Jun-2013
Servicing at KGC  Posted on 14-Jun-2017
On 13/06/2017 I went to KGC for 4 tyres, rear shock absorber and battery change. Was served by Michelle. Very friendly and helpful lady. One thing I liked about KGC is that they don't push you to change things and only recommend items that need to be changed. Impressed with their service as even a car wash was also done prior to my car collection.
Met DJ too, who is very informative and helpful.
Highly recommendable auto shop.
14-Jun-2017

Thanks bro for choosing us as your repairer.
Thank you for your compliment too !!
We do our best we could with KGC core values:
Sincere . Secure . Satisfaction

Thank you very much !!

• « Back ( 1 2 3 ) Next »
Merchant Logo KGC Workshop Pte Ltd (Koh Guan Chua Workshop)