Consumer Reviews of 3A Carmats

Imac
Premium User Imac
742 forum posts Joined on 06-Jun-2005
My 2nd set after 5 years  Posted on 18-Dec-2018
This is my 2nd set, the first set lasted 5 years. One of the better car mat i used. I believe the thickness of the mats prevent the mat from moving around, so it just stick to the same position.

Post Management Response

Brads
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Aug-2013
The place if you needs car mat  Posted on 30-Nov-2018
Nicely set of customised car mat. The thickness and the dimension fit perfectly well. Post Management Response

MAGICPLAY
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Feb-2017
Good Quality  Posted on 26-Feb-2017
First time have my RX450 car mats done from this merchant.
Good quality and nice customisation too.
Highly recommend. Post Management Response

Blurxiu
Premium User Blurxiu
78 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Fast, Efficient and Friendly  Posted on 18-Oct-2016
Changed my car mat in the afternoon. Overall experience is fast and great!
The staff was friendly and explained the different tier of the mat clearly. Less than 15mins the mat was ready for collection.
Thumb up for the great service. Post Management Response

ADRAINLIMSY
Premium User ADRAINLIMSY
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Sep-2016
Great Merchant  Posted on 16-Sep-2016
1st time went to this merchant and bought a set of BMW X6 premium grade car mats from this merchant yesterday.
Great services from the salesperson, Francis.
Drinks was served during waiting for the instant customisation.
Mats were fully laid and nicely customised.
Quality seemed better than my previously 3M.
Will highly recommend to my friends. Post Management Response

Ace1auto
Premium User Ace1auto
0 forum posts Joined on 18-May-2010
GOOD SERVICES!  Posted on 15-Sep-2016
LAST week just went 3a car mat for bought one set car mat ,so nice color ,thanks for shirley's patience help.And i Post Management Response

MSLK
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Sep-2016
Good Services! Pleasant staff :-)  Posted on 14-Sep-2016
Went to the shop minutes before they knock off last evening. Staff were extremely friendly and took their time to serve patiently and explained the details. Thought just buy the mat and go off but ended up installing the car camera as well. Thanks to the good service of Shirley, a patient and friendly lady.

Nice merchant, strongly recommend. Thumb up services.

Will go back in near future for added services. Post Management Response

Mach23
Premium User Mach23
267 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Quality mat at fraction of MMM mats  Posted on 23-Apr-2016
Delivered to home on time even though it was raining heavily.
Professional cut mat
Advice: leave the mat in the balcony for 48 hours before placing in vehicle to save you the strong rubber smell.
Highly recommended Post Management Response

Buckminsterfullerene
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Sep-2013
Good set of car mats  Posted on 07-Dec-2015
Drop by to customise a set for my CX7. Pretty good range of colour choices. Installation and setting up was done pretty fast. Had a good time walking around the shop to look the the accessories. Quality wise, I would feel it is quite reasonable for its price. Post Management Response

Wilfredchng
Premium User Wilfredchng
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Oct-2015
Don't get into this trap  Posted on 06-Oct-2015
I was persuade by the nice words to buy a 3 times more expensive carmat saying to have a warranty for 2 years. About 8 mths ago i went back to change as some of the carmats that were seriously worn, the shop did changed for me and was quite happy. Using for 3/4 mths the changed carmets started to deform and the size became very odd, I went back to ask to do some alteration. They did for me at that time, but I was put to wait for 4 hours. The carmats recently worn again, I went back again to change, this time I was being scolded and they took a picture of me and shout loudly to all their staffs and customers not to do my business in future making a fuss out of it. This time they only allow to change only one pieces, as I am driving a MPV, they refused to change the rest. I felt I was being con by the salesman to pay something more expensive for the same quality and poorer service. My take to you people is to take their cheapest range of product range since to me is the same. I will not go there anymore.
Management Response by 3A Carmats

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Firstly, we would like to apologise for the long waiting period you have experienced. It is one of the very rare days that all customers come at similar timing and hence we will need to attend to customers based on respective arrival time without giving special priority to any specific customer.

We understand that you are ferrying your kids and daily commute may be very regular and hence we recommend our premium car mat (with 2 years warranty) to ensure that the amount you have paid will last for the next two years.

We value all our customers' feedback and we will personally address the service standard of our staffs.

GeraldineTan
5 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2013
Good experience!  Posted on 16-Sep-2015
Dislike the existing colour and approach 3A car mat to get a new sets. Went over to have the fitting and was quite happy with its prompt service and execution. Everything was done quite prompt and good. Quality wise was excellent with reason pricing. Have an pleasant experience Post Management Response

Ahock64
1 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
3A car mat  Posted on 19-Jun-2015
Went immediately down to Kaki Bukit after collected my new Jazz 1.5 to have 3A carmat installed, however, saleswoman who didn't explain details of customizations carmats was initially not matching at my rear seat,
All car mats were finally properly cut and installed with their manager who has much patience and expertise.
After all they are very committed will try to give their best until customer is satisfied, keep it up😀 Post Management Response

pm_yeo
2 forum posts Joined on 08-Oct-2014
Poor workmanship  Posted on 29-Oct-2014
I have just came back from 3A getting my Estima fitted.
This is not the first time i get mat from 3A, but this is atrocious.
The cuts are non symmetric and free-handed, the fit is so bad that mats are either overlapping or has jagged edge at the joints. I asked for a re-do on the mat, there is slight improvement but overall this the workmanship is still poor. I am thinking of throwing it away. Waste of my money and time.
Management Response by 3A Carmats
31-Oct-2014

Our company is very particular in providing excellent customers satisfaction in terms of car mat customization. We can accomodate your request in any way or form to make your buying experince commendable.
Nevertheless, if you are displeased with our service, we can do out utmost assistance to achieve whathever modification you require.

Simonwong
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Quick, Good Quality and Helpful  Posted on 18-Oct-2014
This was the second car I sent to them to customize my car mat. The ladies are always so friendly and helpful. The job was done in 30 minutes.
My battery went flat when I was at their place. The ladies were quick to contact the mechanics to come change my battery even before I seek their help. Because of them I did not missed my next appointment.
Big thank you to Wendy, Ann and the gentleman who customized my car mat!!! Post Management Response

Tiger2772
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Jun-2014
Nicely customized car mats  Posted on 29-Jun-2014
Ordered my car mats on 22th Jun, delivered on the next day.
Nicely customized and fitted very well.
Product quality up to my expectation and value for money.
Impressed by the services from the merchant.
Highly Recommend ! Post Management Response