Consumer Reviews of Autoimage Enterprise

4.9/5

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 ) Next »
Danny Tan, Owner of BMW M4, verified customer
Fair pricing with fast installation  Posted on 19-Jun-2021
Have scouted around for an audio system upgrade for my BMW M2 Competition Series and must say that it was not an easy task . Went and heard two different brands and were not impressed until a friend mentioned about Esatto Plug and Play audio system. Went to Autoimage and the experience was good as they were very informative and simple . Pricing wise is fair after comparing the rest but the best part is to witness the whole installation done within 2.5 hours including tuning have proven Esatto Comado DSP is truly designed plug and play for my car. Audio quality improvement is at least 200% and the pleasure derived from it puts me on cloud 9! - Danny Tan, Owner of BMW M4 SMQ55--Z

Kamaljit Singh, Owner of Kia Cerato, verified customer
Highly recommended  Posted on 23-May-2021
Brought my old car's sound system (not its prime condition) down to auto image. Spoke to Ted. He did advise on the installation cost which was reasonable. And also Ted offered a non-obligation test of their sound processor. I was surprised by the difference in sound. He recommended to me the Passione processer and managed to do magic with the original speakers. However, I wanted to better improve the sound quality and he recommended the set of Passione speakers and the sounds was commendable. He managed to tune the car to have the sound which would normally be the same as having a sub woofer. Managed to trade in my old speakers and amplifier at a reasonable price. So I am happy with the decision. Clearly, Ted and his team have displayed professionalism and I m truly glad I had come down to auto image as they were honest and did not force sell anything. Do visit them to get more experts advice on your car sound system. Highly recommend their advice and service. - Kamaljit Singh, Owner of Kia Cerato SMY55--A

Wilsonsoo
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Apr-2007
Speakers Upgrade  Posted on 03-Apr-2021
Ted and team did a great job on my upgrade. With a little hiccup to my own Android player, they patiently diagnosed if the issues are their wiring or coming from my player directly.

In the end everything was fine on their end, and they help me to dismantled my faulty android player and installed my original player back.

Great service and patient, I will go back to them when i get my android player sent back after repairs and will add on a DSP and a power pack for my iRoad X5.

Pupu
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jan-2021
Quality assurance  Posted on 06-Mar-2021
Today I brought my car to Ted's workshop for the installation of a Pioneer HU, Batter pack and a 24 H camera. Ted was patient in explaining to me the capabilities of the HU and the constraints of my OEM speakers. He personally tuned the HU's sound system for me.
His team executed the work immaculately and the installation was completed in a couple of hours, with a follow-up of an explanation of the various mobile apps and the usage of the equipment.

Ted and his team's customer service was top notch and I think as a car owner all of us would want to have a peace of mind with the services/products purchased.
I would highly recommend anyone who wants to install accessories/sound system to look for them.

-YM owner of Altis SMX5**9*

benyap138
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Nov-2019
The best audioshop in Singapore  Posted on 22-Jan-2021
Today I brought my car to Ted's shop for 4 cams installation.
I only spoke to him once yesterday, but today when we met, he greeted me with his most sincere friendliness that make me feel as if I was talking to my old buddies from high school, and throughout the time when I was there the friendliness attitude did not change a bit.
His team also very super friendly, helpful and patient in explaining the usage of the product that I installed.

Excellent job Ted and team.
Thank you for the marvelous work.

paulhon
9 forum posts Joined on 18-Mar-2019
Experienced and Professional  Posted on 18-Dec-2020
From the instant reply through FB from TED till I drove out from the shop, I've never had a single regret in engaging Autoimage as my partner in managing my ICE.

TED first asked me what music I like to listen and what feature would i want for my HU. He recommended me from the basic model till the high end model and he patiently showed me each of the model that he recommended even though I know he's extremely busy. He explained in details each of the HU features.

Then based on my given budget, he managed to package me a complete ICE which left me blown away by the quality of the ICE and the price I am paying.

Installation was done by a pro team and they were always engaging me on what they are doing and how to enjoy the ICE.

Ted personally setup the ICE and boomm... The quality of the music.... No regrets and kudos to Ted & Team

Karen Teng, Owner of Ford Fiesta SJ6C, verified customer
No Job Too Small For Ted of Autoimage  Posted on 13-Sep-2020
The Mute radio button on my car's steering wheel was accidentally vacuumed away but by the time I noticed it, recovery was impossible.

Desperate to cover up the 'ugly hole' I personally brought my car to a workshop for the first time ever! My husband usually handles such matters as I consider workshop matters and the staff intimidating. Incidentally, he thought the missing Mute button was unimportant.

But to me, it was a big deal. My online search resulted in a list of car audio companies. I contacted several and they were either dismissive or didn't even bother to reply. Only Ted of Autoimage Enterprise gave me hope. He didn't trivialise my situation but suggested a customised solution.

Right from the start, Ted was understanding and approachable. He was polite, friendly, very confident and assuring. I saw that he worked on my customised solution wholeheartedly. It took under 30mins for Ted to produce a plastic button that matched the overall look of my steering wheel. I was expecting just a cover for the 'ugly hole'. But Ted made a new Mute button that not only looked good but was functional too!

I was so surprised, grateful and touched by his handiwork that if there were no Covid-19 restrictions, I would have hugged him Ted is an audio visual expert providing premium products and bespoke services that can cost thousands of dollars. He spent so much time on something that no one cared to do and he only charged me $20!

Ted's willingness to go the extra mile for me showed that to him, no job is ever too small and everyone is worthy of his attention. His professionalism, top notch service and excellent skills showed that Ted of Autoimage Enterprise is a cut above the rest!

Bonus is because of him, my first workshop experience was unforgettably fantastic! Thank you very much, Ted! You are my hero - Karen Teng, Owner of Ford Fiesta SJ-6---C

mansonsvperstar
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Jan-2016
Fantastic workmanship!  Posted on 16-Nov-2019
This is my 6th visit to Autoimage since 2011. As always, I left the shop with a smiley face after installing Esatto Comado CO-S62 and DSP for my ride. The workmanship is fantastic, they dismantling the doors, dashboards and seats carefully without leaving any scratch or stains. They are not pushy with their products, only recommending the ones based on my preference and type of music that I listen to. After the installation is done, Ted took over the tuning and you can clearly see that he takes pride in his work. There were a few times he asked his guys to re-wire the cables as he is not satisfied with the results even thou i am fine with it. His expectations of himself and his team is top-notch and you can be assure that your ride is in good hands.

Quantem
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Aug-2011
Fantastic work by the Team!  Posted on 18-Oct-2019
Have been with Autoimage for at least 8 years now, and they have never failed to deliver. This time, they have outdid themselves! Felt that my setup was getting too small to hide in the passenger seat, so decided to upgrade to new sets of amps and shift my entire setup to the boot. Approached Ted and his team to handle it. Ted patiently explained what was needed and what items can be kept or needed to change. So ended up with a full Esatto Rispetto. Had to leafve my car at the shop for a few days as Ted and his team needed a few days to customize my rear boot for my setup. I requested to keep my spare tyre at the same time not to lose out too much in my boot space. So a lot of though had to be put into the design of it. He would update his progress every evening. He could only do the customization in the evenings/nights as it needed a lot of thought and work, which could not be done in the day as there are streams of customers coming in at all times. His team was also very professional and handled all equipment with great care. The final product was fantastic and was beyond my expectation. After some tuning, my systems sounds even better than before (pls see my review on Esatto Rispetto amps). Great job Autoimage. Would definitely recommend anyone who wants to have an upgrade on audio to visit him.

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer

Wee Hau Yong, reviewed on Google
Ted and his team's after-sales service is truly another level  Posted on 03-Jul-2021
Ted and his team's after-sales service is truly another level. Recently i upgraded my front speakers and add on a DSP @ AutoImage. Met Ted, Ah Heng and other team members (but can't remember the names). Despite numerous visits to adjust/fine-tune the "toy", they always displayed full understanding, responsibility and professionalism. Their culture and value that customer experience/ expectations are their top priority is truly commendable, AND they really deliever such promise!! This is my first dealing with AutoImage. It will not be the last. If you are in the process of replacing/ upgrading your car stereo, in my opinion, this is the go-to shop.You will be impressed by thier knowkedge, attitude and service. No hard-selling at all. You make your own decision on what suits you best (preferred sound quality and budget). Cheers to Ted and the team!! Keep up the good work - Wee Hau Yong

Alan Ten, reviewed on Facebook
Deliver quality product than quantity of sales  Posted on 03-Jul-2021
Elite team with pride to serve regardless of what car it went into its shop. Ted and the team proved their warm hospitality with equal treatment regardless of which car model you drive. Only recommend your needs without hard sale, with only deliver quality product than quantity of sales. AutoImage Ent is a must visit for any car owner looking for entertainment system. - Alan Ten

Richard Loh, reviewed on Google
Overall I'm happy with their service  Posted on 29-Jun-2021
I have my 360 degree camera fitted by AutoImage and was tend by Danny and his team. Very knowledgeable and friendly and they did a very good job for me. I did source around but mostly need to place a deposit and install later but AutoImage has ready stock. Danny did followed up with me after the installation. Overall I'm happy with their service. Thanks Danny and his team for the service. - Richard Loh

Chongyong Tan, reviewed on Google
Quality workmanship provided without compromised  Posted on 28-Jun-2021
Kudos to Auto Image team. Good service and minimum waiting. Quality workmanship provided without compromised. - Chongyong Tan

Andy Fam, reviewed on Google
Definitely be returning here!  Posted on 25-Jun-2021
Excellent range of products & service. Will definitely be returning here! - Andy Fam

Desmond Po, reviewed on Google
Superb knowledge and very friendly environment  Posted on 23-Jun-2021
Superb knowledge sharing by Ted in a very friendly environment. Sound system upgrade recommendation was fantastic and professional.. Thank you Ted and team for a job well done. - Desmond Po

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 ) Next »