Consumer Reviews of Autoimage Enterprise

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ) Next »
Wilsonsoo
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Apr-2007
Speakers Upgrade  Posted on 03-Apr-2021
Ted and team did a great job on my upgrade. With a little hiccup to my own Android player, they patiently diagnosed if the issues are their wiring or coming from my player directly.

In the end everything was fine on their end, and they help me to dismantled my faulty android player and installed my original player back.

Great service and patient, I will go back to them when i get my android player sent back after repairs and will add on a DSP and a power pack for my iRoad X5.

Pupu
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jan-2021
Quality assurance  Posted on 06-Mar-2021
Today I brought my car to Ted's workshop for the installation of a Pioneer HU, Batter pack and a 24 H camera. Ted was patient in explaining to me the capabilities of the HU and the constraints of my OEM speakers. He personally tuned the HU's sound system for me.
His team executed the work immaculately and the installation was completed in a couple of hours, with a follow-up of an explanation of the various mobile apps and the usage of the equipment.

Ted and his team's customer service was top notch and I think as a car owner all of us would want to have a peace of mind with the services/products purchased.
I would highly recommend anyone who wants to install accessories/sound system to look for them.

-YM owner of Altis SMX5**9*

benyap138
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Nov-2019
The best audioshop in Singapore  Posted on 22-Jan-2021
Today I brought my car to Ted's shop for 4 cams installation.
I only spoke to him once yesterday, but today when we met, he greeted me with his most sincere friendliness that make me feel as if I was talking to my old buddies from high school, and throughout the time when I was there the friendliness attitude did not change a bit.
His team also very super friendly, helpful and patient in explaining the usage of the product that I installed.

Excellent job Ted and team.
Thank you for the marvelous work.

review user
Mobile Reviewer
Highly recommended!  Posted on 08-Jan-2021
Ted and his team are doing an outstanding job. Excellent advisory on the product and solutions, extra neat workshop, outstanding customer service and good result at the end matching and even exceeding expectations ! highly recommended ! - Fabien Gauthier, Owner of BMW 520i SMV58--L

paulhon
9 forum posts Joined on 18-Mar-2019
Experienced and Professional  Posted on 18-Dec-2020
From the instant reply through FB from TED till I drove out from the shop, I've never had a single regret in engaging Autoimage as my partner in managing my ICE.

TED first asked me what music I like to listen and what feature would i want for my HU. He recommended me from the basic model till the high end model and he patiently showed me each of the model that he recommended even though I know he's extremely busy. He explained in details each of the HU features.

Then based on my given budget, he managed to package me a complete ICE which left me blown away by the quality of the ICE and the price I am paying.

Installation was done by a pro team and they were always engaging me on what they are doing and how to enjoy the ICE.

Ted personally setup the ICE and boomm... The quality of the music.... No regrets and kudos to Ted & Team

review user
Mobile Reviewer
No Job Too Small For Ted of Autoimage  Posted on 13-Sep-2020
The Mute radio button on my car's steering wheel was accidentally vacuumed away but by the time I noticed it, recovery was impossible.

Desperate to cover up the 'ugly hole' I personally brought my car to a workshop for the first time ever! My husband usually handles such matters as I consider workshop matters and the staff intimidating. Incidentally, he thought the missing Mute button was unimportant.

But to me, it was a big deal. My online search resulted in a list of car audio companies. I contacted several - they were either dismissive or didn't even bother to reply. Only Ted of Autoimage Enterprise gave me hope. He didn't trivialise my situation but suggested a customised solution.

Right from the start, Ted was understanding and approachable. He was polite, friendly, very confident and assuring. I saw that he worked on my customised solution wholeheartedly. It took under 30mins for Ted to produce a plastic button that matched the overall look of my steering wheel. I was expecting just a cover for the 'ugly hole'. But Ted made a new Mute button that not only looked good but was functional too!

I was so surprised, grateful and touched by his handiwork that if there were no Covid-19 restrictions, I would have hugged him🤣 Ted is an audio visual expert providing premium products and bespoke services that can cost thousands of dollars. He spent so much time on something that no one cared to do and he only charged me $20!

Ted's willingness to go the extra mile for me showed that to him, no job is ever too small and everyone is worthy of his attention. His professionalism, top notch service and excellent skills showed that Ted of Autoimage Enterprise is a cut above the rest!

Bonus - because of him, my first workshop experience was unforgettably fantastic! Thank you very much, Ted! You are my hero 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 - Karen Teng, Owner of Ford Fiesta SJ-6---C

mansonsvperstar
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Jan-2016
Fantastic workmanship!  Posted on 16-Nov-2019
This is my 6th visit to Autoimage since 2011. As always, I left the shop with a smiley face after installing Esatto Comado CO-S62 and DSP for my ride. The workmanship is fantastic, they dismantling the doors, dashboards and seats carefully without leaving any scratch or stains. They are not pushy with their products, only recommending the ones based on my preference and type of music that I listen to. After the installation is done, Ted took over the tuning and you can clearly see that he takes pride in his work. There were a few times he asked his guys to re-wire the cables as he is not satisfied with the results even thou i am fine with it. His expectations of himself and his team is top-notch and you can be assure that your ride is in good hands.

Quantem
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Aug-2011
Fantastic work by the Team!  Posted on 18-Oct-2019
Have been with Autoimage for at least 8 years now, and they have never failed to deliver. This time, they have outdid themselves! Felt that my setup was getting too small to hide in the passenger seat, so decided to upgrade to new sets of amps and shift my entire setup to the boot. Approached Ted and his team to handle it. Ted patiently explained what was needed and what items can be kept or needed to change. So ended up with a full Esatto Rispetto. Had to leafve my car at the shop for a few days as Ted and his team needed a few days to customize my rear boot for my setup. I requested to keep my spare tyre at the same time not to lose out too much in my boot space. So a lot of though had to be put into the design of it. He would update his progress every evening. He could only do the customization in the evenings/nights as it needed a lot of thought and work, which could not be done in the day as there are streams of customers coming in at all times. His team was also very professional and handled all equipment with great care. The final product was fantastic and was beyond my expectation. After some tuning, my systems sounds even better than before (pls see my review on Esatto Rispetto amps). Great job Autoimage. Would definitely recommend anyone who wants to have an upgrade on audio to visit him.

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer

Lightsabre
96 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Strongly Recommended For Audio Upgrades!  Posted on 21-Apr-2019
Approached Ted weeks ago and share with him what I hope to improve on car audio. He strongly recommended me this Esatto DSP (Esatto Massa MA-D4) and shared with me the pros & Cons of this audio gadget.

The installation took slightly longer, and he mentioned that the car model (not the base model) needs a bit more time. Everything was done within the 3 hours, including the tuning.

The audio quality of playing youtube is incredible. Sound staging is also excellent for playing songs from Spotify.

Excellent service from Ted. He has also invited me to revisit weeks later at my convenience for more tuning and settings for the other types of songs. Great aftersale service!

enjoycar
22 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2015
Best audio shop  Posted on 03-Apr-2019
I recently overhauled my car ice and installed an esatto setup recommended by my ice installer, Ted from autoimage.

Effect was mind blowing. Listening to songs that I have grown tired of in the past has actually been a new enjoyment. I was pleasantly surprised to find new details of songs from youtube that I have never heard before in my previous 3 way full setup with amps and dsp. The resonance and sound separation was more distinguishable. Vocals were warmer.

I was even able to easily identify the difference between high res streaming software between Apple, Spotify and tidal HiFi. Spotify high res is no longer satisfying enough.

Thanks to Ted for recommending the esatto setup. You have taken my ice appreciation journey to another new level.

Ultimax
57 forum posts Joined on 31-Jan-2009
Start and end your search at AutoImage  Posted on 06-Mar-2019
I am probably like most customers - bored of the factory head unit, have a little money to spare, would like to upgrade the sound system, start looking online, and immediately find yourself overwhelmed with options and opinions. Everyone seems to have a point of view; But what's good?

I turned to reviews on various FB car groups I was part of. Found a recommendation, and got my head unit from that first installer. He was OK, quite keen and enthusiastic, but unfortunately pretty sloppy with his installation (and I didn't know better). I had to go back to him 4 times over 4 days. I give him credit for the hours spent, but it was a so-so experience all in.

So, lesson learnt, recommendations don't always work out.

For the rest of my system, I therefore decided to look for shops with multiple positive reviews. Not just one or two from a FB car group, but more from a diverse range of people. And that's how I came across Auto Image. With its near perfect rating on SGcarmart, it seemed like a good place to visit. I don't think other shops come close.

I walked in without a clue and immediately felt at ease. First, all employees wear a uniform, which I feel is a small example of a commitment to professionalism. Doesn't always translate across the company, but it's a good initial sign.

Second, and more importantly, I was attended to by a friendly face, Victor. My experience with a lot of car workshops is there's an element of a "Bro" Culture. You either fit in and are buddies with everyone, or you kind of feel like an outsider, unsure if you're gonna be "Chopped" By someone. I didn't feel this way at AutoImage. Victor, and later the owner Ted, walked me through my options. They never pushed anything but gave me a basic overview of my options. They also have a room where different speakers and systems are set up for demonstration.

Through out the first meeting I felt comfortable, and they were incredibly patient. To be honest, I just had a budget in my head and a general idea of what "Good" Sound was to me. I probably didn't maximise their deep expertise because I didn't really know what I was looking for in technical terms, but that's OK. They asked lots of questions about the types of music I listen to and engaged me in a way I understood. Again, I felt comfortable as I worked through my options. They wrote up a quote for me, told me to take my time and consider, and come back if I was keen. No hard selling or pressure. This is how business should be done.

I decided not to look at other shops and go with AutoImage. Are they more expensive than other places? I have no idea. But I was comfortable with the price and equally importantly, the experience I'd have. I felt like I was genuinely being taken care of from start to finish.

The installation went as smoothly as it could for a rather rare car. Ted and his team took all the challenges in their stride. Workmanship was top notch. There was incredible attention to detail. They even helped me reroute a rather haphazardly laid USB cable to my HP cradle without me asking.

Most importantly, the improvement was significant. I did both soundproofing and the installation of new speakers, DSP and subwoofer. Now, one needs to manage expectations. No car will ever be truly soundproof. But the difference was noticeable. Closing the door is certainly more shiok and the drive feels more solid. It's hard to describe but there was an improvement, and that's what matters.

The new audio system was also impressive. I can't say I was totally blown away like some other reviews, because to be honest, I have no idea what that means. I'm no expert after all. But when there's a big positive change, that's good enough for me!

In sum, if you're new to car audio, just go to AutoImage. Just talk to them, no strings attached. See if they can work something out with your budget. I'm unsure if they can meet all budgets, but if you're in the market for a new car system, you're probably ready to commit to spend some money. Might as well spend it at a shop which gives you good gear, makes you feel comfortable AND has top notch workmanship. They have, after all, being doing this for over three decades!

DevarajViveganandam
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Feb-2019
Best Audio Workshop!  Posted on 20-Feb-2019
I was new to In-Car-Entertainments and the sheer number of speakers, amps, subwoofers, brands oh wow the list does not end. Newbie i was lost!.

Speaking to so many other C-HR owners & Workshop owners i did not know which speakers to buy. Many would try and tell me that this brand or that brand was the best. Rainbow? AudioPrecision? Helix?

I walked into Auto Image due to an obscure review on facebook, they were literally the last workshop i was planning on visiting and by then i was tired of all these pushy workshop owners acting like i owed them a living and without them i would be sorely disappointed. Some of them didt even try to sell me a proper product, they simply asked my budget and pointed some set out from a book and said this will do.

Anyhoo, That was when i met Ted & His team. They were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Even though they were busy with other customer's cars, they had one guy just set up a whole host of speakers for me to listen to. And when i mean a whole host i mean like 10-12 different speakers!

They told me that dont look at the brand but try and figure out what is your sound preference. This was something that NO other workshop advised me on. I learnt that some sounds were more crisp and some more bassy. I finally settled on getting a 3-way Sinfoni speaker that were mid-ranged in price. The clarity of the speakers are amazing. They of course showed me speakers within my price range, they didt try to upsell me any expensive speakers.

Ted and his team when even further to set up the speakers with others they though may match my preference and we did a blind sound test (they didt let me see which speaker was playing and allowed my ears to do the tasting). This confirmed which speakers i really liked.

The installation was smooth and took about a day, Ted then sat me in the car and started to fine tune the speakers to my listening pleasure.

Overall, while Auto Image Pte Ltd was not the cheapest priced workshop, BUT the level of service and attention to detail is astounding. My heart did not skip a beat in trying to save that extra % In cost. I would gladly paid more.

I would highly recommend anyone thinking of upgrading their car audio system to take a trip down to their Workshop. You will not regret it.

Pros:
Great Team
Knowledgeable
Personalised Service
NO HARDSELLING (WOW!)
Efficient
No hassle.

Cons
Comparable prices with other workshops maybe a bit more expensive.

You pay for what you get, the level of service here is mind blowing, no regrets whatsoever, this workshop has earned a customer for life.

GS418
37 forum posts Joined on 18-Dec-2018
Excellent team led by Ted  Posted on 22-Dec-2018
Gave the team a challenge to keep my stock HU and still gets mind blowing audio experience within my modest budget. The team took efforts to explain to me the various options and tested the various brands/models of speakers. Result was very satisfying and very much exceeded my expectations!

IMO,
(1) the best recommendation was the integrated Esatto DSP + 6 ch Amp. Not only does it saves precious real estate in the car, the DSP processing is exceptionally good and also have many good features such as direct streaming of music from mobile devices to the DSP using Bluetooth - thus preventing loss of audio quality by bypassing the stock HU. Preset tuning configurations can also be easily changed via an App to suit various scenarios if need be, I.E. For Family experience or Driver experience.
(2) great tuning by Ted is also a game changer. No point getting an expensive outfit without good tuning!
(3) Good soundproofing job on selected areas.
(4) good teamwork and everyone knows what to do. The team also made sure my car and it's contents are well taken care of.

Thumbs up to Ted and his team. I will go back to them again for my incremental upgrades!

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer

YodaWan
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Feb-2011
Excellent experience  Posted on 01-Apr-2018
Conveniently went to service my car at one of the workshop at Serangoon,as it was nearer to home & they open at night. Saw speakers + sound proof promo, decided to give it a try. Found out later rear seats sound was too sharp/concentrated on one side (speakers and tweets were beside each other).
Wanted change HU and install Sub and Amp, didn’t want to go back to the workshop at Serangoon, because i didn’t feel comfortable (Boss attitude has a lot room for improvement + they don’t give receipts 😮! Invoice is mere whatsapp message - maybe I should have asked for it, but I thought paper receipts are normal. Also I lost rear seat belt cushions!!)
Was researching and found Autoimage. They reconfig rear speakers + explained patiently. Problem fixed! I love the sound now! Ah Lee + Boss Ted came to my rescue + they also restored my hope.
Thank you Autoimage!

syuency
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Jan-2018
Excellent service and technically competent  Posted on 30-Jan-2018
Wanted to improve the sound system in the Fiat Doblo van and was given sound advice of which equipments to consider to suit our requirements and turned out to be better than expected.
With that good experience, did up the Citroen C4 Grand Picasso’S as well with flying colour.
Already recommended my friends to go to them for anything related to car sound systems and accessories.
Best wishes to Ted and his team of dedicated specialists

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ) Next »