Consumer Reviews of Autoimage Enterprise

JoeIsabel
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Jun-2015
Excellent quality workmanship and products  Posted on 16-Oct-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
When I first came to Ted for tuning on my focal set, the very first thing he did was to examine the layout of the system. His staff also rearrange the cabling that works best. With the above done, Ted proceed with the adjustment and instantly, the difference can be heard. He also take time to explain what he had did and told me to try it out and come back for fine tuning if require.

But after sometime, I was hungry for more, I felt the focal set were unable to deliver what I wanted despite numerous tuning sessions with Ted. With the leap of faith, I decided to change out the focal set to Passione Alessandro component speakers (front and rear) couple with Esatto Comado CO-D8 MKII, Esatto Comado monoblock amp and Esatto Rispetto RO-SW10 sub. And with the magic touch of Ted adjustment, the audiophile experience were fascinating. The excitment continues upon speakers have run in and next level of audiophile experience was different from the last.

At this point, I'm fully confident in the products and within 4 months, I decided to go ahead for bigger appetite, Passione Oro OO-D12 Processor, Passione Alessandro 4CH amps and Passione Competition series component speakers. The next level of audiophile experience far exceeded than the last passione set, and literally I have no words to describe, I can only say listen to believe.

As usual, I have a few critic friends but when they sat in my car, it left them stunned and speechless πŸ˜‚

Important factor and hard truth: You can have all the branded ICE installed, but without the knowledge of stereo imaging, sound staging, a reliable DSP and importantly a good tuner, it will never attain the enjoyment and unleash the potential of the system. (Some audio shops only ηΊΈδΈŠθ°ˆε…΅ cock and bull stories)

Once again, my sincere appreciation to Boss Ted and Team Autoimage for the excellent workmanship, determination and patience in achieving great audiophile experience. BZ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer

WinstonHo
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Apr-2018
Incredible expertise and work ethic.  Posted on 06-Oct-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
I initially opted for a simple system as I am more of a home-audio type of guy. However, over the past few months I have gradually upgraded to one of the competent systems there is for the money. The team at AutoImage has demonstrated expert technical knowledge and workmanship. The simple thing is this - an audio component is only tuned for the general vehicle. And every vehicle is different. Ted has expertly demonstrated on why tuning after fitting every component in is so crucial.

Ted reminds me of whenever I go to my tailor to make my suits. Do you want to buy your suit from G2000? Or do you want a to go to a tailor where everything is bespoke? Your choice. This journey solidified my belief that I will only go to a shop with an in-house tuner. Bonus if the tuner is the boss, like Ted!

Danny Tan, Owner of BMW M4, verified customer
Fair pricing with fast installation  Posted on 19-Jun-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Have scouted around for an audio system upgrade for my BMW M2 Competition Series and must say that it was not an easy task . Went and heard two different brands and were not impressed until a friend mentioned about Esatto Plug and Play audio system. Went to Autoimage and the experience was good as they were very informative and simple . Pricing wise is fair after comparing the rest but the best part is to witness the whole installation done within 2.5 hours including tuning have proven Esatto Comado DSP is truly designed plug and play for my car. Audio quality improvement is at least 200% and the pleasure derived from it puts me on cloud 9! - Danny Tan, Owner of BMW M4 SMQ55--Z

Kamaljit Singh, Owner of Kia Cerato, verified customer
Highly recommended  Posted on 23-May-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Brought my old car's sound system (not its prime condition) down to auto image. Spoke to Ted. He did advise on the installation cost which was reasonable. And also Ted offered a non-obligation test of their sound processor. I was surprised by the difference in sound. He recommended to me the Passione processer and managed to do magic with the original speakers. However, I wanted to better improve the sound quality and he recommended the set of Passione speakers and the sounds was commendable. He managed to tune the car to have the sound which would normally be the same as having a sub woofer. Managed to trade in my old speakers and amplifier at a reasonable price. So I am happy with the decision. Clearly, Ted and his team have displayed professionalism and I m truly glad I had come down to auto image as they were honest and did not force sell anything. Do visit them to get more experts advice on your car sound system. Highly recommend their advice and service. - Kamaljit Singh, Owner of Kia Cerato SMY55--A

Wilsonsoo
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Apr-2007
Speakers Upgrade  Posted on 03-Apr-2021
  • Value for money4.0
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Ted and team did a great job on my upgrade. With a little hiccup to my own Android player, they patiently diagnosed if the issues are their wiring or coming from my player directly.

In the end everything was fine on their end, and they help me to dismantled my faulty android player and installed my original player back.

Great service and patient, I will go back to them when i get my android player sent back after repairs and will add on a DSP and a power pack for my iRoad X5.

Pupu
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Jan-2021
Quality assurance  Posted on 06-Mar-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Today I brought my car to Ted's workshop for the installation of a Pioneer HU, Batter pack and a 24 H camera. Ted was patient in explaining to me the capabilities of the HU and the constraints of my OEM speakers. He personally tuned the HU's sound system for me.
His team executed the work immaculately and the installation was completed in a couple of hours, with a follow-up of an explanation of the various mobile apps and the usage of the equipment.

Ted and his team's customer service was top notch and I think as a car owner all of us would want to have a peace of mind with the services/products purchased.
I would highly recommend anyone who wants to install accessories/sound system to look for them.

-YM owner of Altis SMX5**9*

Sms1219
32 forum posts Joined on 06-Aug-2006
Passione 3 way setup  Posted on 29-Sep-2021
Had been going to Ted for my audio installation for the pass 10 years. Total of 6 cars. This time was there to install passione 3 way active front and 2 way back on my new ride. Ted and his team did a fantastic job as always. The passione speakers were fabulous. The warm and rich sound is like first class seats in a live concert. Thank you Ted for all the professional work done.

Wee Hau Yong, reviewed on Google
Ted and his team's after-sales service is truly another level  Posted on 03-Jul-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Ted and his team's after-sales service is truly another level. Recently i upgraded my front speakers and add on a DSP @ AutoImage. Met Ted, Ah Heng and other team members (but can't remember the names). Despite numerous visits to adjust/fine-tune the "toy", they always displayed full understanding, responsibility and professionalism. Their culture and value that customer experience/ expectations are their top priority is truly commendable, AND they really deliever such promise!! This is my first dealing with AutoImage. It will not be the last. If you are in the process of replacing/ upgrading your car stereo, in my opinion, this is the go-to shop.You will be impressed by thier knowkedge, attitude and service. No hard-selling at all. You make your own decision on what suits you best (preferred sound quality and budget). Cheers to Ted and the team!! Keep up the good work - Wee Hau Yong

Alan Ten, reviewed on Facebook
Deliver quality product than quantity of sales  Posted on 03-Jul-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Elite team with pride to serve regardless of what car it went into its shop. Ted and the team proved their warm hospitality with equal treatment regardless of which car model you drive. Only recommend your needs without hard sale, with only deliver quality product than quantity of sales. AutoImage Ent is a must visit for any car owner looking for entertainment system. - Alan Ten

Richard Loh, reviewed on Google
Overall I'm happy with their service  Posted on 29-Jun-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
I have my 360 degree camera fitted by AutoImage and was tend by Danny and his team. Very knowledgeable and friendly and they did a very good job for me. I did source around but mostly need to place a deposit and install later but AutoImage has ready stock. Danny did followed up with me after the installation. Overall I'm happy with their service. Thanks Danny and his team for the service. - Richard Loh

Chongyong Tan, reviewed on Google
Quality workmanship provided without compromised  Posted on 28-Jun-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Kudos to Auto Image team. Good service and minimum waiting. Quality workmanship provided without compromised. - Chongyong Tan

Andy Fam, reviewed on Google
Definitely be returning here!  Posted on 25-Jun-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Excellent range of products & service. Will definitely be returning here! - Andy Fam

Desmond Po, reviewed on Google
Superb knowledge and very friendly environment  Posted on 23-Jun-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Superb knowledge sharing by Ted in a very friendly environment. Sound system upgrade recommendation was fantastic and professional.. Thank you Ted and team for a job well done. - Desmond Po

Don DK, reviewed on Facebook
Excellent service! Well Done!  Posted on 21-May-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Super Team you and all your staff. KEEPS MOVING ON and all the best wishes - Don DK

Derrek See, reviewed on Facebook
Thanks to Ted & his team's patience for my several tuning sessions  Posted on 20-May-2021
  • Outlet Experience5.0
Been a leap of faith for me as I have been on dap with earphone for 8yrs & was never a believer of car audio. As I grew in age, the chance to enjoy personal music gets lesser as a dedicated family man & chauffeur. Decided to give it a try at AutoImage starting out with a small budget for 4 door & a dsp. I was really surprised with Ted's professional tuning. This experience also left me itching for more. After 3yrs of upgrading, I finally achieved the result I seek. Thanks to Ted & his team's patience for my several tuning sessions. - Derrek See

Merchant Logo Autoimage Enterprise