Consumer Reviews of Groomers Lab Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »
Cheesepiekia
Premium User Cheesepiekia
494 forum posts Joined on 16-Feb-2010
Another excellent PPS and customer service from Groomers Lab  Posted on 16-Feb-2019
My second new car with Groomers Lab. This time is a new black Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo from Kah Motor.

Although it's a new car from agent but upon collection, there are swirls on the entire car. Fine hairline scratches are also found on many parts of the car.

Luckily I had booked an appointment in advance with boss Rendall so that I can send my new black Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo to him to rectify swirls, hairline scratches and paint correction after collection.

Boss Rendall and his team worked on my car until 7.30pm although I hand my car to them in the morning at 9am. The number of hours they spent working on my car shows how much effort they put in to restore the car back to perfection.

At the same time also did V-Kool Self-Healing Protection Film on Door Handle Inserts, Side Mirrors & Headlights for the extra protection.

I had the confidence and trust that they can make my car shine. And they didn't disappoint me when I collect back my car from them.

Overall experience and workmanship with them was excellent. No regrets for choosing Groomers Lab. Will highly recommend anyone that is interested to do paint protection to Groomers Lab.

Thank you and good job to boss Rendall, his team and Groomers Lab! Post Management Response

Globe
Premium User Globe
46 forum posts Joined on 15-Dec-2015
Excellent Job..  Posted on 23-Mar-2018
I was choosing between a few PPS and ultimately decided to go with Groomers lab Platinum Plus Program based on the MCF reviews and recommendations and I am really impressed with the quality of their work. After 6 months of pps done, my A3 is still glossy shining and easy to wash by water.
Rendall was friendly and patient. I Will definitely recommend my friends to look for Rendall to protect their cars.
25-Mar-2018

Hi Globe,

Greetings from Groomers Lab.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our outlet. We are glad to be able to assist you with the paint protection coating and certainly hope to have met your expectations. Rest assured we will continue to strive towards another level of excellence.

Meanwhile, we look forward to welcoming you back to our lab again.

With gratitude,

Pryder
Premium User Pryder
8 forum posts Joined on 20-Jan-2009
PPS  Posted on 07-Jan-2019
Have been looking around lately for a new PPS for my 3 yrs old car
Finally decided to short list & Go ahead with Groomers Lab

The price that i paid is almost the same as my previous groomer but the end result is so much different as compare to the previous one

After 2 weeks, yesterday was my 1st time i wash the car, it was a breeze. Just flush with water & Wipe dry. Less than 15 mins. Nice & Shining...........Very satisfied

Highly recommmended
07-Jan-2019

Hi Pryder,

Greetings from Groomers Lab.

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with the rest here and of course not forgetting entrusting your car with us.

Like what we always emphasized no one coating is suitable for all cars and that's why we always believe in customising the right program for our customers.

Once again, we thank you for your trust and support and certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Gratefully yours,
Team Groomers Lab

georgia
3 forum posts Joined on 23-Sep-2017
Professional and Friendly services by team Groomers Lab  Posted on 25-Nov-2018
I visited Groomers Lab a few days after collecting my new car. Decided to go with the Pps program suitable for my ride.

Rendal was very friendly and informative with his sharing of the pps program. The Do and Don't, Maintenance and warranty details.

The effect of PPS is very good. Definitely there is a difference before and after the coating. The water beading effect and the ease of cleaning when washing car can definitely be felt.

Thank you Rendall and his team for taking good care of my car. I have also went back to do other services such as roof wrapping.
26-Nov-2018

Hi Georgia,

Greetings from Groomers Lab.

Please accept our sincerest Thank You for giving us the esteemed opportunity to work on your car and it is with this that we are able to showcase our work and most importantly a proper work done.

Resr assured we will continue to work hard in order not to let anyone down. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again.

Once again, thank you for your trust and confidence.

Gratefully yours,
Team Groomers Lab

SeeYongyun
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Nov-2015
Job well done!!  Posted on 07-Apr-2018
Signed up Platinum Plus Program from Groomers Lab and never regret. Was really impressed by the quality of their service and work done to my car. After 9 months, my car is still looking good and shining. Rendall was very friendly and patient in explaining to me on how to take car of the paint work. The car wash service was fantastic as well, the staffs spent almost an hours washing my car whenever i visit them for the car wash. Will definitely introduce Groomers Lab to my friends.

Post Management Response

aotimer_34
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Jan-2018
Excellent Job Service and Great Customer Satisfaction  Posted on 31-Jan-2018
I was looking around for PPS on my brand new car and was recommended by my friend to Groomers Lab. Rendall was very prompt and detailed in replying to all my queries regarding the various types of coating and the packages that were offered. In the end, decided to go for the hybrid plus which comprises of both glass and ceramic coating. He was also very friendly and patient in explaining to me on the various maintenance advice on taking care and prolonging the car coating at different situations. Not only that, the great service can also be felt all the way down to his staff who are handling my vehicle. I was indeed very satisfied with the job done on my car. Thank you Rendall and his team!
03-Feb-2018

Hi aotimer_34,

Greetings from Groomers Lab & Concept Centre.

Allow me to thank you from the bottom of our heart for the support and trust that you had given us. Without this, we wouldn't be able to showcase our work as well as share what we know about PPS.

Resr assured your car is in good hand as long as it's still under our warranty as your car represent us.

As car lovers ourselves, we will continue to upkeep our standards and in fact climb towards another level of excellence so as not to let anyone down.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to our Lab or our Concept Centre soon.

Rendall & Team Groomers Lab & Groomers Lab Concept Centre

Trismeplz
0 forum posts Joined on 11-Oct-2016
Look no further if you want the best protection for you car!  Posted on 10-Dec-2017
I met Rendall 3 years ago and was impressed with the dedication and commitment that he put in to each and every car that came through his shop. The PP that he did lasted all these years and it was a no brainer to come back to him when it came time to change cars. He and his team took things up a knotch and was blown away by the quality of the work and service. Frequent WhatsApp updates on the progress throughout the day and suffice to say the car came out great. Get the hybrid plus option if u can as the xpel film at the boot is a fantastic idea and certainly will save u a lot of heart ache. Want you car detailing taken care of, make an appointment at Groomers Lab
12-Dec-2017

Hi Trismeplz,

Greetings from Groomers Lab & Concept Centre.

Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking time to write this kind review and it is with such reviews that the public will get to know about what we do and do best. It certainly was a pleasure assisting you again after the last PPS on your other car.

As car lovers ourselves, we always tell ourselves to upkeep our standards so as not to let anyone down since your car will represent our work.

Once again, we thank you sincerely from the bottom of our hearts and sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to our Lab again.

Jamesgetz
1481 forum posts Joined on 22-Apr-2004
Excellent detailing quality and service!  Posted on 02-Nov-2017
I have been looking around for a good detailing workshop for a while. After reading many good online reviews of Groomers Lab, I decided to give it a shot.

I'm really glad I chose Groomers Lab because the shine and gloss of my 1.5 year Subaru Forester was fully restored! The black paint was in poor condition and I usually wash my car at petrol kiosks. After the grooming session, all the swirl marks and scratches were removed and a glass coating was applied. All these painstaking work took about 8 hours by a team of 2 guys!

I've tried other grooming services and PPS for my previous cars and I must say I'm most impressed with Groomers Lab: excellent level of shine and gloss, amount of effort and time by the team as well as the patient and candid explanation by Rendall.

In short, I would not hesitate to recommend this grooming service to anyone!
03-Nov-2017

Hi Jamesgetz,

Greetings from Groomers Lab.

Allow me to thank you for sharing your experiences with the rest here as well as your kind words.

We are truly delighted to be given the chance to assist with the Paint Protection Coating for your car. We are glad that we are able to meet your expectations and certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Rest assured we will continue to work harder so as to achieve another level of excellence.

Once again, we thank you sincerely for your trust.

cmlee71
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Jul-2017
Excellent job by Groomers Lab  Posted on 15-Aug-2017
I was intially introduced to Groomer's lab through a car facebook group which i have joined. But I did not take any action at first as I was still slowly looking around for the optimum PPS package in terms of pricing and type of products used.

The turning point came when I saw a brother's car from the facebook group who has done up his PPS by the Groomer's lab. In fact, the PPS on his car was done close to two years ago and it is still very well maintained. By comparison, the existing waxing and polishing on my brand new car was very roughly done by my AD, it cannot be even be compared against his, a two year old car! Besides the visible glass coating still on his car, I can also see the smoothness of his default paint, which means the detailer must had done a very good job in claying and polishing before applying the foundation coat and the layers.

I was truly convinced. Immediately, I called up Rendall and signed up the Platinum plus package.

Overall, the experience there was very nice. The whole area is airy
and spacious. As the place is situated at top most floor, it has a great view as well. It is unlike normal car workshops, which are situated in dark and shady floors, facing other industrial shops.

What I really like most is the detailed, focus and attention that Rendall and team has given to my car. I was there early to sit through part of the process. You can really see that the PPS
procedures were really meticulously executed, layer after layer. You can also observe that his staffs took pride in their work, and the whole atmosphere is calm and there is no sense of hurry or rush job at all.

I was very impressed with the outcome and would definitely recommend my friends to Rendall's shop.

Kudos to Rendall and team for a job well done!
17-Aug-2017

Hi cmlee71,

Greetings from Groomers Lab & Concept Centre.

Thank you so much for taking time to write these kind words. It is with pride that we take when we assist all our customers' car thus we make it a point to ensure the right treatment is recommended instead of pushing our customers to take a program which is not suitable for them which also explains why we do not hard or push sell to anyone.

As a car lover ourselves, it is important that we upkeep the standards so as not to let anyone down. Your car represents our workmanship thus all cars cannot leave till it's perfect.

Once again, we thank you for the opportunity and trust and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Lab or our Concept Centre should our assistance be required at any time, we shall be most glad to assist with no obligations.

ALTK
Premium User ALTK
NOS-ed
720 forum posts Joined on 30-Sep-2010
Another Satisfied Customer of Groomers Lab  Posted on 07-Jul-2017
Did the Hybrid Plus Program with Groomers Lab for my new lover...A brand new Lexus ES250. I set very high expectation when comes to PPS and I also quite concerned about how they treat my new lover. So I actually stay through the whole process and see how they handle the job. I must say Rendall and his team are really professional. Very detail and careful in every step they do and more importantly, the end results is excellent. Thumbs up for the great job!
08-Jul-2017

Hi ALTK,

Greetings from Groomers Lab.

Firstly, allow us to thank you for taking time to share this review with everyone here and are delighted to be given the opportunity to assist with the Paint Protection for your car.

Rest assured we take all our customers' cars like our own and it is our SOP that "No Car Can Leave in Imperfect Condition" that we ensure all cars are properly detailed before leaving our Lab.

We will continue to work hard and climb towards another level of excellence.

Once again, we thank you sincerely for your trust and confidence and we look forward to welcoming you back.

lillian_03
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Jan-2017
Good Product Knowledge and Good Service  Posted on 03-Jan-2017
Recommended by a friend to Groomers Lab and did the Enamel Plus Program for my newly purchase Mazda 3. I must say that the response to my multiple queries prior to the job were prompt and Rendall was able to recommend suitable program based on the usage of my car. The workmanship was good and efforts were made during collection to explain the various maintenance tips required in order to prolong the coating.

Reviewed posted by Nelson/Lillian
04-Jan-2017

Hi Nelson & Lillian,

Greetings from Groomers Lab.

Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking your time to write this review and share with everyone here on your experiences with us. It certainly motivates us further with these kind words from you.

Rest assured, we will not slack but instead work even harder so as not to let any of our Friends down.

Lastly, on behalf of the entire team and myself, we thank you for the trust and confidence and certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

0 forum posts Joined on 27-Dec-2016
Fantastic Car Grooming. Indeed "None Others Can".  Posted on 27-Dec-2016
Sent in my car to Groomers Lab in October.
Got introduced to this great place by my friend who told me that I must find Rendall to help to up the paint protection for the car.

It has been a great experience from the start when I asked Rendall about the different types of packages available. He was patient and explained to me the differences in the various types of protective packages and recommended PPS to me as it would suit my needs more.

During the session, it was great to see how the car turned more dazzling and gleaming with the care and attention given. It was also exclusive as they would spend good time to do up your car to ensure it is of highest quality.

It was also a great learning experience with Rendall explaining how to wash and clean the car thereafter.

In the weeks after the coating, it was a breeze washing the car and every wipe down will leave you smiling as the car would look new again.

I am very glad to have done my coating at Groomers Lab and would continue to recommend my friends who wants to do it. You are really at the right place.

For the type of service before, during, post that you get at Groomers Lab is indeed "None Others Can".

Thank Rendall and crew!
28-Dec-2016

Hi Facebook User,

Greetings from Groomers Lab.

Thank you so much for taking time to share with everyone here on your experiences with us. It truly heartens us to receive such kind words from you. As shared with you during our conversation that we do not market any particular brand but rather we want to ensure all our friends get the right program thus we will always make it a point to ask questions before we recommend the right treatment.

It is also our style not to hard sell nor sell additional services unless a customer ask.

Once again, we thank you for your patronage and we will continue to work hard to climb towards another level of excellence so as not to let anyone down.

eden_sg
Premium User eden_sg
2 forum posts Joined on 18-Nov-2016
Excellent workmanship & highly recommended  Posted on 18-Nov-2016
I was choosing between a few PPS and ultimately decided to go with Groomers lab Platinum Plus Program based on the MCF reviews and recommendations.
I was impressed by the glossy shine after seeing the car even though it was 1 week old last evening. Rendall was friendly and patient, took his time to explain areas to look out for, including methods to remove bird poo etc. Will definitely recommend my friends to look for Rendall to protect their cars.
23-Nov-2016

Hi eden_sg,

Greetings from Groomers Lab.

Thank you for taking time to write this kind review and share with all here on your experience. We are glad to be given the opportunity to assist with the detailing as well as the Paint Protection coating for your car.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Lab again.

Once again, a BIG THANK YOU

Jermel
Premium User Jermel
17 forum posts Joined on 09-Oct-2016
A well coated car is not the only thing you will come out with.  Posted on 02-Nov-2016
Did a Mastershield 9H Hybrid Glass coat and was pretty impressed with the result. My car was less than a week old and I am still able to spot the different before and after coating. Especially the smoothness of the car when its done.

Both the boss and his staff are also very friendly, who will also not hesitate to share nugget of tips on how to protect and maintain your car in pristine condition.

There is also an office with a large glass window for owners to rest and see what is being done to their cars. I really like this type of openness, as compared to WS where you just leave your car there and come back for it later.
10-Nov-2016

Dear Jermel,

Greetings from Groomers Lab.

Thank you for taking time to write these kind words and of course not forgetting the trust and confidence in us. The things we do here are all transparent so all our customers can physically see what we do as we do not cut corners. That's one of the reason for the large glass panel.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Sleepingpython
Premium User Sleepingpython
28 forum posts Joined on 15-Nov-2012
Artic White QQ1.2  Posted on 02-Nov-2016
Brought the CO to Groomers Lab so Rendall can explain everything to her.

I didn't need to say anything to convince the CO at all - lagi best.

Rain 2 days and the car looks shiny. Very shiok to see the water beading and flowing without wipers.

There are alot of car protection service out there and i'm sure all are pretty good. But it feels better to give my money to someone that i actually like talking to.
02-Nov-2016

Hi Sleepingpython,

Greetings from Groomers Lab.

Thank you for taking time to write these kind words. It is with such motivating words that keeps us going.

Rest assured that we wil continue to work harder in order not to let anyone down.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »