Consumer Reviews of Supremo Car Detailer

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »
MisterTea
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Jul-2013
Recommended By Friends  Posted on 04-Nov-2018
After getting my car groomed, I understand why customers are still coming back to them. Boss is very friendly, detailed in explaining and sharing with me about the package available. And of course, he doesn't hard sell. This is my first time getting my car groomed by them and I did not regret at all. Post Management Response

Ax_co
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Sep-2013
Reasonable package price  Posted on 31-Oct-2018
Send my car for grooming recently was happy with the end product. They offer reasonable and affordable pricing package. Willing to always go extra mile for their client! Anyone looking to send their car for detailing, please consider Supremo Car Detailer. Their work will definitely impress you! Post Management Response

Joelee2507
310 forum posts Joined on 27-Apr-2011
Back after 1 year  Posted on 16-Jun-2017
Back for his full package which is under the original package.

The same effort as the 1st time even though i did not need to pay a single cent for this full touch up.

Staffs are still very detail and finishes in excellent condition.

This will bring me back to pay for the package again once warranty up in 3 years! Post Management Response

Simba_yap
2 forum posts Joined on 07-Mar-2012
Excellent Work, Service and Product!  Posted on 28-May-2017
Was hunting for an affordable, yet reliable Paint Protection Scheme for my new KIA Niro. I was totally clueless to what PPS is for. Compared a few prices, and talked to a few too, I settled for Supremo. What caught me, other than the price, was the patience Wayne offered. There were no hard-selling when I first met him. Instead, he even recommended me that the package that I had selected was more than enough to suit my lifestyle. I collected the car at the timing that Wayne had estimated to be, and I was very surprised, if not abit shocked, to see how pretty the car was actually be. It must be because I have neglected the exterior of the car since collection when I purhased it. He shared with me a few maintenance tips, and being a very detailed person, he had also showed me the small dimples due to the original paint on the car that was not able to be hidden by PPS. With PPS, the car still requires frequent visits to maintain the condition. The friendly staff and the detailed care from Wayne and the team, I will definitely visit them again, and recommend anyone who are searching for a good PPS Lobang, to Supremo.
By the way, I realised that Wayne is not a local. Speaking to him sounds monotonous, but that is because he is learning Chinese. And I must say that his Chinese is better than some of my Mandarin-speaking friends!
Thank you and kudos to the Supremo team.!

spacer spacer spacer

Liveevil
Premium User Liveevil
94 forum posts Joined on 27-Apr-2005
Excellent product and service  Posted on 02-May-2017
Wayne has been very patient (w me) and detailed oriented when it comes to the PPS.

I did cquartz finest with him about 1.5 years ago. The car still shines like it's new, and the paint repels water easily (rain drops literally glides over the car during rain). Washing of car is also much easier.

I went back to Wayne with hesitation when there is a new car in my family. This time round, was sold on cquartz finest reserve. As it was an used car, Wayne had to go the extra length to make good the blemishes left by the previous owner. Now, I actually have people commenting that the car is new!

spacer spacer spacer spacer

Chukarzi
3 forum posts Joined on 11-Jun-2012
Best place to go  Posted on 01-May-2017
Was looking to have my renewed coe car to protect and decided to choose supremo after much consideration among some others. Book an appointment and upon reaching there, was greeted by friendly boss Wayne. Wasted no time in choosing the best package for my old car. Was told to come back 6 hours later to collect my car. I was really impressed to see my car so shiny, condition better than show room car. Wayne also requested to come back 1 week later to ensure the protection has set in. The team also shared tips how on to mantain the car. Definitely a place to go for your car grooming.

Thanks to Wayne and team

Jimmy Post Management Response

Wheelyaligned
Premium User Wheelyaligned
23 forum posts Joined on 31-Jul-2016
Very good and quality service  Posted on 24-Jan-2017
Staffs are friendly and professional. Very pleased with overall end result! Post Management Response

V12k
14 forum posts Joined on 30-Aug-2013
Bravo Supremo!  Posted on 06-Dec-2016
I recently learnt that Paint Protection System (PPS) plays an integral role in maintaining your car’S showroom shine and protects the paint from contaminants. Upon conducting a careful study about the range of products and groomers available in the market, I narrowed down to a few shops before settling with Supremo Car Detailer. I called Wayne, the owner of Supremo, who ran me through the packages available and the one that was most apt for my car. Being an avid car detailer myself, I was very particular about the downtime needed to complete the coating and the workmanship. After conversing with Wayne, I was impressed with his professionalism and he was willing to give a fairly competitive price. Based on his recommendation, I opted for the CQUARTZ Finest Package.

On the actual day, I was greeted by his friendly staff as Wayne wasn’T present at the point of my arrival. Anson, Supremo’S Supervisor, kick started the coating process as soon as he took over the keys from me. Wayne arrived moments later and introduced himself soon after. He explained the processes involved and also offered advice on post-coating maintenance. I was impressed by his hospitality when he provided refreshments while I was eagerly watching the works of his crew.

As an individual who has an eye for detail where car grooming is concerned, I found comfort when Wayne had absolutely no qualms with my post-coating inspection. I was very pleased with the overall works of his crew as not a single flaw was found. Living in the east, travelling to the west was initially a drag but it felt worthwhile at the end of the day. I was highly impressed by the workmanship, professionalism and the extra mile that Wayne and his crew went to ensure that my needs were taken care of. Post Management Response

Extremme
Premium User Extremme
704 forum posts Joined on 12-Feb-2013
Thumbs up!!  Posted on 02-Dec-2016
Just sent my new Bimmer to Wayne. For my previous 2 rides, I have been using PPS from the same brand which I feel in terms of service and cost have deteriorate tremendously. So after I read all the reviews for Supremo, I decided to give it a try.

If you are to ask me, what differentiated which brand to use going forward, it has to be the service. I would give Supermo a thumbs up in terms of service. I observed them in how they perform their work and explanation, its without doubt that they are doing it with passion. There is no hard selling of products/services etc. Wayne and team gave me a very comfortable feeling when I communicated with them.

I would definitely recommend car owners to consider SUPERMO. Post Management Response

RaymondNeo
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Oct-2016
Definitely one of the best car detailers in Singapore!  Posted on 22-Oct-2016
Sent my Volkswagen Jetta MK5 for CQuartz Standard package today. Anson was very detailed and patient in explaining the different packages to me, and also in doing my car.

After looking at the results of the grooming, I can definitely say I will go back to Supremo Car Detailer for grooming for my future cars! Definitely no regrets, value for money!

Nicholas123
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Oct-2016
Excellent Supremo  Posted on 01-Oct-2016
I rarely do reviews. However I'm very impressed by Wayne and his team's passion and professionalism in what they are doing.

Wayne's detailed explanation of the coating process and the different product used clearly illustrated his in-depth knowledge on the business. His team has also made an extra effort to remove some scratches on our air-con console which was then missed out when we did our car collection.

When the process was done and we were down to collect our car, Wayne described what had been coated on different parts of the car body including a demonstration of the hydrophobic effect on the car body, headlights and tyre rim. His further recommendation on the necessary care and maintenance are really valuable advice for us.

In addition, Wayne requested us to come over again next week for washing and further inspections to ensure that the PPS sets in as per their requirements.

Overall, we are very satisfied with their service and quality of the work done and would highly recommend Supremo to anyone who wants to have their car coated.

Thank you Wayne.

Nicholas Post Management Response

liuliuwang
7 forum posts Joined on 19-Jul-2016
Supremo, the place to go !  Posted on 16-Sep-2016
This is the first review I ever wrote at sgcarmart.

I bought my first car Corolla Altis one month ago. A few friends of mine strongly suggest to do PPS for my new Corolla and they all say Supremo is THE place to go! :-) So, last Tuesday I went to Supremo for CQuartz Finest with my boy (school holiday).

During my stay there, there were at least 5~6 car owners coming for PPS or follow up. I chatted with them and they all had pleasant experience with Supremo.

Overall, I was very satisfied with the their work and I was impressed by their friendly attitude. I will drive all the way from Kovan to Supremo in future for follow up and car wash. Because I feel these guys worth my trust! And I will definitely recommend their service to my friends and neighbors.

I promised boss Wayne to write a review but... Been busy and lazy until this morning I need to visit Supremo for 1st follow up. I will feel embarrassed when meeting Wayne without writing my review (blush). Post Management Response

Sharia8182
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Aug-2016
Supreme service and product  Posted on 28-Aug-2016
Brought my 1 week old Vezel to Supremo Car for paint protection.From the time i was enquiring about Cquartz finest that they offered till the time i received my paint protected Vezel, I was impressed with the service provided by Wayne and his team.Every query and doubts was promptly answered and clarified.Wayne even took the time to explain to me what he was going to do and what he had done to groom my car, Demonstrated how the coating works by carrying out spot test on locations that i chose and even provided some advice on how to maintain my car.Overall i'm definitely impressed by the service provided and the product offered.Will definitely be visiting Supremo Car for further follow ups and even for a car wash. Wouldn't mind travelling the distance again.At least i know my car is in good hands.Keep up the good work Supremo Car!! Post Management Response

Menthollite
22 forum posts Joined on 06-Feb-2007
Excellent Team and Service  Posted on 21-Aug-2016
First of all, I need to mention my ride is black and when I brought it to Supremo it was already 3 months+ old.

Prior to that, I had been washing my ride every once a week which is not enough to keep the paintwork in optimal condition.

Before work was even started, Wayne and team assess the condition and show me even the minor defects that I didn't notice. One noticeable issue was the swirl marks all around the car.

After work was started shortly, I left my ride with Wayne and his team. When I came back I was amazed that the swirl marks are gone and the amount of shine from the ride is even better than when I first collected the car from the AD.

Thumbs up to Wayne and his team for their service and effort.
I will definitely recommend their service to others and will come back again. Post Management Response

Parkwalker
415 forum posts Joined on 02-Dec-2002
Supremo does not disappoint!  Posted on 07-Aug-2016
Hi, just want to commend on the good work from Supremo. Wayne, the boss, has exceeded my expectations! And I am not talking about his PPS yet. Allow me to explain. I had an appointment with Wayne for 11.00am, sometime this week. Yet, due to unforeseen circumstances, my arrival was delayed for an hour. You would expect an irritated reception from the staff, complaining my tardiness and giving reasons why they shouldn't be serving me that day. Not so from Wayne. Granted that he was a little upset, for which I profusely apologized, he was most patient with me. He carefully went thru the paint job of my car with no complains. He took time to explain what he is going to do with my car, assuring me that it will be well taken care of. I knew, from that instance, that I could trust him with the job. And what a job that was!

Supremo's work is evidently good, for all to see. I, for one, is very pleased with Wayne's work. The PPS has also given a peace of mind, knowing that my paint has one more protection against the elements.

Thanks Wayne, for you patience and hard work.

PS: I am paying customer with no vested interest on the company. I just want to put a fair word on my sentiments over the entire experience.

PS, 7 Aug 2016: I just sent another car over for similar paint protection this week. The job was done by the staff, which was less than satisfactory. However, Wayne was most professional because he responded to our comments immediately and rectified the work the day after! I concede that sometimes things do not turn out the way it should, but the immediately response nullified any averse sentiments towards this project. The outcome was simillar to my last - Outstanding. Post Management Response

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »