Consumer Reviews of 5D Solutions Pte Ltd

Stalk3r
Premium User Stalk3r
11 forum posts Joined on 28-Feb-2019
Good overall experience  Posted on 18-May-2019
Was searching around for a PPS and chanced upon 5D and decided to give them a try after googling through their reviews. Contacted Sam and he was very friendly and professional. Answered all my qns, although not immediately but within the day. Later realized that he was down in the workshop doing work even though his the boss.

Arrived at arranged appt slot, Sam checked through the vehicle and explained what will be done. Came back 6 hrs later and was greeted with a shiny and beautiful ride. Wife commented it looked even better than when we first collected from dealer. Sam went through with me how to look after the car, warranty info and some of the other services like washing and grooming that they offer. No hard sell.

The coating looks really good now but only time will tell if it really does what it says. Overall good experience and satisfied with the outcome. Not the cheapest option available but the good service and professional attitude makes up for it. Post Management Response

Exptool
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Dec-2017
Good Car Coating Experience  Posted on 10-Dec-2017
Before getting my new car, was advised by my colleagues to have it coated to prevent car paint get damaged due to our office is located at Jurong industrial area. After some research and spoken to Mike which explains and demonstrate their 5D coating products and proceess, and decided to land my new car in their hand for the exterior coating and interior gromming package. Their price was not cheap but so far not regretted, especially nowadays keep raining, can really see the effect of the coating as no rains stain to be found, and the car paint feel so smooth to be touched, will surely recommend 5D solution to my friends.
Thanks Mike and his team! Post Management Response

xfinite
Premium User xfinite
3 forum posts Joined on 21-Oct-2017
Good Quality + Excellent Service  Posted on 21-Oct-2017
I was searching around for a good paint protection workshop and after looking through CS-II, New Age and Ace, I finally decided on 5D. To be honest, all 4 are very competitive and all are certified workshops. What got my attention was Sam from 5D who attended to my queries from the website all the way with prompt follow-ups via WhatsApp. I decided to give 5D a shot!

I had my Qashqai done up by 5D one week ago and so far the paint protection has done its job. Any debris are easily washed away without much effort to clear them. It may be early days so time will tell if it remains as good, afterall, it comes with 7 year warranty.

During the process, i like the constant updates that the team was doing to my car, it gives me a sense of assurance that my car is in good hands. Sam was very professional in explaining all entire process and you just know that your car will be in safe and good hands with the team.

I will definitely recommend 5D to folks who are concern about workmanship and having the assurance that your car is taken good care while you are away. Two-Thumbs Up for me! Post Management Response

Karigon
Premium User Karigon
43 forum posts Joined on 02-Sep-2017
Excellent Service  Posted on 25-Sep-2017
I have researched on PPS for quite a while and came across 5D Solutions and pmed them for further enquires. After comparing with other competitors, I decided to go with this despite relatively higher costs.

I like the professionalism that Sam and his team shows, he explained to me thoroughly about the entire coating process before the operation and bring me around the car to look for paint damages (which to my surprise there is slight scratches even tho its a new car). During the operation, he gave me constant update on the progress and I’M appreciative of that. After the coating, he walked me through how to take care of the car and certain areas to look out for.

The result is really good and the car looks a lot glossier. Can’T comment on the durability but time will tell.

I will definitely come back for their car wash and recommend to my friends! Post Management Response

EsleyPwee
Premium User EsleyPwee
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jun-2016
Very good service  Posted on 26-Jun-2016
Stanley and his team are very professional and have done a great job in taking care of my car (coating with 5 layers of Ceramic Pro 9H). The quoted price is slightly higher as compare to other PPS, but for this kind of service, i believe it worth it. Stanley is nice and friendly. He even went the extra mile of sending me to the nearby mrt station after i dropped my car at his workshop for the coating. I felt really thankful and pleasantly surprised by his kind and thoughtful gesture. Big thanks to Stanley and his team once again! Post Management Response

TideChas3r
88 forum posts Joined on 11-May-2013
Many Good Vibes!  Posted on 21-Jun-2016
Stanley and his crew were very patient and friendly. All smiles and alot of positive energy overall at the place. You can tell right away that the establishment had a heart for serving. No hard sell tactics here, just pure practicality.

After sending in my car for Coating in them morning, Stanley went the extra mile to give me a lift to Jurong Point so that I may commute to my next desitination.

A definite recommendation, great overall experience. Two thumbs up! Post Management Response

Merchant Logo 5D Solutions Pte Ltd