Consumer Reviews of Ride Now Pte Ltd

5/5 Outlet Experience

JNGJ
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Apr-2018
Riding with Style  Posted on 06-Apr-2018
I remembered my first time at RideNow was the usual bad feeling experience with car rental/dealers as they were located that looks like in a dark alley 😥. Prepared for the worst, I went ahead and wow! The office atmosphere is totally different and that’s when I felt relax and rest assured.😅

What I never expected are from the awesome service team. They pampered their rented cars like my personal car, making sure YOU are always safe on the road with MY car🤗. Thank you, Karate!

After a year or so with RideNow, their business have grown, lights are brighter now☀️and I’m reluctantly about to leave them very soon in pursing my personal car. How I wish, RideNow could pamper my future car like a family too...!😩🙏😭.

RideNow, Ride in Style and RideSafe✌🏻

Kayson👋🏻👋🏻 Post Management Response

rs-surf
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Jun-2017
Good service  Posted on 08-Aug-2017
Its a very reliable car rental company with great services from them . Location is easy to find! Rental prices are acceptable. Staff serves you with a completely great attitudes and even go extra miles for customer. Even midnight my car which was rented from them breakdown i called them and they even came down to assist me and exchange vehicle for me! I will strongly recommend this RENTAL COMPANY to everyone. Don't believe you can really try them and tell me your reviews to see if its true!!! Post Management Response

HungryHost
0 forum posts Joined on 23-May-2017
I always rent from them.. They very friendly and car always sparkling clean.. My fav is the shiny tyres.. Post Management Response

wanglixian
0 forum posts Joined on 19-May-2017
New Driver  Posted on 19-May-2017
I'm a newbie when it comes to car rental. But they guide me along and process and smooth and very professional. Thanks! Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Ride Now Pte Ltd