Formulation is perfect balance between outstanding lubrication (high HTHS) and fuel economy improvements inherent to viscosity grade. Exceptional lubricant allowing for extended and flexible drain intervals.
The ester base stock achieves low volatility, high efficiency and friction reduction while remaining resistant at high temperature encountered in many modern engines.
- High performance 100% synthetic lubricant specifically designed for powerful and recent cars fitted with large displacement engines, Gasoline, direct injection turbo Diesel, and catalytic converters
- Multipurpose product featuring numerous car maker approvals, especially recommended for vehicles still under warranty.
- Suitable for all type of fuels: leaded or unleaded Gasoline, Diesel and LPG
Read more [+]
- The ACEA B4 performance requires an outstanding detergent/dispersant power and a better viscosity increase resistance due to soot produced by Direct Injection Diesel engines (except VW unit injector engines that require a VW 505 01 product such as Motul Specific 505 01 502 00 505 00 5W40).
- The BMW Long Life-01 specification imposes severe constraints to the lubricant particularly due to the Valvetronic system. It covers all BMW engines since 2001 and also all the previous BMW specifications such as BMW LL-98.
- BMW LL-01 standard covers also all Gasoline engines running only outside European Union countries, Switzerland, Norway and Liechtenstein. Refer to BMW recommendations when in doubt.
- GM-OPEL Diesel LL B-025 standard requires two main properties from the lubricant : hig...