Consumer Reviews of Arrow Tyres Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Next »
JX83
748 forum posts Joined on 01-Sep-2009
Honest and friendly shop  Posted on 08-Jan-2020
Personally deal with them a few times on my previous car and current car. Change battery, tyres with them.

Although location wise is far as I live in the west I still drove down to support them. Price is very competitive in the market but they always try to give me the best price which they can.

I would personally recommend Arrow Tyres. Post Management Response

Mobile Reviewers
A satisfied regular customer  Posted on 11-Sep-2020
I am a satisfied regular customer. Since they open until now been many years . Almost ten I think - Peter Tan, Owner of Honda Civic SLJ20--G Post Management Response

Mobile Reviewers
Great job! Arrow Tyres team  Posted on 05-Sep-2020
All staffs at Arrow Tyres are very friendly and helpful. I have replaced my car tyres and brake pads with most satisfaction. I am always concern about safety first - tyres and brake pads are most important of a car. - Fu Rongye, Owner of Honda Civic SGL87--P Post Management Response

shiwevo
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Aug-2020
Not Honest and not friendly  Posted on 26-Aug-2020
Saw an ad from Arrow Tyre in Sgcarmart that Good year A5 is selling at $120 for each donut.

So before driving down to Arrow Tyre, i tried to confirm by calling Arrow that they are charging $120 including installation, GST, Balancing & Provide 4 x rotating service and book for appointment. I asked the price for A5 & A man replied that A5 cost $130 per donut. So i eagerly contested saying, "But in SGcarmart it says $120"?
Then the man quickly replied saying "O i also don't know why my boss put $120"! The man also demanded me to proof to him if i'm driving over to get my tyres changed that sgcarmart shows $120 before agreeing to sell the tyres.

Its another lesson learnt to have all confirmation be addressed in black & White to avoid being charged extra.
Management Response by Arrow Tyres Pte Ltd
31-Aug-2020

Dear shiwevo, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for the miscommunication with my staff. I change our promotional prices periodically. Also, we state in the ads "please quote SGCM" to enjoy the promotional price. Our walk-in retail price at the moment is indeed $130 each.
It's a bit old school since at the moment there is no system link between us and sgcarmart for any QR code or promo code. So we need to use a manual system like showing us the advertisement, or simply mentioning that you saw the price on sgcarmart so that we can track our advertising ROI.

I'm sure my staff could have phrased it better instead of demanding the "evidence" from you, but if you get to know me and my team, we are real friendly, honest guys as many others have commented online here.

I feel really sore about your poor experience at our store. If you would like to give us a chance to service your tyres on your next change, please contact me directly at 91283828 so we can do better. Thank you!

Best regards,
Ethan
Arrow Tyres

Professional service  Posted on 08-Jun-2020
I got my car battery changed at a bargain. Professional service. Great location. Highly recommended. - Yong Haur Ming Post Management Response

Patient & excellent service  Posted on 10-Mar-2020
Very patient guys and excellent service. Had slow leak issue and even loan me tyre so I can go work while investigate. - Albert Huang Post Management Response

Good services with reasonable price  Posted on 03-Mar-2020
Good services with reasonable price. Nice boss always help to solve the car issues as much as he can. - Justin Yong Post Management Response

Professional service & great job  Posted on 07-Oct-2019
Tampines branch- equally professional service with final tightening with torque wrench! Great job. Nice and clean workshop with ample parking. A joy to change my rims and fresh tyres. Tks! - Lawry Sam Post Management Response

Adefer
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jan-2010
Fast and Good service couple with good product  Posted on 15-Aug-2018
I contacted Arrow tyres through carousell. They offer a very good price for michelyn tyre. I was immediately responded on sunday morning, and then every questions answered just within minutes. I immediately decided to proceed to change the tyres as they have a very good rating in sgcarmart, and very competitive pricing. I came to their place, one of the staff (Bing) immediately work on the tyres, replace them, and do alignment with no fuss. It was done just within 45 mins. I settled the payment on the spot and off i go.

Now my ride is very light, responsive, quiet and comfortable. Keep up the good job guys. Post Management Response

GTH
GTH
13 forum posts Joined on 27-Aug-2012
Great Experience with them  Posted on 09-Apr-2018
I went there to solve my tyre punctured issued, turned out the screw was short and didn't punctured the tyre. They took out the screw and the boss instructed to double check for air leakage just in case there is any. After confirming no leak, they fitted the wheel back to my car and refused my payment, saying no repair done.
Remembered a year ago, I went to a shop just a few units away from Arrow Tyres, who charged me $20 just to remove the wheel and punctured repair another $10.
Such vast difference in terms of customer service.
Way to go Arrow Tyres, you have gained from me tons of recommendations in time to come. Post Management Response

Mcscot
393 forum posts Joined on 02-May-2010
Good prices for tyres!  Posted on 21-Jan-2018
Brought my car for servicing and was told that the tyres were worn. I looked around for a reasonable prices for tyres and settled on the F1A3 ...
Good pricing for the tyres and there is a seating place for customers.
A small coffee shop round the corner if you want a drink. Post Management Response

Ika_tomas
35 forum posts Joined on 31-Jan-2012
Great Recommendation on Tyres  Posted on 04-May-2017
Went in to get new tyres for the ride after being recommended to this workshop by a colleague.

The Boss Ethan recommended a set that I've never thought of.
Pricing was very reasonable with really quick service.

Happy with the new Tyres, two thumbs up! Post Management Response

Ckck
3 forum posts Joined on 15-Nov-2009
Great Service As Always  Posted on 14-Mar-2017
I've been looking around SGCM for a while and never really felt the need to write any positive reviews but my recent experience at Arrow has been more than compelling. Been consistently going back to them for the past 7 years and recently changed ride. The stock 16" On my new car were pretty ugly so I decided to trade up to 18" And stopped by Arrow on a Saturday afternoon. It was certainly busy but I was attended to immediately by familiar faces who even remembered my previous ride and tyre preferences (tell me when does anybody do that these days?!?!). Making a decision on new rims was effortless and the team completed the work while I grabbed a bite at the nearby coffee shop. We even had a very honest discussion around car accessories and they pointed me to a couple of recommendations from vendors whom they knew. What I really appreciate about Arrow is their sincerity in making sure you have what you need and honest dealings. All the best guys!

Post Management Response

Timex1441
1908 forum posts Joined on 01-Sep-2010
Efficient Service and Competitive Price  Posted on 12-Jul-2016
Bought a set of new Michelin tyres recently. Checked with 4-5 other tyres shops before choosing Arrow Tyres which gave the lowest price for my new tyres. Very efficient service with the changing of tyres as well as alignment. Overall a very good experience and will definitely recommend to friends. Post Management Response

c-c-chin
8 forum posts Joined on 23-Dec-2013
Fast Service and Good Price  Posted on 06-Aug-2015
Today, just bought 4 pcs of Michelin PS3 from Arrow Tyres.
Ah Bao provided a good advise and price. He was honest, friendly and even check my car battery. The team only took 20 minutes to change 4 pcs of tyres!!
Definitely will be back again and recommend to my friends.

Keep up the good price and customer service! :) Post Management Response