Consumer Reviews of Luster Automobile Detailing

Ms_Wadever
Premium User Ms_Wadever
33 forum posts Joined on 12-Jan-2012
Excellent job!  Posted on 23-Sep-2018
My family just gotten our new car. Decided to try out Luster's Sonax CC36 ceramic coating. Drop the car early in the morning at 10+am. The staff attended to me, explained every detail on what they are going to do with the car and told me more about this coating that i am going to do. He still give me a ride over to where i wanted go after dropping car, though is just nearby, but much appreciate by their kind gesture! Text the boss Jackson after left, and told him to try to do up the car asap, but he told me must do nice nice, cannot just rush for it, but will for sure do up asap for me. Really appreciate their professionalism! Look at the sine of my car now!

spacer spacer spacer spacer
Post Management Response

DonavanXin
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Jul-2017
Donavan Seng  Posted on 30-Jul-2017
I went to Luster last weekend to get my white coloured 9 years old car polished, just so that it would look better, and I will have better chances of selling it. But, what Luster did exceeded my expectations. Many parts of the car that other car polish service companies would just say that it's too difficult to get that dirt off; Nothing more can be done to help it; The car paint is too old; Etc - Luster restored it. Scratch marks are all gone. Sticky and persistent rim dirt are gone. Vacuuming was done in complete fashion. Old fuel stains marks gone. Engine compartment wiped and cleansed - not what those typical car polish companies would do by swiping grease over it just so that it would appear "Shiny", where actually it's just grease. Besides the great delivery of service, Jackson of Luster is very easy to talk to and discuss anything about the car. The waiting area is pretty cool too. Free wifi. Movies to watch. Sofa to sit on. Air-con is good. There's fridge with drinks to help myself. All in; Luster is the place to get your car pampered.

Post Management Response

TanChenBond
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Jul-2017
Reliable, Friendly, Superior Workmanship  Posted on 20-Jul-2017
I have tried out several car grooming shops and I must say Luster really impress me. Upon reaching there, I was greeted by their crew and they actually took the effort to explain the process to me in which I understand what they were talking (many grooming shops will speak in their own industry language which u will just have question marks all over upon hearing). No hidden costs and no hard selling absolutely, they made me feel very at eased and they even provide complimentary "Send off and pick up services", how wonderful!

I was impressed with the fact that such a shop actually exist in Singapore car industry - Reliable, Sincere, Friendly with superior workmanship delivered. My 6 years old Audi is now shining like new, interior is clean like never before and u know what, Luster never hard sells anything to me which i hated most when i visited some of the other detailing shops. Jackson did a superb job on my car, the team was very well orangised and sincere throughout the whole process. It was a great experience for me - Strongly recommend to anyone who wish to do their car, TRY OUT LUSTER, U WON'T REGRET! Thumbs Up to the Team, Keep up the GOOD WORK! Post Management Response

Merchant Logo Luster Automobile Detailing