Consumer Reviews of DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
MatsuoTaiki
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Apr-2015
Review For Vincent A.K.A King Of Glass  Posted on 23-May-2015
Sorry bro that my review came late.

My headlights both have deep scratches/cloud marks and there are broken metallic inside the headlight. Being first timer I didn't know what to do hence I try all methods like what google advice: Using toothpaste, salt etc. But to no avail.
Brought my vehicle for Vincent to diagnose and he professionally advice that I need not spend much to purchase a new one. He will perform his UV Ray/Buffing and best is he will remove the head lamps cover & Help me respray and try fixing the broken metallic parts! He giggle and mentioned: 'Your car will look like bumble bee ok? Tee Hee Hee".
My headlamp was restored within 4 hours within the day itself and woah it becomes more fierce looking & It does have the bumble bee look :). Satisfied I paid up and we have a short chat before departing our ways.
Within few hours later, my new headlamp show sign of moist in corner of each lamp. Message Vincent & He show no sign of heck care attitude. He asked to bring back to him the next day and he will give it a second layer seal.

Bro & Sis look no further to have your glass restore by Vincent. Highly recommended & Tumbs up for you bro.

Remarks: Vincent is a kinky, funny & Easy going person. You'll have fun chatting with him

25-May-2015

Hi bro

Glad you like your bumble bee car now. Lol

Sorry for the long waiting hours etc.

Am glad you have a headlight which is fully customize for your car.

Anything call me up for kopi. :)

Cheers bro

AndyC
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Oct-2013
Wonderful work by DrGlass. Why good things doesn't come cheap.  Posted on 17-May-2015
Dear Buddy Vincent ,

Regarding the work done for my Volvo as I am very impressed by your work and promised to write this review for you.

Previously I have engaged another new mobile company by the name of F...... And they had screwed up both my lights.

Initially I have selected drglass among all the others companies. But I went to another company who was charging cheaper $80 compared to Vincent $180. I regretted choosing them and wasted my $80.

I have then contacted drglass again and it turn out truly is one of the best decisions I have made. The price quoted is reasonable compared to the different type of job he did and I am very impressed with the company's portfolios having done many restoration work done.

The specialist who was attending me was Vincent and with 2 trainee beside learning. And it is really a wonderful experience having them. He told us why polycarbonate isn't so simple to restore just like what normal sanding and coating.

He is very responsive and attentive to his work; Not shy to offer valuable advice and opinions with his experience. He does not treat us merely as customers and even tried his best to bring his cold joke around. Hahaha

He is very patient and always offered the best solution or advice which makes him very trustworthy.

He would be the best bet for anyone's choice. His pricing is abit on the middle high side but after you see what he did for your car, you be convinced why good things is not cheap, and cheap things is not good.

Regards
Andy Chee
25-May-2015

Hi bro

Tks for your wonderful review!

It was such a pleasure restoring your car lights and bringing back the shine it lost.

Given the years of all our work, we give out the quotation to you and we have the confident to restore it to your expectation or exceed it. :)

Hope you have a nice day bro

Tks

EK53E
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2015
Windscreen crack  Posted on 20-Apr-2015
Went to look for vincent due to a small crack on my car windscreen. Fixed it within 25min. He also help me to rectify the issue regarding my headlight problem.

Highly recommended. Professional with great service attitude. Thumb up bro!
17-May-2015

Hi bro ek53E.

We appreciate your kind reviews.

It motivates us to be in the best work for every job we do.

It was a nice pleasant serving your car and repairing the crack.

Cheers and you have a good day!

Nikos_tan
13 forum posts Joined on 22-Aug-2009
Extremely satisfied!  Posted on 17-Apr-2015
Would give Vincent more thumbs up if i have more. This is a review I owed him since 2013. On 29th Dec 2013. My Mazda had a long 30-35cm long crack on the windscreen due to a stone chip which have spread. However, because my car is due for scraping in less than a year, which will not make sense for me to replace the entire windscreen. I texted Vincent and we fixed an appointment. He was really efficient and came the next day (30th Dec 2013). He is a friendly chap and showed a step by step fixing procedure. After that, I paid and the deal was done.

On the 14th of March 2014, the crack decided to crack further despite the repair being done. I texted him and due to his busy schedule, we couldn't fix a time where both of us are available. On the 18th of March 2014, Vincent personally came to my place, during my absence and fixed the crack with NO EXTRA COSTS. He didn't need to do that and could have just billed me an extra charge, but he did not. The extra mile he took to dedicate himself to this job is simply amazing. His attitude towards customers and his job puts many larger companies to shame. Do bear in mind that he is running Dr. Glass all by himself.

I've switched to drive a Volvo since and was unfortunately met with a large stone which caused a 50 cent size starburst on my windscreen on the 20th of March 2014. Vincent then proceeded to guide me on how I should get it replaced as the chip is beyond repair.

Fast forward to 13th April 2015, my headlamps had some chips and it was quite an eyesore. I texted Vincent and he still remembered me, a good 1 year plus from my Mazda windscreen repair date. Again, instead of just selling his restoration services, Vincent advised me against it as the chip is small enough to ignore; And that the restoration should only be done if scratches are really bad or the lenses are badly fogged up.

Well done Vincent! Your hospitality, humbleness and integrity will lead you to greater heights! You're truly a doctor in glass!
21-Apr-2015

Hi bro

Tks for giving me the longest review ever!

Appreciate all your well reviews, concerns.

For our work, I believe if we be good to people, people will be good to us.

If we think it's isn't worth to restore, we will inform them :)

Cheers buddy and have a great day!

Dennis93
2 forum posts Joined on 13-Nov-2011
5yrs old SLK headlamp external restoration work  Posted on 07-Apr-2015
Vincent did a good job on my blurrish headlamp
His meticulous work restore my headlamp to life
Now I have a clear and no scratches headlamp.

Thank you. Highly recommended for his services.
08-Apr-2015

Hi Dennis

Appreciate your well review about our work.

It was such a pleasure restoring your beautiful car.

We do make sure every single car we restore turns out well and above expectation.

Thank you again and have a great day :)

EddieLee
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2015
Excellent service for headlight restoration  Posted on 15-Mar-2015
Very good service and quality work with reasonable price. Worth it.
Vincent is very friendly, knowledgeable, patient, skillful and helpful. Now my headlight is as good as new and with a new look. Amazing. Like it.
He is willing to help even though some things which are out of his scope. My car's battery was dead and I was unable to start my car. He try to help by using his van's battery, help me in getting new battery replacement, and standby with me until late night until make sure my car's battery is replaced and started.
Thanks for the service and your drink.
Recommend Dr. Glass - Vincent to all.
16-Mar-2015

Hi bro

So nice seeing you here. I hope the customized light will bring some fun to your car.

It was my pleasure doing our lights and coloring them.

For the waiting, it was nothing as I was worried leaving you alone. Lol

Cheers and you have a good day ahead

Ucrano
37 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Headlight Restoration - Internal & External  Posted on 27-Feb-2015
Said goodbye to dull, foggy and cloudy headlights.
Restored like brand new, shiny and bright.
Disassembled, cleaned and restored to awesome clarity.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Honest entrepreneur whom will tell you what can be done and what is not required.
Visit his facebook and website for more photos.

02-Mar-2015

Hi bro

Very appreciate for your effort to review us for your Ford Focus headlights.

Spent 12pm to 6pm to prefect them. Hope everything will be good for you and all the way.

May your "cold" biz Huat huat huat.

Cheers and have a great year 2015 !

radiohead5387
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Feb-2015
Windscreen repair  Posted on 24-Feb-2015
I was quite bothered by a chip on my windscreen and decided to give Dr Glass a call. Vincent picked up the call and was able to get my windscreen fixed on the very same day. No frills, great service and the job was done beautifully. Had to look so hard to find the original chip, that I discovered a new chip! The second chip was repaired by Vincent on the second day. I will definitely recommend Dr Glass (to be precise - Vincent) for windscreen repair.
02-Mar-2015

Hi bro

Very honored to have you reviewed our work after repairing your subaru wrx.

I hope you like it and in future if there's anything I need for my back I know who to find with :)

Cheers and have a great year ahead.

sgb33f
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Nov-2014
Scratch Repair on Lexus Side Window  Posted on 13-Nov-2014
Vincent has been very professional in performing the repair. He talked me through all the steps and has been thorough in repairing a deep scratch on the inside of my car window.

Will highly recommend him for quality of work as well as service!
16-Nov-2014

Hi bro sgb33f

Appreciate you like my job :) hehe

It was nice chatting with you and doing the scratch removal for you:):)

Our practice is to only recommend what has to be done :)

Leonard21
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Oct-2014
Knowledgeable and professional service from Dr Glass!  Posted on 22-Oct-2014
Still managed to fix a same day appointment with Dr Glass to solve my windscreen issue despite a late and abrupt request.

Vincent was very knowledgeable, took time to explain the benefit, procedure and outcome of each and every of his available services. Assessed my windscreen and only recommended what was needed, no hard-selling or being pushy.

Fixed my expanding windscreen crack and tried the hydrophobic treatment, which has definitely improves clarity and safety on a rainy day. Pricing was reasonable with a good job done in an hour.

Will definitely recommend this merchant to fellow drivers who requires help on their windscreen or headlight issues. Keep up the good work, Dr Glass!
29-Oct-2014

Hi bro Leonard21

Appreciate you like my job :) hehe

It was nice chatting with you and doing the bonding for you:):)

Our practice is to only recommend what has to be done :)

ivanfang
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Oct-2014
repair windscreen  Posted on 19-Oct-2014
Got a big chip and crack on my windscreen by flying stone from a truck. Luckily found Vincent from Dr glass. He save my day.... Now my chip and cracks on my windscreen are gone. Thanks Bro...
22-Oct-2014

Hi bro ivanfang

Appreciate you like my job :) hehe

It was nice chatting with you and repairing your windscreen :):)

Pureesmond
1 forum posts Joined on 14-Oct-2011
Best Service ever  Posted on 14-Oct-2014
After reading through all the good review, i decided to contact vincent to get my crack windscreen fixed. I texted him at wee hours and his reply was instant.

Very unfortunately his van broke down on him the night before our appointment , and we had to re-schedule. i thought it might be another day to get my windscreen fixed but he called me in the afternoon saying he got a replacement van and he could come down a few hours later.

Vincent service is the best i have ever encounter. his workmanship is second to nothing, he got my windscreen fixed in less then 30mins and even gave me a life-time warranty on the fixed. Price he quote was very reasonable too.

I highly recommend him to those that need to get your crack windscreen fixed. He is very professional and also with great service =D
15-Oct-2014

Hi bro Pureesmond

Appreciate you like my job :)

It brings us satisfaction that windscreen are being restored and saving your original factory seal :)

guinne55
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Oct-2014
Excellent service and workmanship !  Posted on 02-Oct-2014
I have been driving a one-eyed altis for 4 years until a few days ago when i engaged Dr Glass for his services after reading many positive reviews on his services.

Came down early before the appointment time to shift my car to a good spot, to find the Dr Glass van there already. Had a nice chat with the man himself, as he went through the process of restoring my headlight.
Enquired with him regarding a crack on my windscreen as well and after assessment, he was confident of repairing it.

Returned to the spot after a few hours just in time to see Vincent applying the finishing touches to my car. My one-eyed dragon is no more! The headlight has been repaired back to its original anice clear sparking condition.
As for the crack on my windscreen, took me a good 30 seconds before I could find it, it was barely noticeable.

Extremely pleased with the job done, very friendly and knowledgeable person too. Highly recommended to everyone else!
15-Oct-2014

Hi bro LHTay

Appreciate you like my job :)

Hope you lights are bling bling now :)

LHTay
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Sep-2014
Fuss-free and Professional Service  Posted on 10-Sep-2014
Very responsive and replies to your message almost immediately. Vincent is friendly and knowledgable. He is also accommodating in scheduling an appointment for me to fix up the cracked windscreen within the same day I contacted him.

He also readily share his knowledge on windscreen repair with his customers.
Overall a job well done and the crack was mended almost perfectly in half an hour

Highly recommended!
19-Sep-2014

Hi bro LHTay

Dreamer123
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Sep-2012
Headlight restoration - Awesome!!!  Posted on 05-Sep-2014
Was searching online for someone to remove the tinting film on my headlights and restore them back to normal (A lenghty process which requires a lot of hard work..therefore not many ppl willing to handle that..) Came across Vincent's mobile service on Facebook and decided to give it a try after seeing all the positive reviews. Booked an appointment with him to carry out the restoration work at my MSCP in the morning. On the appointment day, Vincent was all ready to start (even before the appt time!) He patiently explained the process before he went ahead with the restoration. After 4 hours of hard work (removal of the sticky substance on the headlight housing was really a pain based on the amount of sanding discs used!), my headlights are as good as new now! :) After the whole restoration process, Vincent did a thorough clean up before handing back the ride to me and shared valuable pointers to prolong the outlook of the headlights. While chatting with him, i got to know his special proven coating for windscreen and glass to have the "invisible wiper" effect during moderate/heavy rain! I can't wait to try that out on the next appointment!

Verdict - Friendly guy, Positive attitude, Good workmanship and Highly knowledgeable. Cheers!
07-Sep-2014

Hi bro huayun

Appreciate you like my job :)

It was really a touch job restoring your lights but your compliment makes us fulfilled. This is what we are aiming for. A restoration that will surprise you and brings you clearer view at night.

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »