Consumer Reviews of DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
Mengmre
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Dec-2001
Windscreen star crack repair  Posted on 28-Nov-2013
My Front windscreen was hit by a stone and resulted in a star shaped crack on the front windscreen the diameter of a 20 cents coin. Contacted Vincent and the repair was done on the same evening.
After the repair, I am hard pressed to see any crack line. The repair even comes with a 5yr guarantee. Very impressed with job done and Vincent even took the effort to explain the repair process.
I arranged for the headlight restoration next since the mobile service is very convenient for us drivers and charges very reasonable.
Highly recommended!
29-Nov-2013

Hi mate

Appreciate you like my job. It is my honor being chosen by you.

See ya again in our headlamp restoration :)

Audionut98
9 forum posts Joined on 29-Oct-2009
Impressive and professional  Posted on 26-Nov-2013
I contacted Dr Glass aka Vincent as I need to clear up my car's oxidized headlights. The added benefit of his service is that he can come to my premises to carry out the work, which was most convenient. Vincent was both friendly and professional, and I was most satisfied and happy with his work. My car's headlights now look as good as new. No more oxidation. Watching him do his work was educational, and it certainly was not easy. Spent close to 2 hours to get the job done, but the effort was well worth it. I should have contacted him long ago, instead of going to Autobacs (which did not really do as good a job as him). I would certainly recommend Dr Glass to anyone who needs to clear up the oxidation on his or her car's headlights. Just call him and make an appointment. Highly recommended!
28-Nov-2013

Hi mate

Appreciate your kind feedback.

For every work I've done, I make sure it turns out the best it could be and exceed everyone's expectation. No matter what different scenarios appears, I will always brainstorm out the best method of work.

Come as a customer and goes as a brudderrr.

Gwarmbat
6 forum posts Joined on 11-May-2006
Windscreen Chips  Posted on 25-Nov-2013
Vincent did the big chip-off repair very well. He is knowledgeable & professional, explained the process & also help on my other chip-offs.

Overall, a very friendly & professional (no hard-sell, gimmicks, add-on) experience with great results, above my expectations.
Best of all, service at my location with time flexibility.

Like what it's called, Dr Glass.
Vincent, really appreciates you personal attention & well done!
25-Nov-2013

Hi bro

It was my pleasure to be appointed by you for the repairation.

I appreciate that very much!

It was definitely my honor to listen about your product and may it's R&D will have a smooth route and may everyone knows about the benefits ya!

Cheers and have a great day!

Zechs
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Jul-2013
Polishing Windscreen and Headlamp Restoration  Posted on 20-Nov-2013
Called Vincent on Saturday and booked an appointment on Sunday which is good news for me as I was free on Sunday.

Came to my location to do the polishing, after the whole Professional service provided by Vincent, I'm a very happy and satisfying customer when the whole process finished. No more water mark on my main windscreen.

After finish detailing my car, another Subaru customer Full window and Headlight restored was done by Vincent altogether. Windscreen superb Clear and Headlamp like brand new. Every single cent worth spending.

20-Nov-2013

Hi bro

First of all, I'm glad you have chosen me to restore your windscreen. It was my honor.

Hope the newly restored windscreen lookalike will back the vision that you was hoping for.

And for your Subaru friend, it was a tough job restoring the whole car windscreen. Now he is safe and able to see at night.

Maddogs1980
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2013
windscreen star crack  Posted on 18-Nov-2013
Strongly recommend to all. Life is all about learning. Didnt noe that windscreen can be repaired till now. Windscreen cracked, ppl 1st reaction is to change new 1. Same for me till my friend recommend Vincent else I will be paying more, imagine u need to pay $107 (with gst), solar film, transport and 1 day of leave wasted to fix yr new windscreen. Really impressed by this service and thanks vincent for his time and knowledge. Hope to see ya soon. Thanks bro!
19-Nov-2013

Life is about sharing :)

I too gained precious knowledge from you as well.
It was a tired day and apologize that our appointment lasted from 9:40pm to 10:30pm as we was chit chatting and forgot about the repair. Lol

Catch up soon bro but not another repair ya ;)

Plexus
58 forum posts Joined on 28-Dec-2008
Windscreen water-etching & scratch removal  Posted on 18-Nov-2013
As my car is perpetually parked outdoors, it is constantly abused by the harsh weather conditions. Over time, acidic rainwater etched onto my windscreen and it can't be removed no matter how I wash or polish the windscreen. Also, dust and fine sand particles gets stucked in between the wipers, thereby causing scratches when activated.

I've decided to contact Vincent (Dr Glass) to help restore my windscreen, after reading all the positive reviews here. He was very professional and courteous and explained in detail the process and estimated time needed to work on my vehicle. Making an appointment was hassle free and a quotation of the total cost is given with no strings attached.

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with his workmanship and experience. The etching (water marks caused by the rain) on my windscreen was completely removed and 99% of the scratches are gone! I will definitely go back to him in future to fix any windscreen problems I encounter!
19-Nov-2013

Hi bro

Appreciate your kind feedback !

Hope you are satisfied with my work and have a clear vision while driving ya. It's important to drive without any distraction and I'm glad I can be of help to you bro.

Cheers and see ya for kopi soon!

bnaes
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Nov-2013
Windscreen and headlamp restoration  Posted on 12-Nov-2013
Met young upcoming entrepreneur Vincent after i decided to repair my windscreen instead of replacing it. He is a very down to earth, friendly and honest guy. My windscreen repair was abit more complex as it has dual impact around the same point. The complexity was increased as I took a month before i decided to repair it, thus enhancing the lines in the cracks. I must say, his attention to detail and expertise made it the wait all worth while. He also touched up another small crack on my windscreen FOC.

I had tried to DIY my own headlamp restoration unsuccessfully before. And since Vincent was already doing my windscreen, i decided to give it a try. It is more pricey then autobacs, but the detail and service is a totally different level. Sanding off the existing UV protection and grim den polishing it lastly re-coating it with a new UV protection layer. Throughout the whole process, he shared his knowledge and experience with me. He added some friendly advice and tips before departing and was not pushy in selling the services he provided. Thumbs up to you bro!
14-Nov-2013

Hi bro

Appreciate and you had flattered me :)

For every work I do, I always make sure it turns out the best that it should be and exceed everyone's expectation.

Repairing another rock chip for foc - sometimes it's not the money that makes everything. I told myself, yes business is meant to make money but if all I want was money than I would definitely be a failure.

It's the self-satisfaction in work that keeps me keep going forward to offer excellent service and of course the best workmanship you expected of.

Money is not easy to earn, therefore I want to make sure what you spent is 100% worthwhile for it.

Call me as a customer and leave me as a brother. That's what I want to do.

See ya and don't see ya *don't get anymore rock chips

Call me for lim kopi soon!

azaouogh
162 forum posts Joined on 06-Nov-2013
headlight restoration  Posted on 06-Nov-2013
Vincent, A very genuine and hardworking person! You will see his sincerety through his work
My headlight was terrible but he has this positive attitude "never say die one" and he kept trying to restore to its original look.

He shared his knowledge and explain to me new things ive never heard.
on another note, he works on mobile and will come t your place. This is definitely so convenient!

5 star service! And I will definitely call him again in e future for his services
(I am not associated nor related to him)

Once again, thanks so much Vincent :)
06-Nov-2013

Hi Bro

For every work I do, I always have a goal that is to make sure it turns out perfectly or surpassed your expectation. I think that's what every workman should have in mind when providing any service.

As for the internal oxidization, we are not offering as of now. But rest assure when we have come out with the service you won't be forgotten !:)

Hope your vehicle servicing went well :)

Ariffaziz
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Sep-2013
*thumbs up*  Posted on 01-Nov-2013
Excellent job on the windscreen chip repair eventhough the chip is quite deep and followed by some cracks.
Very informative in terms of knowledge in what he is doing and explain clearly what is going on, so you wont feel lost in what he is doing.

Also did headlight restoration. Very good job in removing all the yellowish stuff on my car. My car is Eight years old but after this, i guess it will look 4 years younger, looking at the clarity of the headlight.

PS : sorry for the wait thanks to the rain. *double thumbs up*

Cheers Bro Vincent!

Hi to my Enlisting friend,

I'm glad you like it.

The headlamp was restored but now is the engine overhaul that is awaiting for you.

No worries for waiting you, the clothes are out in the rain it's more important. Lol

DACB
316 forum posts Joined on 10-Jan-2011
professional and fast  Posted on 01-Nov-2013
Value for $ package, fix the glass while it's fresh and u will see a perfect restoration

Hi Brother,

Hope my work makes you carefree thinking of the crack. Lol

Apologize that I couldn't saved the previous job done by others as it has fully closed up.

Anw, do rest more since you on 24/7 work.

ps: your dog is really cute. Haha

Colinchowcw
Windscreen crack  Posted on 01-Nov-2013
Got a bullseye crack from a stone while driving......it's always my preference to repair instead of claiming from insurance even though I have to pay for it as it will retain the original factory seal and save me time.

Called Vincent at 8 plus in the morning and he was at my place by 10.30am and spent about an hour on my windscreen as the crack was a bit complex.

Vincent was very professional, patient, friendly and did a good job. Highly recommended. Hope not to but will use him again when necessary.

Hi Colin Bro

Apologize for taking such long time to repair it because the crack was too complicated and I want to make sure it will be perfect rather than hurrying the job to get it done.

Thanks for liking my work and I personally appreciate that very much !:)

finderic
Head lamp Restoration  Posted on 01-Nov-2013
My car headlamp has been blurred for so many years and thank you Vincent for restoring it to such a perfect condition.

The headlamp looks like new now even though my car is already 11 years.

Thank you Vincent for the restoration.

At least now the head lights look more brighter now.

Hi Eric Bro

It was my pleasure to be selected by you to restore those headlamps.

We want to make sure our work exceed what you expected of.

ps: don't anyhow do your Lexus headlamps again. Hehe

visualgizmo
Discolouration headlamp  Posted on 01-Nov-2013
Had a discolouration issue with my car headlamp and went to DrGlass through good reviews from my friends and didn't regret. They simply restored my discolouring old headlamp into a new look. The looks of my headlamp now is similar to the day I just bought my car. Top notch worksmanship and the staffs here provides the best solutions to your issues. Transparent in terms of pricing without the need to worry about over charging. Highly recommend their service if you are looking for car restoration at a affordable rate. Cheers.

Hi Brudderrr,

Thanks for the thumps up !

Next time when I'm around your area, we meet up for kopi again. Lol

Sachlani
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Oct-2013
windscreen crack  Posted on 31-Oct-2013
windscreen was hit by a stone and cracked. I have known about this service from youtube but mostly in US. so I tried my luck and search in here..and walla...dr glass appeared and to the rescue. Vincent has done a splendid job on my windscreen even though he said this is the first time he encounter of this kind of windscreen crack, he even help me out with my previous small stone chip. 2 thumbs up for Dr Glass and specially to you Vincent.

cheers

Sachlani

Hi Bang,

I hope you do find the repaired area is better now without those irritating shadows.

It is always our motto to carry out jobs that exceed what you expected of :)

Prodrivep1
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Jan-2006
Dr glass headlight restoration  Posted on 31-Oct-2013
Another happy customer! Great service and knowledge.....
Good to see such skills still around... Cheers

Hi Bro

It was nice talking to you too :)

We want to have a friendship among us rather than just a sales

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »