Consumer Reviews of DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
phuacsnus
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Dec-2013
Windscreen Scratches Restoration.  Posted on 23-Dec-2013
Windscreen got a scratch line due to unknown foreign object stuck on wiper during a raining day. Contacted Dr. Glass; Vincent came to the aid at site and within less than an hour, the irritating scratch line is gone. Excellent & Professional service at a very reasonable price.

Dr. Glass is highly recommended for your windscreen scratches restoration/cracks repair.
02-Jan-2014

Hi Phua

Thanks for your kind comment.

The pleasure was mine restoring your new car.

Cheers to a new year 2014

Tom888
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Dec-2013
Goodbye to very foggy lights  Posted on 22-Dec-2013
Despite worse than normal foggy headlamps, Vincent knew how much to sand down, step by step to the finer grade. This is a skill, not just a procedure anyone can do. The hard UV blocking coat is special and not easy to come by. Good skills and good materials. He did an excellent job!

Appreciate you like my job. It is my honor being chosen by you.

Glad you like it. Yes, for European cars their headlamp are harder to sand us to their polycarbonate nature.

Glad your night vision has been recouped.

Windkel20
55 forum posts Joined on 28-Aug-2013
Excellent work!  Posted on 20-Dec-2013
Just had my IS headlamp restoration with Vincent. Nice young chap who will answer all your queries patiently. Very hardworking. Very convenient. Just park car at office then Vincent will do swee swee for you. Very good job. Perfectionist work. Even re-do the UV coating again just cos the 1st coating abit not even.

Will take care of your ride like his own ride. Thumbs up!!! Sibei gd de service. Definitely recommended!

Appreciate you like my job. It is my honor being chosen by you.

The parking for 2hrs cost $12! Anyway it is always a self satisfaction seeing a happy bro walking away.

jameslimkl
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Dec-2013
Repair.of.hairline crack on windscreen  Posted on 20-Dec-2013
Dr Glass helped me to save $$$ and also ease my concerns over safety.when driving.

The repair took only less than half an hour but the finished job is of high quality. I highly recommend Dr Glass for repairs of such nature.

Thanks Dr Glass

Appreciate you like my job. It is my honor being chosen by you.

Cheers bro and have a safe driving.

Merry Christmas!

Alvinchen84
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Sep-2013
Watermark issues  Posted on 18-Dec-2013
Had been trying a few product to clear the watermark. Apparently, it got worse. Came across DR GLASS. Just gave it a shot.

Work carried out:: Did minor stone chips before starting any removal of watermark. Indeed, well covered. After which, Vincent starts to tackle the watermark stains.

Overall: Workmanship superd. Friendly guy and did taught me how to maintain windscreen. It's another knowledge to learn ya. Thanks bro

regards, Alvin

Appreciate you like my job. It is my honor being chosen by you.

Glad you like it. And nice chatting with you too:)

RichardTan135
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Dec-2013
Windscreen repair + headlight restore  Posted on 16-Dec-2013
Called Vincent on last Friday for a crack repair and was schedule to my convenience timing on Sunday afternoon.

Was scheduled on 5-6pm and received a message from him apologizing that he would be late. But at around 5:15pm he called me and said he reached my multi storey carpark already!

When he was repairing my windscreen crack, out of good concern, he also repaired my other small surface chipfor free!

During the repair he show me his company brochure and I asked him about restoring my headlight. Luckily my car was his last job of the day and he was excited to restore my headlight for me.

The restoration takes quite a while around 2hrs of job but that is because my car headlight was severed oxidized.

Watched him sanding my headlight and I must say this young chap really got what it takes. In the ending of restoration I was extremely surprised that my headlight was reborn!

Advice was also given not to wash car for around a week.
In summery
Excellent workmanship, reasonable charges and friendly chap.

Keep up the good work and enthusiasm !

Highly recommend to anyone who wishes to repair their windscreen and headlights.

Regards
Richard

Hi Bro Richard

Thanks you for your kind word and it was worthwhile chatting with you and gaining precious knowledge.

Glad you like it and remember not to wash your car for a few days. Raining doesn't matter.

IvySuIntegra
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Dec-2013
Superb workmanship!  Posted on 13-Dec-2013
Arranged with Drglass aka Vincent for a infinite headlamp restore for my integra headlamps.

Before starting of job, he explained clearly to me what was being done. Surprisingly upon my return to collect my car, I was amazed by my headlamp! It never felt so new before just like 7 years ago when I bought it !

What's more, the result is totally different from my previous polishing session and I doesn't need to do any maintenance except washing.

Tksss Vincent for the wonderful job.

Kudo to u :)

Ivy

Hi Ivy

Glad you like your headlamps now.

Brighter lights = clearer views.

Have a good week ahead :)

987
987
256 forum posts Joined on 06-Sep-2010
House Call Scratch Removal  Posted on 13-Dec-2013
Great service by Vincent. Was able to repair my scratched window (car) right in my own home. Was able to deliver a high level of repair. For those of you who have no knowledge about glass, it is tricky business as getting rid of scratches on a piece of glass is no easy task. Vincent (Dr Glass) could well be your solution. Price reasonable and very enthusiastic. Vincent demonstrates that he is hardworking and very determined to carry out his service properly. Highly Recommended. Do consider them should you require their service.

Appreciate you like my job. It is my honor being chosen by you.

Yes scratches on glass are totally different on body surface :)

Mitzz
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Aug-2010
Retored my Beemer's headlamps  Posted on 12-Dec-2013
Fast and friendly service rendered by Vincent. Within 1.5 hrs, I can see a difference on the headlamps and taillight of my 7 yo Beemer. Will definately recommend it to those whose COE are expiring but still want to maintain good looks for their cars.

Lordmazex
203 forum posts Joined on 19-Jul-2011
Fast and good  Posted on 06-Dec-2013
Had a stone chip my windscreen while driving along ecp, no wanting to change my newly replaced windscreen, decided to give windscreen repair a try. So made an appointment the next day and all was fixed within an hour. Very good job done.

Hi bro

Thanks for choosing me as your repairer. It's my honor :)

Have a good Monday instead of a blue Monday ya.

Cheers and drive safe

Ghwong
13 forum posts Joined on 04-Jan-2012
Windscreen Crack  Posted on 06-Dec-2013
Windscreen crack by stone while driving, afraid that it might propagate become bigger immediate contacted Dr. Glass (Vincent) to come down to my working place for repair.
No extra charges even coming all the way to my office.
Repair was done professionally and quick.
Highly recommended!!
Thanks Vincent

Hi bro

Thanks for your well appreciation.

It was nice chatting with you :)

Keep safe and drive slow during rainout days.

Peter8
1 forum posts Joined on 19-Aug-2013
headllights restoration and water marks removal  Posted on 03-Dec-2013
I have called Dr Glass to restored my headlights amd remove water marks from windows and windshields. Now everything is clear and clean. Very satisfied. Thank you Doctor!

Hi Brudder

I'm not a doctor. Lol

Hope you like my work and thanks for your well gesture

Have a safe driving ya.

Ozzie75
50 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Headlamps Revived On A Sunday  Posted on 02-Dec-2013
Impeccable service and skills. If you have issues with your heavily oxidised headlamps, these are the guys to approach. My 6-year-old ride look less older with brighter 'eyes'. Look no further, folks.
03-Dec-2013

Hi mate

Thanks for your kind words.

Brighter lights = seeing clearer during night.

Take care mate.

calvinwest94
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Dec-2013
Headlight polishing  Posted on 01-Dec-2013
My headlamps were left with many lacquer stains at first. A friend recommended me to drglass. From there i contacted vincent for his mobile polish service at a reasonable price. Result was amazing, existing stains were removed 100% all thanks to his detailed sanding procedures. Now my headlights looks completely new and extremely smooth. He was nice enough to help me buff my fog lights at no cost as they were in quite bad condition. Overall excellent and quick job from vincent. Keep it up! 6 star service.
03-Dec-2013

Hi Brudder

Thank you for it and appreciate restoring your car.

The previous sprayed lacquer was cracked and resulted in longer time spent to restore its smoothness.

John_phang
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Aug-2010
Windscreen scratch removal  Posted on 30-Nov-2013
Excellent door to door service. Vincent is a very professional & detailed person. He spends hours to remove the scratches on the windscreen caused by poor wipers (courtesy of the previous owner) & it's a lot of hard. Please do not under estimate the nature of the job.

My ending is, money worth spent. Highly recommended. See you in mid dec to have my head lamps polished.

Regards
John
02-Dec-2013

Hi brudder,

Firstly, its my honour to be chosen by you :)

Yes, scratches on windscreen isn't as simple to be removed like scratches on paintwork. I apologize for the time you spend waiting for me but i just couldn't hurry because it takes time.

See ya in dec for your headlamp ya.

Take care and till next time ;)

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »