Consumer Reviews of DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
cpyap4567
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Oct-2013
WIndshield Crack Repair  Posted on 30-Oct-2013
Vincent was very customer orientated and got the repair work done professionally. The charges were reasonable, value for money, and came with 5 year guarantee. Thank you Dr Glass.
31-Oct-2013

Hi Bro

It was always our motto not only be excellent workmanship but also excellent service.

All comes as customers and left as a friend of ours.

Have a nice weekend ahead ; )

chewbee
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Oct-2013
Excellent Service!  Posted on 30-Oct-2013
Didn't know that a tiny stone can cause so much damage to the windscreen on the expressway! Was told by a workshop to wait till the crack got bigger, then replace the windscreen. But that would have cost me > $1K! And just imagine, having to drive and keep looking at the crack, wondering when it will get bigger...

Fortunately for google search and the excellent earlier reviews for Dr Glass, never did I know a crack could be sealed! And none of my colleagues knew that either!

Excellent service by Vincent! I can see that he is totally committed to his work and 100% professional. He even explained the process and the nature of the crack, etc to me. Thumbs up! I will definitely recommend him to anyone who needs the repair done. What's more, you do not even need to drive to the workshop - he comes to you. Great job!
31-Oct-2013

Hi Sister

Glad that you have appointed us to repair your windscreen.

It was tedious to repair during a raining day.

Nevertheless, the pleasure was mine and we appreciate that very much:)

3dwin
105 forum posts Joined on 04-May-2009
Friendly and excellent services  Posted on 24-Oct-2013
I found a small chip and a 1cm crackon my car windshield when I reached home. I did a search online for mobile windshield repair and Dr Glass came up. Gave a call to Vincent and he was at my place carpark within 3 hours time. The repair job done was excellent as compare to the old repair done on my windshield by other shops. Vincent even help me filled and smooth out the lousy repair job that was done by the shop. I was also surprised when he told me that the repair done by him comes with a 5 yrs warranty.

All in all, I am very happy to have found Dr Glass I would sure recommend Vincent to my those drivers who need his services.

Keep up the good work Vincent!!
25-Oct-2013

Hi Sir

It was my pleasure to be given the opportunity to fix your windscreen.

It is nice seeing a happy car owner.

Your appreciation has make my day well worthed.

cczw2008
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Oct-2013
Efficient & Excellent Repair!!!  Posted on 20-Oct-2013
Was very surprised that Vincent could turn up less than an hour after I called him although it was after office hours.

The windscreen of my car recently suffered a long crack and Vincent personally came down to repair till the crack is barely visible! Super satisfied with the customer service, efficiency and especially the quality of the repair.

I definitely saved an substantial amount of money thanks to Vincent's help!
Thanks!
21-Oct-2013

Hi Ccz,

In the first place, it's my pleasure to be chosen by you to repair your windscreen.

Our company aim; To provide my most excellent service, workmanship no matter to any work.

Lastly, I'm glad you like my work!

pang45
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Oct-2013
value for $$  Posted on 19-Oct-2013
Had Vincent to fix crack on my windscreen and clean the headlamps. Service is excellent and educational as he kept explaining the process to me patiently. Most importantly, my car looks great now! Thanks man.
21-Oct-2013

Hi Mr Pang,

So glad you are happy with my work !

It's the satisfaction that comes from everyone of you that motivates me!

Keroppi
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Jan-2013
Headlamp Restoration  Posted on 17-Oct-2013
Just one word to describe my overall experience - wonderful!

Great workmanship! Kudos to Vincent for restoring the headlamp to brand new lookalike.

It is strongly recommended to engage his service.
18-Oct-2013

Hi Boss.

Thank you and appreciate that very much.

What matters most is seeing a satisfied you!

Mystical90
1 forum posts Joined on 16-Oct-2013
Restoration of windscreen successful !!  Posted on 16-Oct-2013
Astonishing service provided by vincent. Previously due to frequent runs to and fro malaysia, my windscreen sustain to several small cracks due to impacts of small rocks, I thought that i would have to change my whole windscreen, until I came across dr glass.
Vincent told me about the vacuum and pressure process as to how my windscreen would be repaired. I was doubtful about it, however I was also unwilling to part with the amount for changing of the windscreen, hence I gave it a try..
Vincent, being a nice chap, adhered to my packed schedule, came over to my convenient place at night to start his reparation work. Shortly he called me, announcing his completion, I went down and was astonished, my windscreen was restored back to how it looked when I first got the car.. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to vincent on his excellent service.
Cheers..
16-Oct-2013

Hi Boss

It makes my day seeing a satisfied car owner like you !

Looking forward for drinking session with u but without your big fierce dog. Lol !

josssssssy
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Oct-2013
Windscreen Crack Repair  Posted on 13-Oct-2013
I had this long crack on my windscreen for a few days until i stumbled across Dr Glass (on sgcarmart) and decided to give it a try.

It was a good decision because the owner, Vincent, personally came down and take a look at my windscreen. After 30minutes, he made my windscreen look like it is absolutely brand new. I am very satisfied.

I would personally recommend Dr Glass to anyone out there because they are efficient, provides good customer service and affordable. I will be contacting Dr Glass soon to restore my headlamps.

Cheers Vincent!!

Joseph Chong
13-Oct-2013

Dear Bro Joseph,

It was nice talking to you and gaining knowledge about car modifications. Apologize for not having time to restore your headlamps. Will fix an appointment for you real soon.

JenniferTBC
0 forum posts Joined on 08-Oct-2013
Good job !  Posted on 08-Oct-2013
Have to write this review for Vincent !
Called him at 9pm and mentioned that when I was driving back home along CTE , something hit my windscreen and caused a small crack . He immediately asked me for my details and said if I were to repair tomorrow it wouldn't be that nice . He reached my area at 9.45pm and it was after his working hours but he still went through the hassle to do it for me . Very hardworking young man , good entrepreneur spirit and of cause getting the crack done nicely !!!
Way to go Vincent ! 加油 !

Jennifer
13-Oct-2013

Dear Ms Jennifer

Thanks for your kind feedback.

It's the appreciation that makes our day.

yohan
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Oct-2013
7 years headlamps get restoration  Posted on 06-Oct-2013
Just got my restoration done for my headlamps. I'm very happy with the result. Looks almost like a new one now. I was initially told that restoration would be tough as the yellowish stain was pretty bad but nevertheless he said he would do his best. The final outcome was far more better than what i had expected.

Lastly, this had save me some money as compared if I were to change a new one.

Thanks lot Vincent! Great help there.

Highly Recommended!!
06-Oct-2013

Hi Yohan Bro

Very thankful for giving me the opportunity to restore your car.

The pleasure was mine.

Charlim8
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Oct-2013
Excellent Work  Posted on 04-Oct-2013
Windscreen was hit and had a crack. Called Dr Glass, he turned up early for his appointment. Fixed the issue in about 20 mins. I am impressed with the outcome, and more importantly, the friendly and professional service rendered. Will recommend Dr Glass to anyone who needs to fix their windscreen.

In fact, he is coming again to my place tomorrow to restore the headlamp for my wife's car. Will give feedback if I can after seeing the works tomorrow.

Thanks Vincent!

Charles Lim
06-Oct-2013

Hi Mr Charles

Thanks for your support and we appreciate it very much.

It's always our motto to extend all repairation to turn out the best that it can.

Cheer

Xersion
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Oct-2013
Windscreen crack repair  Posted on 02-Oct-2013
Was looking for someone to fix the crack on my windscreen and found DR Glass thru Sgcarmart.

Met Mr Vincent who is very friendly and knowledgeable

Fix everything within 20mins and to my surprise, the patched area is almost invisible if u do not look at it closely
02-Oct-2013

Tks bro. The damage was so old and I did what I could becos it was filled with dirt and was raining today.

Hope it doesn't annoy you that much now. Haha

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »