Consumer Reviews of DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

Got it done perfectly - Ahtes Post Management Response

bemywife
9 forum posts Joined on 29-Sep-2019
Lousy  Posted on 29-Sep-2019
Can't even remove very fine lines. Total waste of money! Cannot be trusted at all.
11-Mar-2020

Appreciate your kind review. We hope to serve you better in the future. Wish you good health and prosperity.

Good service  Posted on 26-Jun-2019

Result was superb  Posted on 20-Jun-2019
This guy is good, it took just around an hour and the result was superb. - DFW Nick Post Management Response

Ka_kia
124 forum posts Joined on 09-May-2019
Screen Repair and Headlight Restore  Posted on 09-May-2019
Visited in 2019 for a cracked windscreen with the size of a 10 cent coin. Was quoted $50 for repairs. Saw they offer headlight restoration and took up the job too to rid some water mark.

Whole process took about 2-3 hours and there was a coffee shop at level 1 to rest while waiting.

End result is the cracked was resolved and its barely noticeable. Headlight restore was also done nicely.

Area to highlight is perhaps they should state headlight restore requires you to come back again on a sunny day to apply another coating.

I stay in the west and hardly travel to the east so that is a challenge.

Other than that, its a good place to fix windscreen issues and get advice on related car stuff. Post Management Response

Great workmenship but long wating time  Posted on 18-Jun-2018
Great workmenship but at a cost of a terrible wait. Come armed with cash no atms around - Shiya KP Post Management Response

Derfla
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Aug-2009
Fast and quality workmanship  Posted on 28-Feb-2018
Visited Vincent to reapir small crack on windscreen. He's very professional and helpful and completed the repair within 45mins. Good job Post Management Response

AlainDupuis
21 forum posts Joined on 12-May-2017
Windscreen repair done in an hour  Posted on 01-Nov-2017
I got hit by a stone while driving on KJE the other night and realised that a bit of glass chipped off with a crack of over a centimetre long. I checked on SgCarmart for a repair shop and selected Dr Glass based on the many compliments they received.

I sent a couple of pictures through WhatsApp and got a reply almost immediately with a quotation of S$50. They were available so I drove there.

The shop takes only cash or POSB internet transfer. There is an OCBC and POSB ATM but it is quite a distance so get cash before you go there.

The look of the shop is a bit scary. There is a small aircon office littered with parts. It does not bring a lot of confidence in the quality of workmanship. This is definitely an area that should be improved.

The repair took about an hour. You need to know where the damage was to see something. The surface of the windscreen is smooth and the crack is nearly unnoticeable.

Very good job but please, tidy and clean the place to make it look on par with the quality of your repairs.
02-Nov-2017

Hi bro Alain

Appreciate your kind review of my work.

It was my pleasure doing your car and you trusting me.

Just a cents that our spare parts/office room has indication that its restricted to enter except for our staff.

Cheers and drive safe ya :)

Popiah123
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Jun-2011
Highly Recommended For Windscreen Repair  Posted on 10-May-2016
Had chipped my windscreen on the 2nd day of owning my new car from some stupid seed/fruit that dropped on my car and I thought I had to completely replace the entire windscreen because of that. However I managed to find out from Vincent at DrGlass that he could patch and fill the 2cm wide chip at a fraction of the cost on the same day which the damage was done. Windscreen was as good as new!

Highly recommend everyone to contact DrGlass first before going to replace the entire windscreen unless you'd like to pay 3x more the cost of a replacement screen!

16-May-2016

Hi bro Popiah123

Appreciate your kind review of my job at spending $50 for the crack repair.

Sorry workshop was kinda crowded result in the waiting time.

Cheers and have a nice day :)

Gari93
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Jan-2016
Well Spent & Good Job Done !  Posted on 19-Jan-2016
Owed vincent this review....

Saw drglass ad through facebook and also in sgcarmart. Contacted him due to my e93 eyes were getting very cloudy. At the first quote given by him i was somewhat pull back due to the high price. He explained to me the steps he will be doing. Removal of whole bumper, headlight assemble stripping and resealing. On the day of appointment, i asked him how many percentage can he saved. His replied was "He cannot guaranteed" It will look like new. I was like ok fine. After a whole day of work and returned back to collect during the evening, my colleague couldn't believed his eyes. My headlights looks just fresh from the oven at just a small fraction of the cost! Super happy with it and went home but there was some moisture issue. Called vincent and he assured me that it is normal after full restoration and will disappeared within 1-2 weeks. If it doesn't i am free to make a trip down his shop. Indeed now after 1.5 months even through heavy raining there's not a single moistue issue. Specially thanks to vincent who helped me and please do book with him in advance as his workshop was fully loaded even when i reached his workshop just 30min after opening!

Rgs
Gari

spacer spacer spacer
01-Feb-2016

Hi bro Gari93

Appreciate your kind review of my work.

It was my pleasure doing your car and you trusting me.

Glad everything turns out well and I've got another satisfied customer to friend again.

Cheers and drive safe ya :)

Hebrew
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Jun-2012
Headlamp Restoration  Posted on 21-Oct-2015
Went to see Vincent after reading all the good reviews.

In the first 5 minutes, after meeting him and showing him my badly restored headlamp, he gained my respect and trust that he is the right professional for the job.

He stripped the headlamp and worked separately on all components, bringing life back into them. His is dedicated and the results were honestly amazing! Headlamp looks brand new - saving me lots of money.

I find him dedicated and very friendly. Very honest and transparent too.

Don't waste your money elsewhere. Call Vincent for your headlamp restoration today!

21-Nov-2015

Tks bro

That is very kind of you to encourage us to do better

Cheers and have a great weekend :D

Michaelkan
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Sep-2015
Where's the crack ?  Posted on 27-Sep-2015
Had a crack on my front windscreen, was directly in the line of sight of the front passenger so it was super annoying. Almost called up Premium automobiles to replace the windscreen, but thought twice about it mainly because the car as <1 yr old and I prefer not to break the factory seals, not to mention the rear view mirror, light / rain sensor, etc are all attached to the windscreen.. Called up Vincent and he had it fixed really quickly. Initially I could still see the crack upon close inspection. But somehow now I can't seem to find it which is great! Thanks Vincent!
01-Oct-2015

Hi bro MichaelKan

So nice to see you review my work :)

We promise to provide the best workmanship consistently. Words of mouth travel faster ya

Apologize for the long waiting period as sometimes our workshop will be jam.

Any problem just ring me up.

Drive safe and catch up next time ;)

analogue_sound
3 forum posts Joined on 13-Sep-2015
Good job done  Posted on 13-Sep-2015
I brought my Sunny to Vincent of Dr Glass last Saturday , I have to say it is pretty decent piece of work, the 2 cracks from stones were taken care of after spending $80 and 45 mins in his Workshops. The bigger crack (size smaller than a collar button on man shirt if you'd need a reference ) now looks insignificant (a pin hole) and the minor one (like a pin hole) has being entirely gone.
15-Sep-2015

Hi bro analogue_sound

Appreciate your review over here.

So nice of you to review our work.

When our reputation is at stake and we cherish them very much by giving our best in all our work.

Thanks bro and have a nice day ahead :)

Gnayres
0 forum posts Joined on 29-Mar-2013
Headlamp restoration and mod  Posted on 15-Jul-2015
Found Dr Glass online and decided to give them a try. No regret. Vinc is good at what he does. A friendly guy and able to give you genuine advise. I had my headlamp restored and spray painted black. The end product is amazing! I would recommend Dr Glass to anyone. Cheers!

From a very satisfied customer

18-Jul-2015

Hi bro Gnayres

Appreciate you for spending the time to review our work.

It was a pleasure restoring your car and modding :)

Hope the new lights will bring a nicer and more unique look for your car.

We will work harder to maintain our work and will continue be better in what we do. Anything just ring us up :)

Cheers !

trethowan
10 forum posts Joined on 27-Oct-2014
Great windscreen repair  Posted on 22-Jun-2015
Vincent helped to repair my windscreen after a chip sustained on the North-South highway.

He did a great job and was professional and friendly, guiding through the different steps involved in the repair process.

23-Jun-2015

Hi bro Trethowan

Appreciate your well review of my work.

It has been a great time repair your car.

We will work even harder to provide the best service always.

Thanks bro!