Consumer Reviews of DrGlass (S) Pte Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
guinne55
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Oct-2014
Excellent service and workmanship !  Posted on 02-Oct-2014
I have been driving a one-eyed altis for 4 years until a few days ago when i engaged Dr Glass for his services after reading many positive reviews on his services.

Came down early before the appointment time to shift my car to a good spot, to find the Dr Glass van there already. Had a nice chat with the man himself, as he went through the process of restoring my headlight.
Enquired with him regarding a crack on my windscreen as well and after assessment, he was confident of repairing it.

Returned to the spot after a few hours just in time to see Vincent applying the finishing touches to my car. My one-eyed dragon is no more! The headlight has been repaired back to its original anice clear sparking condition.
As for the crack on my windscreen, took me a good 30 seconds before I could find it, it was barely noticeable.

Extremely pleased with the job done, very friendly and knowledgeable person too. Highly recommended to everyone else!
15-Oct-2014

Hi bro LHTay

Appreciate you like my job :)

Hope you lights are bling bling now :)

It brings us satisfaction that windscreen are being restored and saving your original factory seal :)

LHTay
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Sep-2014
Fuss-free and Professional Service  Posted on 10-Sep-2014
Very responsive and replies to your message almost immediately. Vincent is friendly and knowledgable. He is also accommodating in scheduling an appointment for me to fix up the cracked windscreen within the same day I contacted him.

He also readily share his knowledge on windscreen repair with his customers.
Overall a job well done and the crack was mended almost perfectly in half an hour

Highly recommended!
19-Sep-2014

Hi bro LHTay

Dreamer123
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Sep-2012
Headlight restoration - Awesome!!!  Posted on 05-Sep-2014
Was searching online for someone to remove the tinting film on my headlights and restore them back to normal (A lenghty process which requires a lot of hard work..therefore not many ppl willing to handle that..) Came across Vincent's mobile service on Facebook and decided to give it a try after seeing all the positive reviews. Booked an appointment with him to carry out the restoration work at my MSCP in the morning. On the appointment day, Vincent was all ready to start (even before the appt time!) He patiently explained the process before he went ahead with the restoration. After 4 hours of hard work (removal of the sticky substance on the headlight housing was really a pain based on the amount of sanding discs used!), my headlights are as good as new now! :) After the whole restoration process, Vincent did a thorough clean up before handing back the ride to me and shared valuable pointers to prolong the outlook of the headlights. While chatting with him, i got to know his special proven coating for windscreen and glass to have the "invisible wiper" effect during moderate/heavy rain! I can't wait to try that out on the next appointment!

Verdict - Friendly guy, Positive attitude, Good workmanship and Highly knowledgeable. Cheers!
07-Sep-2014

Hi bro huayun

Appreciate you like my job :)

It was really a touch job restoring your lights but your compliment makes us fulfilled. This is what we are aiming for. A restoration that will surprise you and brings you clearer view at night.

Ingyin
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Apr-2013
Fast and Efficient Professional Service  Posted on 02-Sep-2014
Whatsapp Vincent with a photo of the Star Crack on my windscreen. He gave me a quotation and asked to book a time slot. After a few exchanges of whatsapp went down to the said location and got my crack repaired.

The job was done within 30 mins as promised and in a professional way.
The cracked was repaired and couldnt really tell there is a crack.

Thanks Vincent for your prompt and professional service.
07-Sep-2014

Hi bro Ingyin

Appreciate you like our job.

We preferred a easier method for cust to engage us which is just a photo and whatsapp/mms over to us will do.

It is our honor being chosen by you.

huayun
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Sep-2014
NICE JOB  Posted on 02-Sep-2014
Contacted drglass yesterday and got my rock chip fixed in about 30 mins. It becomes almost invisible from outside. The result is out of my expectation. And the cost is reasonable too. Well done, Vincent. Would recommend this quality service to all unlucky bros.
04-Sep-2014

Hi bro huayun

Appreciate you like my job.

We always like to bring out our work to a highest standard. Hope you like it and thanks for you compliment :)

Jlee30
0 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Repair on windscreen crack  Posted on 15-Aug-2014
All the reviewers here who gave him 5 stars are right on the mark. Vincent is the go-to-guy if you have any cracked or chipped windscreen problems.

Just had him repair my windscreen today, considering the cost it will take to replace the whole windscreen, it is value for money indeed!!
30-Aug-2014

Hi bro Jlee30

Appreciate you like my job. Our aim is to provide all customer with easy to assess and economical pricing to all.

Achengsg
6 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2012
Headlight restoration really works  Posted on 12-Aug-2014
I am driving a Merc sport car that was 8 and half years old and my headlight is getting blurred and with scratches. Saw the advertisement from Facebook on Dr Glass and decided to try it out. Contacting Vincent was so easy with clear instruction on how to engage his services. Punctual and clarity on the scope of work. Did an awesome job in 2 hours right at my residence car park. The finished work on restoring my headlight helps save a massive amount of money to replace it. It looks as though I have change a brand new one. The cost is very reasonable and services is excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Vincent services to anyone. Well done Vincent and thank you so much. Keep up the great work! Headlight restoration really works!
15-Aug-2014

Hi bro Achengsg

CoLee
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Aug-2014
Excellent Service  Posted on 06-Aug-2014
Sincere thanks to Vincent of Dr Glass for fixing my chipped / cracked windscreen.
You took your time to do a quality repair and also to explain the entire repair process.
Truly professional, dedicated, friendly and excellent workmanship.
Definitely highly recommended.
14-Aug-2014

Maclife
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Apr-2006
Hardwater Stains on windows  Posted on 04-Aug-2014
Hard water stains were baked into all my car windows for more than a year - i guessed (9 segments) when I bought over a used car recently. Tried all products and DIYs to remove them but to no avail and needed an urgent solution as it blurs visual when it rains or in the night.

Finally visited mycarforum to find someone who can really do the job. Had Dr Glass - Vincent took a look at it, demo the solution, and have driven him into a laborious (4 hrs) job on my car.... and WALA ! He has resolved it

Decided next to do my headlamps as well, and that took him about another 2 hours...

Dedication and commitment comes out from within a passionate heart for the job. He patiently and pain-stakingly removed the hard water stains and restored my headlamps. Was surprised that there is also a year's warranty on the headlights restoration works as well.

Well done Vincent and Dr Glass !
06-Aug-2014

Voltage
12 forum posts Joined on 30-May-2009
Good customer service and workmanship  Posted on 03-Aug-2014
Had 2 chips done by Dr Glass. Good workmanship. When he came to get the 2nd chip done, he also inspected the first chip repair and did further repair on it without cost. Good service and value for money!!!

Not sure if you can still remember me. Haha Im located in eunos. thanks!
06-Aug-2014

mijococ
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Mar-2014
An affordable alternative  Posted on 17-Jul-2014
If you are looking for an affordable alternative to replace your "foggy" headlamps, check with Vincent before jumping the gun. Good onsite service and definitely a worthwhile option then to replace your old headlamp.
Thanks Vincent for providing such alternatives.
20-Jul-2014

Lenfuma03
37 forum posts Joined on 28-Jul-2011
Reviving my old headlights  Posted on 11-Jul-2014
Hi Vincent,

Sincerely appreciate the help in restoring my yellowish SLK headlights to a brand new crystal shine. Your professionalism and dedication to your craft is the benchmark which all services in the automobile industry should be measured against.

Without a doubt, I will recommend Dr Glass to anyone who's looking for quality and affordable workmanship.

Cheers for giving life back to an otherwise dull ride... Time to light up the tarmac and draw some attention in orchard road!
14-Jul-2014

Wacko
46 forum posts Joined on 24-Nov-2004
Windscreen repair  Posted on 09-Jul-2014
The doorstep service provided (in my case by Vincent) is simply an outstanding plus point from a consumer point of view. It was very easy to schedule an appointment, Vincent was on time, and very pleasant to work with. Highly recommended!
14-Jul-2014

acerider
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Jun-2014
Superb Headlight Restoration Service  Posted on 14-Jun-2014
Dr Glass was recommended to be through a friend.

Vincent was quick to attend to my call.
He was really professional in his work and quality of the work done is superb.
After restoration, the headlight looks as good as new.
It was a pleasure having the headlights restored by you.

Would highly recommended you to all that require this service.
All the best!

Rgds, Dillon
30-Jun-2014

swiftboy
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Jun-2014
Swift and efficient  Posted on 06-Jun-2014
Had a small crack on my recently purchased ride...... Vincent attended to it in a efficient and professional manner..... Am satisfied with the repair and would not hesitate to recommend him as he is trained under Glass Mechanix :)
16-Jun-2014