Consumer Reviews of ETHOZ Group Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »
Fpchong
92 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2005
My long term transport partner  Posted on 31-Mar-2020
We had been using Ethoz Group Ltd to solve my company's transportation issues since 2013 for both private car and commercial van. We lease a Kia Forte for a year for our salesman and Nissan NV200 Cdi to replace another rental van from another provider.

We no longer had to worry about the replacement vehicles whenever there is a need to send the vehicles for preventive maintenance or LTA inspection.

We was given a used NV200 which had complete their 5years fleet agreement by MNC and it served us very well until 2 years ago we are offered a brand new one at the same lease price per month.

My designated sales representative from Ethoz had always keep in closed contact with us and they will always give the best solutions to our needs or feedback.

So far technical issues can be solved in house at either their Bukit Batok and Tampines Workshop and also Nissan Service Centre too.
We are looking into more years together with Ethoz for the years to come.
01-Apr-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are delighted to know of your pleasant experiences with our staff and ETHOZ for the services rendered. Your feedback is a great encouragement and endorsement of our colleague’s efforts and professionalism.

We will communicate your compliments to our staff and ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

Once again, thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ as your preferred business partner and we look forward to an enduring partnership.

Jonathan is excellent, proactive  Posted on 27-Nov-2020
Jonathan is excellent, proactive and must say also very thoughtful although first time being served by him. From at point of recording the accident report, he was reassuring with empathy on me being in a lot of anxiety. Complete offering of information including on options of workshops and also frequent updates on progress of repair work is really outstanding. Thanks Ethoz, and your priced asset Jonathan. Best Regards Nazri Othman - Nazri Oyhman, Owner of Audi A7 SDK861B Post Management Response

Very professional  Posted on 19-Nov-2020
Jonathan who attended to me was very professional he kept me updated on the details of the repair diligently. Would like to thank his hard work. -Jega, Rented Mercedes Benz C180 SMA2--Z
19-Nov-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the great compliments. We take pride in knowing that our customers are happy with their experience at ETHOZ. We will continue to improve and provide you with quality products and services. If there is anything else which we can do to help, please reach out to us and we will be happy to assist. Thank you very much for the time taken to share your feedback with us.

Very good & pleasant customer service  Posted on 17-Nov-2020
Very good and pleasant customer service by staff and mechanics. - Iskandar, Owner of Honda Stream SJD82--M
19-Nov-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and the time taken to post this review.
At ETHOZ, it’s the words of praise and trust from customers like you that we value. Do feel free to reach us anytime you need assistance. Hope to see you soon!

Provided updates promptly  Posted on 06-Nov-2020
Service Engineer Jonathan provided updates promptly and answered enquire quickly. - Vincent Seah, Rented Honda Jazz SMQ--E
09-Nov-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with ETHOZ and we met your expectations. Thank you for taking time to share your compliments for us and we hope to serve you again soon!

Excellent service  Posted on 31-Oct-2020
The sales personnel and service team are excellent in service - Daniel Chng, Owner of Lexus ES250 SLA46--J
02-Nov-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it will definitely go a long way in helping us to improve better. I am glad to know that you were satisfied with your experience with the team at ETHOZ. Once again, thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ. It has been our pleasure to serve you well. We look forward to see you again.

Desmond Ng
Vice President, Workshop

Give good advise  Posted on 30-Oct-2020
Able to explain reason for fault n give good advise - Lim Seng chye, Owner of Owner of Mercedes Benz E200 SGD89--U
30-Oct-2020

Provided detailed and clear explanation  Posted on 28-Oct-2020
My car was sent to ETHOZ Tampines after an accident and the consultant, Jonathan, was very helpful, patient in my filling my claim. He provided detailed and clear explanation of the repair along the way and I felt confidence that my car is in good hands. I am very satisfied with the workmanship and Jonathan's great customer service. Thank you. - Ivan Chng, Rented Honda Vezel SGV28--M
29-Oct-2020

Clement Cheong
Senior Vice President- Operations

Very nice training and clearly introduce to use car  Posted on 28-Oct-2020
Very nice training and clearly introduce to use car and country law. Many thanks to you, easy to start with new car. - Mika-Pekka Nurmi, Rented Mazda 6 SMV62--A
28-Oct-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it is our pleasure to serve you well. ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

Thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ as your preferred business partner and we look forward to an enduring partnership.

Dww
Dww
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Oct-2020
Good service  Posted on 24-Oct-2020
I met sales Joey Teo, she understands customer's need/ requirement very well and provides very good service to customer. Will recommend her to others. Thanks Joey and ETHOZ group for the great support.
26-Oct-2020

dragontag14
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Oct-2020
Accident Repair Claim  Posted on 12-Oct-2020
It was a great experienced for me to visit Ethoz Tampines branch, with regards to my car repair. Kudos to Jonathan Lim for giving a fast result, great customer service experienced and advise. He's the best Man for the job.

Thank you.
12-Oct-2020

Clement Cheong
Senior Vice President- Operations

JamilahLong
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Oct-2020
Excellent Sales Service  Posted on 05-Oct-2020
I would like to extend my compliment to Ethoz Sales Personnel, Ms. Felina Chin for being very responsive. She is polite and provide professional advice to me throughout my enquires on the car leasing procedure.

Felina has been accommodative by letting us collect our lease car on a Saturday. She has prepared the lease documents before hand and gave me a detailed explanation prior to car collection. Handover was smooth.

Her after sales follow up was indeed excellent! She is very thoughtful and even care to WhatsApp me (at around 11pm on day of car collection) just to ensure that the car was in good order.

I would definitely recommend my contacts to look for Felina if they want to rent/lease a vehicle from Ethoz. My family & I are happy with your service, Good Job Felina!

Ms. Jamilah Long
06-Oct-2020

Dear Jamilah,

Servizio
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Sep-2020
Servizio ventures  Posted on 23-Sep-2020
Our account manager is Joseph Zhang. He is very helpful and responsive whenever we face issue with our leased vehicle.

As im driving a temporary van while waiting make up for my official van to arrived. I encounter a wheel lock while on the road. Called Joseph was answered almost immediately and assisted with the troubleshooting that allow me to drive on. Appreciated and thanks Joseph!
24-Sep-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your experience at ETHOZ. Your feedback greatly reaffirms the hard work we have put in to serve you well. Thank you for the wonderful feedback for Joseph and ETHOZ. We are glad to know that we are able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Bart294
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Sep-2020
MRight 7  Posted on 16-Sep-2020
Firstly I would like to thank Alex Ng for been responsive and following up. General servicing/repairs is a breeze with their special valet service and one to one exchange. Emergency response is quick. East@Tampines and West@BWest@Batok Centers are flexible no matter which center you liase from. Affordable pricing and well maintained fleet of vehicles. Keep it up.
16-Sep-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it will definitely go a long way in helping us to improve better. I am glad to know that you were satisfied with your experience with Alex and team at ETHOZ. Once again, thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ. It has been our pleasure to serve you well. We look forward to see you again.

Clement Cheong, Linda Lau & Bryant Eng
Senior Vice President- Operations &
Senior Vice President- Vehicle Leasing

Acpest
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Sep-2020
Rental a NV200  Posted on 14-Sep-2020
Hi

Your Sales Executives Alex is a well efficent Sales that serve with proffessional advise to me.

Will have him in mind once i need any extra fleet of vehicle in near future.

Regards

Richard Wong
A C Pest Management Pte Ltd
14-Sep-2020

Dear Richard,

Thank you for the kind feedback. It is great to know about your wonderful experience with Alex at ETHOZ. I am happy to know that we could be of help and made your day. I will definitely relay these compliments to Alex and the rest of the team! We will continue to provide you with better quality products and services, and we hope to see you soon!

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) Next »