Consumer Reviews of ETHOZ Group Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ) Next »
Fpchong
92 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2005
My long term transport partner  Posted on 31-Mar-2020
We had been using Ethoz Group Ltd to solve my company's transportation issues since 2013 for both private car and commercial van. We lease a Kia Forte for a year for our salesman and Nissan NV200 Cdi to replace another rental van from another provider.

We no longer had to worry about the replacement vehicles whenever there is a need to send the vehicles for preventive maintenance or LTA inspection.

We was given a used NV200 which had complete their 5years fleet agreement by MNC and it served us very well until 2 years ago we are offered a brand new one at the same lease price per month.

My designated sales representative from Ethoz had always keep in closed contact with us and they will always give the best solutions to our needs or feedback.

So far technical issues can be solved in house at either their Bukit Batok and Tampines Workshop and also Nissan Service Centre too.
We are looking into more years together with Ethoz for the years to come.
01-Apr-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are delighted to know of your pleasant experiences with our staff and ETHOZ for the services rendered. Your feedback is a great encouragement and endorsement of our colleague’s efforts and professionalism.

We will communicate your compliments to our staff and ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

Once again, thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ as your preferred business partner and we look forward to an enduring partnership.

Bryant Eng
Senior Vice President, Vehicle Leasing (Commercial)

A very good service  Posted on 26-Feb-2021
After repairing, there was a complimentary washing of my car which impresses me . They gave me the overview of the repair details and even show me the affected parts. A very good service 👍👍overall and their explainations is soo easy to understand. - Mohamad Idil Fauze Bin Hj.Bahar, Owner of Toyota Wish SLV41--L
05-Mar-2021

Dear Valued Customer,

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your experience at ETHOZ. Your feedback greatly reaffirms the hard work we have put in to serve you well. Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we are glad to know that we are able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Very good service  Posted on 28-Jan-2021
Sent my vehicle for mercedes service package Very good service from Suhelmi and his technician ah yong was knowlegeable dealing with my queries. - Ng Yan Hee, Owner of Mercedes Benz S300L SMR44--H

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the kind compliments! We are glad to know that you enjoyed our Mercedes Benz premium care maintenance at ETHOZ. We will appreciate it if you can pass this forward and recommend us to your friends and family. We will definitely continue to provide quality products with great service to wonderful customers like you. Thank you.

Excellent service from Jonathan  Posted on 27-Jan-2021
Excellent service from Jonathan (Tampines) throughout the insurance claim process till the completion of repair. - James - James, Owner of Subaru Forester SJZ8--E

Dear Valued Customer,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with Jonathan as well as ETHOZ and we met your expectations. Thank you for taking time to share your compliments for us and we hope to serve you again soon!

Very efficient  Posted on 27-Jan-2021
Service engineer Jonathan was very efficient in processing my accident claim case. His calm and assuring manner relieved much of my stress and anxiety. The repair to my car was very well carried out accordingly. Very satisfied with the final result. - FOO CHEK LUAN, Owner of Hyundai Elentra SMC33--K

Dear Valued Customer,

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your experience at ETHOZ. Your feedback greatly reaffirms the hard work we have put in to serve you well. Thank you for the wonderful feedback for Jonathan and we are glad to know that we are able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Jonathan is very efficient  Posted on 20-Jan-2021
Jonathan is very efficient in handling the case and was able to communicate details accurately. He responded to my queries in very good time and able to meet customer timelines for the repair works to be expedited. - Leong Pui Shan, Owner of Honda City SKT7--B
21-Jan-2021

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback for Jonathan and the time taken to post this review.

Thanks Jonathan!  Posted on 15-Jan-2021
Jonathan from Ethoz Tampines was very professional, helped me go through insurance and repair process smoothly with no issues. - Sisira, Owner of Toyota Previa SLM33--D

Dear Sisira,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and the time taken to post this review. At ETHOZ, it’s the words of praise and trust from customers like you that we value. Do feel free to reach us anytime you need assistance. Hope to see you soon!

Service was spot on  Posted on 14-Jan-2021
Service was spot on, Executive Mr Jonathan was very detail with regards to our Self-Claim accident damage. Workmanship excellent. - Sani Rosmani, Owner of Toyota Camry SKX78--H

Dear Sani Rosmani,

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your experience at ETHOZ. Your feedback greatly reaffirms the hard work we have put in to serve you well. Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we are glad to know that Jonathan was able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Helpful and kind  Posted on 13-Jan-2021
When I had a vehicle accident, Jonathan Lim from Ethoz Tampines, facilitated my reporting and claims process. He was very helpful and kind during the process. - Nazri, Owner of Toyota Wish SMU57--A

Dear Nazri,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it will definitely go a long way in helping us to improve better. I am glad to know that you were satisfied with your experience with Jonathan and ETHOZ. Once again, thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ. It has been our pleasure to serve you well. We look forward to see you again.

Knowledgeable, efficient & courteous team  Posted on 11-Jan-2021
Very knowledgeable, efficient and courteous. Able to give good advice and prompt updates. - Rosmala, Rented Honda Fit SMM34--A
13-Jan-2021

Dear Valued Customer,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with ETHOZ and we met your expectations. Thank you for taking time to share your compliments for us and we hope to serve you again soon!

Outstanding service  Posted on 07-Jan-2021
The service with Ethoz was outstanding - very friendly agent and customer support. They provided me with a great solution for my current situation during Covid. Competitive unbeatable prices! Strongly recommend it. - Mona, Rented Mazda 3 SLD85--B
13-Jan-2021

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it is our pleasure to serve you well. ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers like you.

Thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ as your preferred business partner and we look forward to an enduring partnership.

Kudos to Ethoz  Posted on 28-Dec-2020
Kudos to Ethoz for being accommodating to my wants and even went out to bid a Registration Number for me at my request. The team is responsive to service needs. I leased the X-Trail for about 2 years now and my experience with them is good. To be fair, i never visited Ethoz outlet, everything was sent to me at my location. So i rated Outlet Experience as “average” just because i never experienced Ethoz outlet. - Eng Joo Lim, Rented Nissan X-Trail SMK727A
28-Dec-2020

Dear Joo Lim,

Jonathan was helpful  Posted on 03-Dec-2020
Jonathan was helpful and very prompt on the updates. The assistance he rendered was professional and assuring. Certainly he did a good job on explaining the process and procedures. And also he went the extra mile to render the replacement car as quickly as he could. - Nurain Abdul Rahman, Owner of Mazda 2 SLJ47--E
04-Dec-2020

WongSingHieng
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Dec-2020
Excellent service and car  Posted on 02-Dec-2020
I has been using your car rental service for several times. The car provided always in good condition and I would like to give a good comment to your sales representative - Rainer Ng. He is a friendly and helpful staff, always prompt in replying my msg. Thanks for the good customer service and definitely will continue to support Ethoz!
03-Dec-2020

Dear Mr Wong,

Thank you so much for the great compliments. We take pride in knowing that our customers are happy with their experience at ETHOZ. We will continue to improve and provide you with quality products and services. If there is anything else which we can do to help, please reach out to us and we will be happy to assist. Thank you very much for the time taken to share your feedback with us.

Chaililing
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Dec-2020
Trusted company and excellent customer service  Posted on 02-Dec-2020
Hi Ethoz Group,
I am your regular customer and have a long term vehicle contract with your company. I would like to recognize the excellent customer service tendred by Mr. Rainer Ng. He always been helpful whenever we need his advises and even after working hours he still willing to reply to our enquiry. We have signed a 5 years contract with Ethoz and we looking forward to have more business relationships with the company. Thank you.
03-Dec-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for the kind feedback. It is great to know about your wonderful experience with our staff- Rainer at ETHOZ. I am happy to know that we could be of help and made your day. I will definitely relay these compliments to Rainer and the rest of the team! We will continue to provide you with better quality products and services, and we hope to see you soon!

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ) Next »