Consumer Reviews of ETHOZ Group Ltd

4.3/5

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ) Next »
Bridget Tan Meng Noi, Owner of Hyundai Tucson, verified customer
A workshop with high professionalism  Posted on 23-Jul-2021
I’m glad I chose to take my car to Ethoz Tampines. It has been way too long since I had a car accident requiring repairs. Mr Ng Boon Kai processed everything most efficiently from explaining the work involved, coordination of work required to completion. He is polite,concise in his communication and made the whole experience pleasant, and seamless. Staff like Mr B K Ng make that difference! I recommend this workshop strongly for speed, professionalism and efficacy. - Bridget Tan Meng Noi, Owner of Hyundai Tucson SJM96--T
26-Jul-2021

Dear Bridget Tan,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are glad to know that you enjoyed our service at ETHOZ, especially with Boon Kai. We will appreciate it if you can pass this forward and recommend us to your friends and family. We will definitely continue to provide quality products with great service to wonderful customers like you. Thank you.

HONG MEY KING, Owner of Toyota Corolla Altis, verified customer
Good experience  Posted on 16-Jul-2021
A very good experience with staff Mr Ng Boon Kai from start to finish when dealing with him. A very courteous person and very professional in his work. He will take the trouble to explain each step of the processes so that you will not be caught by surprises. He also gives a regular update on progress of the work. Indeed, you can entrust him with the repair of the car without any worries. - HONG MEY KING, Owner of Toyota Corolla Altis SCN40--P
19-Jul-2021

Dear Mey King,

Leonard Pereira, Owner of Mercedes Benz CLA180, verified customer
Excellent experience  Posted on 23-Jun-2021
Came across their Facebook advertisement for their Mercedes Premium Car Programme and decided to try them out for my 60k Major Service. Got the Member package which included another basic service and was given great freebies such as LiquiMoly additive package, Asanoya Bakery vouchers and Fullerton Hotel vouchers. They have a Service Advisor assigned just like in C&C and Jonathan who was assigned to me was very responsive in whatsapp which is a refreshing change from waiting for hours for a reply from Cycle. Really appreciate that they were not pushy at all all. Pricing is extremely competitive. Cycle quoted me 3X the price for the same package and Ethoz uses original parts too. Really a no brainer to go for Ethoz. Only negative is that the Tampines Branch looks bit old and more like a commercial vehicle center. The Bukit Batok HQ looks much better in the pictures. Overall an excellent experience compared to my past servicing with C&C and Premium Auto. - Leonard Pereira, Owner of Mercedes Benz CLA180 SMV64--E
24-Jun-2021

Dear Leonard Pereira,

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your experience at ETHOZ. Your feedback greatly reaffirms the hard work we have put in to serve you well, especially Jonathan. Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we are glad to know that we are able to meet your expectations. Once again, congratulations to you for winning our contest! We will appreciate it if you can pass this forward and recommend us to your friends and family. Thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to seeing you again!

Dennis, Owner of Mercedes Benz C180, verified customer
Very professional  Posted on 08-Jun-2021
I was served by Jonathan from Ethoz Group Tampines, and he was very professional in attending to my car servicing requirements. I was late for 45mins to run an errand and he has also waited patiently for me to arrive. A follow-up call was also given when I am on my way to the workshop. My car was also ready within two hours, and I am satisfied with the waiting time. - Dennis, Owner of Mercedes Benz C180 SKG77--T
09-Jun-2021

Dear Dennis,

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your experience at ETHOZ. Your feedback greatly reaffirms the hard work we have put in to serve you well. Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we are glad to know that we are able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Paul Siew, Owner of Hyundai Elantra, verified customer
Very satisfied with excellent & professional services  Posted on 12-Apr-2021
Send vehicle for repair served by Scheming and was with me all the way to do reporting and later request for report for police report that was responded immediately by phone.no number was available and car was temporary fix for 4 weeks to use . When number was available less than a day to fixed. Very satisfied with excellent services provided. A professional service. - Paul Siew, Owner of Hyundai Elantra SJP9--P
16-Apr-2021

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it will definitely go a long way in helping us to improve better. I am glad to know that you were satisfied with your experience with our staff and ETHOZ. Once again, thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ. It has been our pleasure to serve you well. We look forward to see you again.

YOONG WENG CHEONG, Owner of Nissan Note, verified customer
Well Recommended!  Posted on 19-Mar-2021
For public holiday emergency towing service performed by Ethoz sub-contractor from another workshop to Ethoz workshop, be sure to request immediate phone call update if failure to do so on the spot as that third party SOP requires owner to be present and the workshop to be opened to witness the exercise even during public holidays, unlike other comparable third party towing companies in the market which has no such SOP to observe. - YOONG WENG CHEONG, Owner of Nissan Note SFX77--S
19-Mar-2021

Dear Valued Customer,

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with ETHOZ and we met your expectations. Thank you for taking time to share your compliments for us and we hope to serve you again soon!

Eng Joo Lim, Rented Nissan XTrail SMK727A, verified customer
Kudos to Ethoz  Posted on 28-Dec-2020
Kudos to Ethoz for being accommodating to my wants and even went out to bid a Registration Number for me at my request. The team is responsive to service needs. I leased the X-Trail for about 2 years now and my experience with them is good. To be fair, i never visited Ethoz outlet, everything was sent to me at my location. So i rated Outlet Experience as “average” just because i never experienced Ethoz outlet. - Eng Joo Lim, Rented Nissan X-Trail SMK727A
28-Dec-2020

Dear Joo Lim,

Chaililing
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Dec-2020
Trusted company and excellent customer service  Posted on 02-Dec-2020
Hi Ethoz Group,
I am your regular customer and have a long term vehicle contract with your company. I would like to recognize the excellent customer service tendred by Mr. Rainer Ng. He always been helpful whenever we need his advises and even after working hours he still willing to reply to our enquiry. We have signed a 5 years contract with Ethoz and we looking forward to have more business relationships with the company. Thank you.
03-Dec-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for the kind feedback. It is great to know about your wonderful experience with our staff- Rainer at ETHOZ. I am happy to know that we could be of help and made your day. I will definitely relay these compliments to Rainer and the rest of the team! We will continue to provide you with better quality products and services, and we hope to see you soon!

Nazri Oyhman, Owner of Audi A7 SDK861B, verified customer
Jonathan is excellent, proactive  Posted on 27-Nov-2020
Jonathan is excellent, proactive and must say also very thoughtful although first time being served by him. From at point of recording the accident report, he was reassuring with empathy on me being in a lot of anxiety. Complete offering of information including on options of workshops and also frequent updates on progress of repair work is really outstanding. Thanks Ethoz, and your priced asset Jonathan. Best Regards Nazri Othman - Nazri Oyhman, Owner of Audi A7 SDK861B
01-Dec-2020

JamilahLong
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Oct-2020
Excellent Sales Service  Posted on 05-Oct-2020
I would like to extend my compliment to Ethoz Sales Personnel, Ms. Felina Chin for being very responsive. She is polite and provide professional advice to me throughout my enquires on the car leasing procedure.

Felina has been accommodative by letting us collect our lease car on a Saturday. She has prepared the lease documents before hand and gave me a detailed explanation prior to car collection. Handover was smooth.

Her after sales follow up was indeed excellent! She is very thoughtful and even care to WhatsApp me (at around 11pm on day of car collection) just to ensure that the car was in good order.

I would definitely recommend my contacts to look for Felina if they want to rent/lease a vehicle from Ethoz. My family & I are happy with your service, Good Job Felina!

Ms. Jamilah Long
06-Oct-2020

Dear Jamilah,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it is our pleasure to serve you well. ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

Thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ as your preferred business partner and we look forward to an enduring partnership.

JackieVijay
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Aug-2020
Felina, Edmund and Brian's excellent service.  Posted on 31-Aug-2020
I have has a courteous sales officer Felina who met all my needs and arranged the car for me at the time I needed it. She also extended my time to give the car back due to work reasons.

Edmond has made excellent adjustments when the IU unit has not worked by giving me a car immediately and met all my needs as well in the rush i was in. Edmond went the extra mile ro apologies for the default in the IU unit when we returned the car.

Brian has been been very courteous and helpful in checking the car and signing the documents when I was in a hurry to rush back to work.

All in all was a very great experience
31-Aug-2020

Clement Cheong, Linda Lau & Bryant Eng
Senior Vice President- Operations &
Senior Vice President- Vehicle Leasing

dauneneo
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Aug-2020
Excellent Service  Posted on 28-Aug-2020
I just rented a Hyundai Elantra car for my company for one year. I was impressed for the car and the quality that this company has to offer. The two year car they had seemed like a brand new one. Joey Teo has gone the extra mile to make sure that my budget as well as my needs are met. Kudos for the exemplary service, and look forward to a positive driving experience and long term partnership.

31-Aug-2020

Bernicesoh
0 forum posts Joined on 25-Aug-2020
Our 1st choice for vehicle leasing Co - ETHOZ  Posted on 26-Aug-2020
Have worked with Ethoz Car leasing for the past few years.

Would like to complement Mr Marcus Chay from Ethoz. His industry knowledge, customer advice and assistance throughout the process of leasing a vehicle, leaves me reassured that I'm in good hands. He also making sure that all options have been organised and quoted with quick respond.

And even answering calls and emails out of office hours without any complaints which his hard work is so much appreciated.

I would not hesitate in recommending Ethoz Car leasing to anybody with such needs.
01-Sep-2020

Zfric
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Aug-2020
Excellent service!  Posted on 06-Aug-2020
My Company SASS have leased 4 vehicle from Ethoz for the past 5 years while i was in charge of vehicle Fleets. Their always been extremely satisfied with their level of service and professionalism especially Mr Tsai & Miss Alice has always been happy to assist with any queries, service requests, organising change-overs etc. The full team are very professional. I have found Ethoz very good value for Service.
06-Aug-2020

Clement Cheong, Linda Lau & Bryant Eng
Senior Vice President- Operations &
Senior Vice President- Vehicle Leasing

Destch
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Aug-2020
Excellent customer service & good condition of vehicle  Posted on 05-Aug-2020
Renewed the rental of the van after 5yrs for another 3years The van went for a minor overhaul & Repairs/conditioning before redelivered back to me. Mr Alex that handled the renewal process is very helpful and pro-active. Ethoz provided a very competitive package and the after service during the rental period is very prompt and good.

06-Aug-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are delighted to know of your pleasant experiences with our staff and ETHOZ for the services rendered. Your feedback is a great encouragement and endorsement of our colleague’s efforts and professionalism.

We will communicate your compliments to our staff and ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

Once again, thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ as your preferred business partner and we look forward to an enduring partnership.

Bryant Eng
Senior Vice President, Vehicle Leasing (Commercial)

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ) Next »