Consumer Reviews of ETHOZ Group Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »
Fpchong
91 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2005
My long term transport partner  Posted on 31-Mar-2020
We had been using Ethoz Group Ltd to solve my company's transportation issues since 2013 for both private car and commercial van. We lease a Kia Forte for a year for our salesman and Nissan NV200 Cdi to replace another rental van from another provider.

We no longer had to worry about the replacement vehicles whenever there is a need to send the vehicles for preventive maintenance or LTA inspection.

We was given a used NV200 which had complete their 5years fleet agreement by MNC and it served us very well until 2 years ago we are offered a brand new one at the same lease price per month.

My designated sales representative from Ethoz had always keep in closed contact with us and they will always give the best solutions to our needs or feedback.

So far technical issues can be solved in house at either their Bukit Batok and Tampines Workshop and also Nissan Service Centre too.
We are looking into more years together with Ethoz for the years to come.
01-Apr-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are delighted to know of your pleasant experiences with our staff and ETHOZ for the services rendered. Your feedback is a great encouragement and endorsement of our colleague’s efforts and professionalism.

We will communicate your compliments to our staff and ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

Once again, thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ as your preferred business partner and we look forward to an enduring partnership.

JimmyLim231163
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Apr-2020
Ecab Car rental servicing  Posted on 04-Apr-2020
I have rented my car from ethoz for more than 2 years. Great and efficent. Sent my car for servicing at ethoz tampines branch. Vehicle is always well maintained. Whenever there is a issue with the rental car, the breakdown team will be there to assist in a shortest time possible. Waited less than 1 hr for breakdown mechanic to come down.

I would like to commend Bryan for his excellent and friendly service. And also to the previous service engineer, suhelmi who has serve me the who attended to me the last few visits. Post Management Response

Warehouse1970
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Apr-2020
Operation Staff - Jeffrey Ho  Posted on 02-Apr-2020
Very prompt response to quires and patiently explain to problem which occurred to my vehicle. Jeffery (OM) is friendly and understanding to our working situation and made changes to accommodate to our operation.
02-Apr-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it will definitely go a long way in helping us to improve better. I am glad to know that you were satisfied with your experience with our staff and ETHOZ. Once again, thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ. It has been our pleasure to serve you well. We look forward to see you again.

JennyYeo
0 forum posts Joined on 02-Apr-2020
ETHOZ OPERATIONS DEPT  Posted on 02-Apr-2020
Up to date swift response from operations dept.

Rick from operations dept had attended cases swift and smoothly.

Arrangements was well done.

Keep it up!

Jenny Yeo
Executive Sales cum Export Co-ordinator
02-Apr-2020

Dear Jenny,

AileenSoh
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Mar-2020
Rental and Services by Ethoz Sales Personnel  Posted on 31-Mar-2020
Sales Personnel Jacqueline is very professional and helpful. Prompt on replying to enquiries I have too.
Would recommend to my friends and colleagues.

Dear Aileen,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it is our pleasure to serve you well. ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

Thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ as your preferred business partner and we look forward to an enduring partnership.

skeang
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Mar-2020
Excellent Services and Reasonble Price  Posted on 31-Mar-2020
Have been liaising with Ann from Ethoz for about 2 years +. I will always reach out to her for any car issue/matter. She is really patience, responsive and contactable on my request. She always go extra mile and provide the best service she can.

Her service re-affirms why I always choose ETHOZ for any car rental / services matter.

MaggieLui
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Mar-2020
Excellent service  Posted on 27-Mar-2020
Jonathan provided experienced and informational service.
The work was done quick with quality.

Dear Maggie,

Xemin
0 forum posts Joined on 14-Nov-2012
Commendation on staff  Posted on 27-Mar-2020
I got to know Alex, through my company. It had been more than 3 years since I first knew him. And truly it was a remarkable experience with Alex Ng (Senior Relationship Manager) from Ethoz Group. From business client to friendship.

He goes the extra mile to make his customers happy and will follow up the updates of our company's rental vehicles. When it comes to accident claims and servicing of the vehicles, Alex and his team responds to our queries and needs diligently. Upon receiving a WhatsApp message on an accident, Alex will immediately call me and find out if me or my crew are fine. Humanity over business. That's what makes customer service a key in business.

Once again, thanks to Alex and his team for the excellent service received over the past few years.
27-Mar-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are delighted to know of your pleasant experiences with Alex and ETHOZ for the services rendered. Your feedback is a great encouragement and endorsement of our colleague’s efforts and professionalism.

We will communicate your compliments to Alex and ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

TANSUANSAN
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Mar-2020
Accident claim  Posted on 24-Mar-2020
Thanks to Mr. Suhelmi and his technical team for promptly processing my accident claims and repairing my car. Execellent service, keep it up!
Did the whole claim process smoothly for my car.
25-Mar-2020

fredericksim
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Mar-2020
Car Rental Services  Posted on 23-Mar-2020
It was a remarkable experience with Kenny liau (Senior Relationship Manager) from Ethoz Group. He know his job well and go extra mile to make their customers happy and they will follow up the servicing of the car. Mr Kenny and his team answered diligently without fail to all our whatapps and calls. Car was perfect condition and clean. Once again, thanks to Mr Kenny and the team for great assistance and smooth transaction
24-Mar-2020

Dear Frederick,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are delighted to know of your pleasant experiences with Kenny and ETHOZ for the services rendered. Your feedback is a great encouragement and endorsement of our colleague’s efforts and professionalism.

We will communicate your compliments to Kenny and ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

phik1979
0 forum posts Joined on 23-Mar-2020
Accident claim  Posted on 23-Mar-2020
Well equipped staffs and overall experineced was good. Recommended
24-Mar-2020

tohweelan
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Mar-2020
Car Rental Services  Posted on 20-Mar-2020
We are glad that we had a few rented cars from Ethoz Group Ltd and was happy to be served by their Sales Manager, Ms Ann Goh.
She provide us on good service in term of car sales also provide good advise on car information.
She also liaise for us on when the cars are due for servicing.

Thank You.

Dear Wee Lan,

Louis45678
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Mar-2020
Good service  Posted on 20-Mar-2020
Being serve by Tsai En and his service is good

Dear Louis,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are delighted to know of your pleasant experiences with Tsai En and ETHOZ for the services rendered. Your feedback is a great encouragement and endorsement of our colleague’s efforts and professionalism.

We will communicate your compliments to Tsai En and ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

Angelinepeh
0 forum posts Joined on 22-Apr-2013
Good service  Posted on 19-Mar-2020
Very pleased with the service provided by Ethoz Group Ltd, whenever we encounter problems or rather need assistance, The salesperson or staff will attend to us with swift response

Dear Angeline,

Damianhshan
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Mar-2020
Excellent Service  Posted on 07-Mar-2020
I'm privileged to be served by RM Nicholas..He's much more then just selling his co. Services in rental of commercial vehicle . I requested for a used vehicle for rental and he make sure I'm given the best one possible. In my one year of use since, I have zero issue with the van and I'm very grateful for that as my business does not allow me any down time. Although I will be given a spare van should my van broke down or servicing, but nothing beats driving my own van. From day one, I felt extremely assured by his very pro-active demeanor. I never need to call him to check on anything. He will always be first to call/text me wherever a need arises. When I enquire on some rental/financial issues, he will definitely reply and give a definite answer within that day, which I thought I can hardly fault him. His love for his work, makes me not just have full faith with him but also a great amount of trust with Ethoz. I hope Nicholas will continue to provide excellent service as in service line, we need more of such people.

Dear Damian,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are delighted to know of your pleasant experiences with Nicholas and ETHOZ for the services rendered. Your feedback is a great encouragement and endorsement of our colleague’s efforts and professionalism.

We will communicate your compliments to Nicholas and ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

• « Back ( 1 2 ) Next »