Consumer Reviews of ETHOZ Group Ltd

• « Back ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Next »
Fpchong
92 forum posts Joined on 20-Apr-2005
My long term transport partner  Posted on 31-Mar-2020
We had been using Ethoz Group Ltd to solve my company's transportation issues since 2013 for both private car and commercial van. We lease a Kia Forte for a year for our salesman and Nissan NV200 Cdi to replace another rental van from another provider.

We was given a used NV200 which had complete their 5years fleet agreement by MNC and it served us very well until 2 years ago we are offered a brand new one at the same lease price per month.

My designated sales representative from Ethoz had always keep in closed contact with us and they will always give the best solutions to our needs or feedback.

So far technical issues can be solved in house at either their Bukit Batok and Tampines Workshop and also Nissan Service Centre too.
We are looking into more years together with Ethoz for the years to come.
01-Apr-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are delighted to know of your pleasant experiences with our staff and ETHOZ for the services rendered. Your feedback is a great encouragement and endorsement of our colleague’s efforts and professionalism.

We will communicate your compliments to our staff and ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

Once again, thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ as your preferred business partner and we look forward to an enduring partnership.

Zfric
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Aug-2020
Excellent service!  Posted on 06-Aug-2020
My Company SASS have leased 4 vehicle from Ethoz for the past 5 years while i was in charge of vehicle Fleets. Their always been extremely satisfied with their level of service and professionalism especially Mr Tsai & Miss Alice has always been happy to assist with any queries, service requests, organising change-overs etc. The full team are very professional. I have found Ethoz very good value for Service.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it will definitely go a long way in helping us to improve better. I am glad to know that you were satisfied with your experience with our staff and ETHOZ. Once again, thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ. It has been our pleasure to serve you well. We look forward to see you again.

songko
0 forum posts Joined on 06-Aug-2020
Truck Leasing with Great Service!  Posted on 06-Aug-2020
Ethoz has been providing my company with great service for our truck leasing requirements! The service team has been responsive and very helpful in answering our queries and addressing our needs! Even though we have been renting pre-owned trucks, they have been performing up to expectations and the servicing team has been very helpful and polite in arranging for our servicing and repairs.

Destch
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Aug-2020
Excellent customer service & good condition of vehicle  Posted on 05-Aug-2020
Renewed the rental of the van after 5yrs for another 3years The van went for a minor overhaul & Repairs/conditioning before redelivered back to me. Mr Alex that handled the renewal process is very helpful and pro-active. Ethoz provided a very competitive package and the after service during the rental period is very prompt and good.

Cherlynpang
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Aug-2020
Car Lease  Posted on 04-Aug-2020
Salesperson is very helpful and prompt, usually I liaise with Rainer Ng. If I need other issue, he is always very helpful. Beside that, their other services is also excellent. But the price sometimes is quite high. Now all my companies car/vans under them.
04-Aug-2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it is our pleasure to serve you well. ETHOZ will continue to strive towards providing quality services to all our valued customers.

Thank you for entrusting and choosing ETHOZ as your preferred business partner and we look forward to an enduring partnership.

Ginalky
0 forum posts Joined on 28-Jul-2020
Car rental  Posted on 28-Jul-2020
I choose Ethoz ( Orix) which is reputable & Service many of my Japanese bosses as these was my personal experiences with Pentel
Right now I'm leasing a car for 6 months, the past days, all are in high level & Good services from Ms Ann Goh personally and will definitely recommend to any friends & Corporates
The quality care taken of the car I feels assure will be grown to best for the future.
29-Jul-2020

ALLANSOHBEST
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Jul-2020
BESTSERVICE  Posted on 24-Jul-2020
YOUR CONSULTANT MR.JONATHON LIM IS VERY HELPFUL.
27-Jul-2020

Clement Cheong
Senior Vice President- Operations

willie001
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jun-2020
Keep up good work, Ethoz!  Posted on 26-Jun-2020
I m impressed w Ethoz, Ann, Jonathan, Bryan, Gavin & The Tampines Team ! Professional & Well articulated in CRM. Leasing T&C are reasonable, rates competitive. Mechanical issues over my last 2 years were well responded to & Resolved quickly. Will embark on my 5th renewal soon! Keep up the good work guys !.
26-Jun-2020

Fionloh
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Jun-2020
Good job for Rainer and his team  Posted on 21-Jun-2020
We had been using Ethoz Group Ltd to solve my company's transportation issues . Rainer and his team are very helpful and understanding towards customer need.
23-Jun-2020

Norizal_Yusuff
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Jun-2020
Satisfied Customer  Posted on 17-Jun-2020
I wanted to rent a car during Hari Raya two years ago and was introduced by a friend of mine to Ethoz. Now, whenever I want to rent a car i will think of Ethoz.

I am pleased with the recent service and transaction done by Customer Service provider Evelyn. She is professional, polite and swift with her responses. For any promotions she will keep me up to date.

The process of renting a car from Ethoz is seamless.

Thank you for your excellence service!!

nace2000
0 forum posts Joined on 17-Jun-2020
Excellent Service by Ann Goh  Posted on 17-Jun-2020
Ann Goh has been very helpful and resourceful in helping to recommend and ensure smooth transactions involving the rental of fleet vehicles. I would highly recommend her expert services to others.

CCCT
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Jun-2020
Excellent customer service  Posted on 16-Jun-2020
We had been using Ethoz Group Ltd to solve my company's transportation issues since 2013 for both private vehicle & Commercial van. We lease about 10 vehicles in total.

We no longer had to worry about the replacement vehicles whenever there is a need to send the vehicles for preventive maintenance or LTA inspection. The replacement car was always delivered on time.

PatrickMcCarthy
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Jun-2020
Customer Focussed  Posted on 12-Jun-2020
I have leased a car from Ethoz for the past 3 years and have always been extremely satisfied with their level of service and professionalism, and of course the vehicle itself! Joey has been my relationship manager and has always been happy to assist with any queries, service requests, organising change-overs etc. The full team are very professional. I have found Ethoz very good value for money having shopped around other providers, Ethoz have always been best value for money...
15-Jun-2020

vivienlim
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Jun-2020
Excellent customer service from SRM - Ms Ann Goh  Posted on 10-Jun-2020
I was an ex-client of Ethoz before and after our leasing contract ended for a while, SRM, Ms Ann Goh came approached me and updated me with the latest offers available in their company.

She was able to listen to my concern and she assures me that I will not face the same situation again. True to her words, she provided me with better conditions after finding out about my previous unpleasant experience.

Subsequently, we closed the deal and she follows closely through whenever I have inquiries or requests from her. Her attention to detail, great communication skills, and ready smile made the experience even better than I expected.

Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended.

Thank you, Ann. I appreciate it.
10-Jun-2020

Dear Vivien,

FioLaw
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Jun-2020
Dedicated staff and excellent service!  Posted on 10-Jun-2020
I have been working with Marcus and Joey since I joined my company 2 years ago. They have been very helpful and professional in providing their support to our needs. They are always fast to respond to our requests which definitely make my job easier.

We would not hesitate to recommend Ethoz for their professionalism and excellent services.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Fiona Law