Related Categories

Features
4/5 Performance
Design
4/5 Price
3 out of 3 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

chuayl
0 forum posts Joined on 18-Feb-2019
Esatto Massa MA-S62 Speaker upgrade , very good!  Posted on 18 Feb 2019

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 5/5

Suzuki Swift

After driving my Suzuki Swift for more than 5 years and using DLS reference speakers , time to upgrade to a better speakers and Autoimage Enterprise recommended the Esatto Massa MA-S62 which sounded very good at the test panels but when they installed the Esatto speakers in the car , the results was simply fantastic....! Highly recommend this pair of speakers at a reasonable price. Very satisfied!

The clarity for sound separation and powerful mid bass . Overall , the price is reasonable for a Italian Branded Speaker.

Not applicable

Danllz
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Feb-2019
EAT - Esatto Amazes Totally  Posted on 01 Feb 2019

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 4/5 Price 3/5

Honda Odyssey

This system really resolves my dilemma between choosing to keep my original
HU (for the 360degree cam) and enjoy great sounds. By combining both the DSP and Amp in 1, it saves on precious real estate while evoking soul stirring quality music. Skipping pass all The technicalities, if seeing is believing, then let your ears be the best judge of this system.Definitely worth a trip down before u decide on your next Set up.

- Customisable and expandable range (paired with different speaker set up) to suit all various Budget
- save space

Good performance for an integrated DSP/Amp  Posted on 28 Jan 2019

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 4/5

Renault Scenic

The integrated Esatto DSP + Amp not only saves precious real estate in the car, but it also possesses exceptional DSP processing to produce really good music. The DSP processing surprisingly is better than many others at this price range. It also have many useful and practical features such as direct streaming of music from mobile devices to the DSP using Bluetooth - thus preventing loss of audio quality by bypassing the stock HU. Preset tuning configurations can also be easily changed via an mobile phone App to suit various scenarios if need be, e.G. For Family experience or Driver experience. The integrated Amp provides 50W RMS each channel which will be sufficient for both stock and the usual aftermarket speakers, although a higher output may be better to drive those power-hungry speakers. But at this price range, nothing to complain about design, performance and features.

- Direct Bluetooth streaming to DSP (bypass HU)
- Exceptional DSP processing
- Small and easy to hide away
- Reasonable pricing