Related Categories

Features
4.5/5 Performance
Design
4/5 Price
6 out of 6 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

hudeelation
Premium User hudeelation
0 forum posts Joined on 30-Nov-2018
Cost-effective and pleasant smelling  Posted on 30 Nov 2018

Design 4/5 Price 5/5

Lexus ES300h

Sonax never fails to amaze. This product does exactly what it's name suggests: producing a glossy shine after washing. I am certain that it has strong cleaning power because I park under trees with industrial vehicles passing by my car frequently when commuting and all that road grime is gone in one wash.

The shine is certain to have. It definitely leaves whatever existing car wax/surface detailants on and water beading is not affected. I am not sure whether it imparts any hydrophobicity but the cleaning power and gloss is all you need from this bottle.

At $15 for a 1 litre bottle, or even cheaper during promotional periods, it is quite a bargain.

Glossy shine, clean surface after the wash.

Perhaps the texture is not as smooth as other car washes infused with wax.

Badieboy
Premium User Badieboy
48 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
One of the better shampoos I have tried so far  Posted on 06 Jul 2014

Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Honda Accord

I only need a capful and a pail of water and it is more than sufficient to wash the whole car. It is so easy to apply using a sponge and I knew the car is going to be shiny even before washing it off. Indeed it shines brilliantly.

Smooth slippery feeling during washing and after washing.

More pricy than the other brands

Divers
Premium User Divers
309 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Cleans effectively. Glossy look  Posted on 06 Jun 2014

Design 4/5 Price 5/5

Mazda 3

The Sonax Gloss Shampoo Concentrate cleans effectively well. Leave a glossy look.

For those who wants more suds, pour the shampoo into the pail and fills with water. This will make the shampoo with lots of suds.

For those who wants less suds. Fill the pail with water first and pour the shampoo in. This is will have less suds.

The shampoo smells good. Refreshing. Cleans well.

Not too expensive
Cleans well
Smells refreshing.

May need more water than usual to wash away the suds

Matoonia
Premium User Matoonia
1348 forum posts Joined on 29-Apr-2010
Great car wash shampoo  Posted on 27 May 2014

Volkswagen Passat

Actually I believe most car wash shampoo are the same. The main objective of the car wash shampoo is to lubricate the dirt so that it's easy to remove. This sonax car shampoo does this well. Does not feel very soapy to the hands, which some other brands do. Dirt comes off easily after application

No strong smell, or overly soapy sensation on the hands

Beebob
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Jul-2013
The super cleaner and water repeller.  Posted on 11 May 2014

Nissan Fairlady

I am glad I got this the other day while shopping for my car's needs. I had just got home from touring in Malaysia, and there were some insect splats that got onto my car's exterior. Getting to know that this Sonax Gloss Shampoo Concentrate can clean the insect splats, along with giving the protecting coat that repels rainwater, I went ahead to try it. Insect splats and stains were easily removed within a few wipes, and also after applying a few coats on my windscreen, I noticed that rainwater were repelled effectively when driving through the rain. They roll off my windscreen almost like I applied a layer of wax/oil. Now, I can comfortably have a good view of the front without the annoying raindrops blurring my view.

Effectively cleans stains and repels water.

After my first bottle finished, I went around looking for another bottle. I must say it was quite tough to find a bottle of this.

KarKool
0 forum posts Joined on 27-Sep-2013
Concentrate on cleaning it quickly with much strength.  Posted on 28 Oct 2013

Land Rover Freelander

The Sonax Gloss Shampoo Concentrate cleans stained metal or even tiles efficiently! Had grabbed this to try it out, and it works like a charm! I have stained tiles at home due to my children spilling food and drinks. It removed the dirt quickly and efficiently! Application is as simple as 1, 2, 3. Removal was also easy, with just a few wipes, and stains would be removed.

Cleans efficiently and effectively.

Quite an expensive product.