Related Categories

Features
4/5 Performance
Design
4/5 Price
5 out of 5 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Will_I_Am
Premium User Will_I_Am
1442 forum posts Joined on 07-Nov-2002
All Purpose Handy Cloth Set  Posted on 20 Jul 2017

Design 4/5 Price 5/5

BMW 428i

These comes in a set of 3 with different cloth texture for various purposes. Came in handy using it with their Crystal Coat Spray. One for buffing. One for the finishing wipe. And the 3rd one for general use.

1. High water absorbent

4475 forum posts Joined on 09-Apr-2015
Good Quality Cloth Set for all purposes  Posted on 13 Jul 2017

Design 4/5 Price 3/5

Ford Mondeo

Received this from SGCM Bullsone promo giveaway.

It's detailing cloth set from Bullsone, a Korean car care company, and includes three different cloths for three different aspects of detailing - the beige-brown cleaning cloth (for the washing or drying), the chalk green "optic lens" cloth and the orange polishing cloth.
All are 40x40cm and come rolled up neatly in a easy to open plastic pack, which has a circular cutout over the cleaning cloth for you to test feel.

For starters, the cleaning/drying cloth feels like a regular microfibre cloth, similar in texture and thickness to those from cheap car cloth sets that can be found in the hypermarket or petrol kiosk. It also seems to have similar water absorbency and drying capability and is quite soft, but not very thick.
It works well for gentle scrubbing of dirt during the washing phase. For drying, it will pick up a decent amount of water (better than a typical cloth but not quite like a proper waffle weave), though as with similar cloths it tends to be somewhat ineffective once it's damp. It's typical when it comes to washing the cloth itself.

The "optic lens" glass cloth has a different, very smooth texture almost akin to sateen, and has a visible straight weave that reminds me a bit of jeans. It works well for cleaning glass and is probably much less likely to leave marks, allowing you to get a clearer view. It also picks up dirt well, but it seems to be like a chamois in that the dirt gets trapped inside and can't be scrubbed out easily - soaking it in soap/detergent water and wringing it out gets the dirt marks out more easily, so this cloth is harder to wash. So I would advise that it's best used for final touch rather than first round of glass cleaning...

Last is the polishing cloth which I have not yet put to use as I have no surfaces that would need this one's treatment. Regardless, I can tell you that it has yet a different texture from the other two; It is ultrafine and smooth, which I would judge makes it perfect for the intended use, or for buffing detailer.
However if you are doing some serious polishing I would think those round polishing pads are still better.

The whole set costs $19.90 from the official local retailer, which sounds about... Reasonable for a set like this. The packing also has no useful English so take note about which cloths are which.

"Optic Lens" cloth has a smooth texture better suited for glass than generic microfibre
Polishing cloth has ultrafine texture.
All three cloths don't have tags that can scratch surfaces
All cloths are soft and decent sized (40x40cm)

Cleaning/drying wash cloth feels generic and isn't big enough for efficient drying.
Glass cloth is hard to clean.
Could do with a storage case.
Korean packaging.
3 cloths aren't enough for a complete detailing process, haha.

AltisOwner
Premium User AltisOwner
NOS-ed
1486 forum posts Joined on 24-Apr-2016
Soft and easy to absorb water  Posted on 15 Jun 2017

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Toyota 86

This superfine cloths comes with 3 types of cleaning effects. The textures are good, soft and easy to absorb water that makes cleaning much easier.

Note: How come the Toyota mode selection don't have Altis to select? I have to select 86.

The size of 40cm by 40cm just nice. The softness of the cloths.

So far, nope

Jimmy1978
Premium User Jimmy1978
10 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2009
Best cleaning cloth  Posted on 02 Jun 2017

Design 4/5 Price 4/5

Toyota Sienta

Good and quality for car use. For daily application interior and exterior with good drying. Will buy again if needed.

Easy to dry. And easy to rinse the dirt off.

Nothing

Complete set for of cleaner for DIY enthusiast  Posted on 26 May 2017

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 3/5 Price 4/5

Volkswagen Golf

Comes 3 in a set. Usually have to hunt for different material for cleaning the glass, the car paint and polish.

Convenient for the ease of use

Super absorbent and relatively non abrasive. I tested the cloth on the back of my arm to see if it hurts. If it does, imagine using it to take the wax off? It may be effective, but are you also making a fine scratch on the clear coat

It in a foreign language. But not a deal breaker as you should be able to tell what cloth to use.