Related Categories

Features
5/5 Performance
Design
5/5 Price
12 out of 12 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Kemkoh
2 forum posts Joined on 01-Feb-2009
Best Investment - Essato Speakers!  Posted on 21 Jun 2020

Honda Jazz

In my many years of driving, I have never believed in spending over a thousand dollar to upgrade car audio system.

The only mod I did for my previous car was installing an active under seat subwoofer (Philips) at Autobacs for over $500 and replacing both front and rear speakers (Pioneer) by another installer at $400 plus.

I decided to do something different for my next car and have been searching/browsing the internet looking for new speakers and active subwoofer. *I do not want to replace the original Honda Head unit.

I collected my new Jazz RS from KAH Motors on 18 Jun. After changing rims & tires, I decided to call Ted to fix an appointment. He politely invites me to go down to check and test the varieties of products in his shop.

To be honest, before going down to Auto Image, I was already sold on Esatto Speakers after reading all the positive reviews in SGCARMART.COM.

Meeting Ted face to face for the first time and listening to his recommendation confirmed what other reviewers had said - passionate, friendly, professional and zero hard selling.

My wife and I were invited into their audio room to listen to the sound system. First, Ted played the Esatto Massa speaker ($480) and sound came out were great BUT I already knew I wanted the Esatto Comado ($680) and can't wait to test this speakers.

Both speakers really sound fantastic but Esatto Comado has slightly better clarity & punch. The most wonderful part is, I don't even need to buy a sub-woofer. The strong solid bass coming from Esatto Comado are simply awesome!

We cannot believe the sound coming from these speakers is like watching a movie sound effect in Golden Village or Cathay Cineplex.

We decided to go with the following on the spot:
a. Esatto Comado CO-S62 Component Speaker for Front & Rear
b. Esatto Digital Sound Processor
c. Soundguard Soundproofing for all the 4 doors (3 layers)

Thank you so much AUTO IMAGE, you have made our daily commute a sheer driving pleasure.

The above 3 combination is enough to blow and exceed our expectation with lost-less sound effect. We also get lifetime free sound-tuning service free of charge.

NONE

hollalicious
0 forum posts Joined on 10-Jun-2020
Best value for money speaker with superb clarity  Posted on 10 Jun 2020

Toyota Corolla

Install this speaker on my toyota corolla rumion and my car feels like in the movie theatre , sound is crystal clear even in loud volume. Along with esatto dsp amp, a perfect competition result. Used to be a focal fan but was totally blown away by this esatto review online, and the result amaze me much more than focal.

value for money and best of all come with 2 years warranty. superb sound quality and quality build.

basically none!

larrenkop84
0 forum posts Joined on 09-Nov-2019
Best component speaker  Posted on 10 Nov 2019

Honda Fit

Was looking for sound system to replace my car stock audio system. Visited many shops but finally chose Autoimage Esatto Comado CO-S62. Had a try out in their audio room and at first was trying the Esatto Massa speaker. Finally try out the Comado and decision is made to get the comado. The vocal was solid, clear and consistent. Instruments are also very clear. I dont know how to describe in words. Best is to sit in my car to listen and feel for yourself. Oh, sound proofing was also done on the doors. Really good to have them. Look at the pics i uploaded to see the original speaker (right) vs the Esatto Speaker (left)

Thank you Ted and team for working to my budget and they are also not pushy and very friendly.

Vocal was solid, clear and consistent. Sound of instruments are clear too. Give me more options of playing many songs and not going home on time. totally love it. Long driving journey is also very enjoyable.

NONE.

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer
Gamebot
0 forum posts Joined on 16-Jul-2013
Great natural sound  Posted on 25 Aug 2019

Toyota Harrier

Looking for an upgrade from stock speakers. Usually anything will be better. So was looking for something affordable. Ted recommended to me this Italian branded speakers. It turn out amazing during the demo. Was expecting to be out of range of my Budget. But turned out otherwise.

Natural sounds for voices. Clear distinct sound.

That I did not go for the high end one.

Peterblack
22 forum posts Joined on 13-Jun-2011
Warm Sound  Posted on 08 Jul 2019

Mitsubishi Outlander

Warm sounding pair of speakers. Bass is quite punchy when compared with other brands side by side. Clarity is definitely there and you need to hear it to really feel the mood.

Warm and punchy bass.

Non for the moment.

wenzhao96
0 forum posts Joined on 03-Jun-2019
Best Sounding Speaker I've ever heard.  Posted on 03 Jun 2019

Nissan Sylphy

This speaker totally changed how a music in car should sound like. The surround, the clarity and the bass was fantastic.

Everything this speaker gives

None

Dark_angle27
1 forum posts Joined on 12-Jan-2009
Great clarity and vocal  Posted on 06 Apr 2019

Kia Sorento

Just upgraded my speakers to the Esatto Comado component for the front and Esatto Massa coaxial for the rear. The sound clarity from these speakers is wonderful. Not sure if this is the way to descript speakers. The comado also reproduce vocals that sound very full with depth. Unlike cheaper speakers that sound hollow or empty. Best part, it deliver this SQ at a relatively reasonable price.

Very good sound quality at a relatively affordable price point.

Nil

MrLun
0 forum posts Joined on 04-Apr-2019
Esatto Comado Speaker  Posted on 04 Apr 2019

Honda Vezel

Just upgraded my car with Esatto Comado CO-S6 2 way component speakers. Was using another German Brand speaker and after the upgrade, I could listen to the fine details of the tweeters with batter clarity. The vocal qualities was much warmer which changed the driving mood so much better .All my friends who heard it said the same. Very good speakers!

I have compared many high end speaker at much higher price at about $850 to $1250 and paying $680 to have similar or better sound quality make every dollar well spend.

None

enjoycar
22 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2015
Best sounding speakers till date  Posted on 03 Apr 2019

Kia Sorento

I just installed the Esatto CO-S62C 2way component speakers . The improvement is beyond words after I upgraded the Esatto from Sinfoni speakers! When I played a jazz piece, the high hats (cymbals) sounded so real that when I closed my eyes, I could hear and feel the two pieces of metal banging against each other ! And I am not the only one who experienced it. When my friends heard, they experienced the same. We all agreed that the audiophile quality was simply good! Best experience in my car ever!

Warm and naturally sounding vocals

Nothing

JosephAng_210639
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Apr-2019
Impressive DSP with Bluetooth and Built in Amp  Posted on 01 Apr 2019

Volkswagen Sharan

Initially went down to Audio image to do sound proof for door. Due to itchness, tested the ICE system. I was an ICE enthusiast when i was in my 20s. My car boot space was totally used for ICE.

As i am a father of 2 now, I told them my requirements, everything to be installed under the seats and nothing in the boot.

The friendly staff gave me a good package and I decided to give it a try again.

I'd never expect the result to be so impressive and got even better after tuning by Ted.

Do not have to change the original headunit and can bluetooth directly to the DSP without compromising quality.

Small foot print, just with DSP to power up all 4 speakers and a passive subwoofer under the seat.

Sound clarify

Nil

gccp23
44 forum posts Joined on 04-Jan-2019
Best sounding components for that price range  Posted on 13 Mar 2019

Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Toyota Camry

I was deliberating for a long while on which component speakers of the same price range , hertz, German maestro, rainbow, audio system, helix, ground zero. Finally I selected esatto comando co-s62, which is not as advertised. It's made in Italy. The warm and clear notes swayed me over.

Kudos to auto image. They are trustworthy in their recommendation, and help me adhere to my budget. The bass is good enough, so they even said don't need install subwoofer. I am enjoying my ride even more now. In fact I actually stayed on more one more song after I had parked the car :)

Very clear in the vocals, and warm notes. Very good for songs recorded live.

Nothing ... yet

Whattheheck
204 forum posts Joined on 07-Jul-2016
Much Better Than Helix  Posted on 12 Mar 2019

Opel Astra

I have been using Helix speakers for my previous 2 cars and they were great.
I bought a new car and wanted to change my stock speakers so I went to my usual workshop.
They told me they got a new brand and model and I tested it and compared and found that it did sound better.
I bite the bullet and changed it and have not looked back.

Sound clarity especially for higher frequency range.

Nothing.