Related Categories

Features
5/5 Performance
Design
5/5 Price
8 out of 8 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

enjoycar
Premium User enjoycar
22 forum posts Joined on 15-Mar-2015
Best sounding speakers till date  Posted on 03 Apr 2019

Design 5/5 Price 5/5

Kia Sorento

I just installed the Esatto CO-S62C 2way component speakers . The improvement is beyond words after I upgraded the Esatto from Sinfoni speakers! When I played a jazz piece, the high hats (cymbals) sounded so real that when I closed my eyes, I could hear and feel the two pieces of metal banging against each other ! And I am not the only one who experienced it. When my friends heard, they experienced the same. We all agreed that the audiophile quality was simply good! Best experience in my car ever!

Warm and naturally sounding vocals

Nothing

JosephAng_210639
0 forum posts Joined on 01-Apr-2019
Impressive DSP with Bluetooth and Built in Amp  Posted on 01 Apr 2019

Design 5/5 Price 5/5

Volkswagen Sharan

Initially went down to Audio image to do sound proof for door. Due to itchness, tested the ICE system. I was an ICE enthusiast when i was in my 20s. My car boot space was totally used for ICE.

As i am a father of 2 now, I told them my requirements, everything to be installed under the seats and nothing in the boot.

The friendly staff gave me a good package and I decided to give it a try again.

I'd never expect the result to be so impressive and got even better after tuning by Ted.

Do not have to change the original headunit and can bluetooth directly to the DSP without compromising quality.

Small foot print, just with DSP to power up all 4 speakers and a passive subwoofer under the seat.

Sound clarify

Nil

gccp23
44 forum posts Joined on 04-Jan-2019
Best sounding components for that price range  Posted on 13 Mar 2019

Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Toyota Camry

I was deliberating for a long while on which component speakers of the same price range , hertz, German maestro, rainbow, audio system, helix, ground zero. Finally I selected esatto comando co-s62, which is not as advertised. It's made in Italy. The warm and clear notes swayed me over.

Kudos to auto image. They are trustworthy in their recommendation, and help me adhere to my budget. The bass is good enough, so they even said don't need install subwoofer. I am enjoying my ride even more now. In fact I actually stayed on more one more song after I had parked the car :)

Very clear in the vocals, and warm notes. Very good for songs recorded live.

Nothing ... yet