Related Categories

Features
4/5 Performance
Design
4/5 Price
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Jaspok

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 4/5 Price 3/5

I installed this on
Alfa Romeo 147

Bought this used amp solely based on the Audison brand and because it is made in Italy.

Initial configuration didn't bring out the power and clarity of it due to only 3 channel output switch was not selected. After a careful study on the manual and proper configuration by my installer, the front speakers and sub came alive and the SQ was really good even for an entry level amp.

The design and finishing is demure but modern and lasting complemented by an aluminum cover over the easy accessed controls. Had to install on my rear seats as it was slightly too long for under seat but turned out to be a better option as it was better ventilated and an eye candy(the blue-lighted SRX4 words) every time I opened the boot.

Made in Italy

Build and finishing

SQ quality

Easy access control on top

Support from Audison website

Good resale value

Mutiple selection 2,3 & 4 channels

Wide Size

Need more power(who doesn't want)

Must have good technical knowledge to tuned it to its best

LilOkie
0 forum posts Joined on 19-Aug-2013
The thumps from these may just knock a picture off the wall.  Posted on 27 Apr 2014
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 1/5

I installed this on
Chevrolet Epica

Installed this amp to supplement my audio system. Flexible; used as 3-channel. Incredible quality and plenty of thump. Great value; don't spend more money on an amp, this is all you need from a quality brand. Installation; for flush mounting it requires skill to make a professional-grade cut through carpet board due to unusual top surface profile. Other than that, very easy to install. An additional comment, the amp requires air space around the longer sides to cool. Amp is still okay with convection cooling, but cannot expose sides to any material without possible melting of that material or overheating the amp.

Simply loving the clarity of it even when turned up and out loud.

Quite an expensive unit.