Related Categories

Features
4/5 Performance
Design
3.5/5 Price
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

lekkahh
0 forum posts Joined on 21-Oct-2013
Bang for the buck speakers.  Posted on 05 Nov 2013
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 4/5 Price 5/5

I installed this on
Mazda CX5

These MTX CTC-260 had satisfied what I had always wanted - reasonably priced speakers. These speakers were powered by a 1000 watt 2 channel amp. These speakers do not sound bad at all. The only complaint is that the crossover could have been better. At VERY high volumes the crossover causes distortion in the tweeters due to its inability to filter the lower frequencies at the power being distributed. But, the speakers do have a very natural sound when equalized correctly. I can't complain. Recommended, since it's bang for the buck!

They sound really good when played at average volumes. It is also reasonably priced!

Suffers distortions when being played loud.

PEPPSI
0 forum posts Joined on 12-Sep-2013
Bang for the buck speakers.  Posted on 23 Sep 2013
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 3/5 Price 3/5

I installed this on
Kia Sportage

Suffers distortions when being played loud.