Related Categories

Features
4.5/5 Performance
Design
4.5/5 Price
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Melzleto
0 forum posts Joined on 13-Aug-2013
Compact little package of greatness  Posted on 30 Sep 2013
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 4/5
Design 5/5 Price 4/5

I installed this on
Chevrolet Captiva

This compact little amp can really make my Kenwood subs kick with super bass like nothing else. I can actually feel my car vibrating thanks to the subs now! It consistently delivers clean power to my subs and makes them boom. Even at high volumes, there isn't any sound distortion. And I've never had any overheating issues. Definitely one of the best amps out there!

Constant clean power supply makes subs kick hard and loud. So much power output subs don't have distortion even at loud levels. No overheating issues

None really

CloudStrifeX
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Jun-2013
Compact but full of power  Posted on 20 Jun 2013
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 3/5

This compact little amp can really make my Kenwood subs kick with super bass like nothing else. I can actually feel my car vibrating thanks to the subs now! It consistently delivers clean power to my subs and makes them boom. Even at high volumes, there isn't any sound distortion. And I've never had any overheating issues. Definitely one of the best amps out there.

Constant clean power supply makes subs kick hard and loud; so much power output subs don't have distortion even at loud levels; no overheating issues