Related Categories

Features
4/5 Performance
Design
5/5 Price
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

GongJiaoWei
Premium User GongJiaoWei
147 forum posts Joined on 28-Jun-2013
Sounds great and looks cool  Posted on 04 Jul 2013
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 3/5

It plays music directly from my iPhone 4s and I can even control from the unit itself. The music quality from all sources sounds very good and thanks to the changing lights it looks super cool in my car cabin. The mixtrax function is a very nice feature as it mixes up all my music and plays it seamlessly like a DJ. Now I cannot wait to get into my car everyday because of this unit.

Pwnstar
0 forum posts Joined on 24-Jun-2013
Does everything I want well and looks good too  Posted on 25 Jun 2013
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Like I said above, I just wanted a simple head unit that can play music from my iPhone 5 without any hassle, and play CDs as well. This set does that and more. It actually makes the audio in my car sound slightly better, and the music quality when I'm playing music from my iPhone is good. Radio and CD audio quality is also good. Plus, it looks super cool in my car especially at night with all those LED lights. But the best bonus with this unit is definitely the Mixtrax. I have a lot of club music, and the Mixtrax acts as a live DJ and mixes up my music (yes, even when playing from my iPhone)seamlessly. Wonderful.