Related Categories

4/5 Performance
Design
4.5/5 Price
2.5/5
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Saymoreburst
10 forum posts Joined on 07-Aug-2013
Cool coaxial speakers  Posted on 13 Aug 2013
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 2/5

These coaxial loudspeakers give hard pounding, low-bass, performing quite well with high tones too! Just like all other audio equipment, these will perform awesomely after burning in for some time. Comparing it to my mate's AV X6.5 who had never trusted in burning in, mine sounds way richer, giving smoother sound delivery and kicking bass! Crystal clear sounds are always my thing! The looks of these speakers are also quite awesome looking, sits in place and does their job well.

Smooth flow of sound waves; rich low, mid and high sounds, pounding bass.

May be quite costly for most average audiophiles.

LimKopiKing
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Jun-2013
Starts out good, but gets better after time  Posted on 11 Jun 2013
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 5/5 Price 3/5

Got this along with my Audison amp since the stock system on my 6 is just unclear pounding when it comes to bass, and the highs are very lacking. I'm powering this with an old JBL amp my friend had lying around and didn't want anymore and they sounded just average level good at first, but after a couple of weeks, they now sound great. The highs are sharp without being painful on the ears and crystal clear and the midbass is tight and very clear, even though there's not much kick.

I also quite like the looks of these speakers, and the build quality seems excellent and sturdy. I should probably be enjoying the audio these speakers pump out for a few more years at least.