Related Categories

Features
5/5 Performance
Design
4/5 Price
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

DotDOTdot
0 forum posts Joined on 20-Sep-2013
Rocks your bass buds!  Posted on 28 Dec 2013
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 2/5

I installed this on
Toyota Corolla

The first time I played these woofers with dubstep songs, it just made me chuckle for a moment, enjoying the pounding and thumping bass that the woofers deliver. Had these installed last month, and till now it still didn't fail to put a smile on my face every morning I drive to work. Low toned bass were delivered perfectly and powerfully, and mid toned sounds are delivered with a rocking feel. A must-have for those audiophiles out there!

Low toned bass delivery was powerful, 'thumping and pounding' effect. Mid and high toned are being delivered well with no distortions whatsoever.

The price