All Categories

Related Categories

Featured Products

Consumer Reviews of Kennol Dexron III (1L)

1 Reviewer

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 2/5

I installed this on
Chevrolet Cruze

I added this into my car with 120,000 kms on the clock. The transmission fluid was dirty, starting to have a brownish tint but was still transparent when put on a paper towel. I was worried that the transmission had not been serviced until now. No way to tell since I bought the car used. No problems shifting, the fluid just looked dirty. So when I did my filter change I decided to use this product since it states it has more additives. The transmission now seems to shift smoother and faster. This is the only thing that I have noticed. The fluid still has a little brownish tint but is way cleaner than it was. The fluid will most likely have to be changed several times before the red color comes back. I have driven the car for 30,000 kms now and the fluid still looks the same as it did when I changed it. I think the Kennol Dexron III fluid does what it says but nothing will fix a totally worn transmission. I am glad I added this fluid because it did improve the shifting. We all know a quick shifting transmission will last longer than one that just slides into gear . So I was pleased with the product when it improved the way the transmission shifted.

I love how this had made my transmission last longer.

Quite an expensive oil.