Related Categories

Features
4/5 Performance
Design
3.5/5 Price
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Bellominion
0 forum posts Joined on 31-Jul-2013
Fantastic tweeters.  Posted on 22 Apr 2014
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 4/5 Price 4/5

I installed this on
Ford Focus

For the money you simply cannot beat this set of tweeters. It comes with multiple mounting options for any installation. After I got these in my car and put some music to them, I was very impressed with the sound quality and their sensitivity. Some tweeters are too bright but these aren't, they blend very well and really raise the sound stage when mounted in the pillars. I mounted mine with the options of being able to move them back and forth in their pods in case I every want to play them off axis. With just using the headunit for amperage, they rock! Truly impressive tweeters for the money, hands down!

These tweeters produce the almost awesomest sounds ever!

Some may find the design a little weird. I did.

Rogerboy
0 forum posts Joined on 07-Aug-2013
Fantastic tweeters.  Posted on 20 Sep 2013
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 3/5 Price 5/5

I installed this on
Mazda 2

These tweeters produce the almost awesomest sounds ever!

Some may find the design a little weird. I did.