Related Categories

Features
5/5 Performance
Design
4/5 Price
1 out of 1 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Lightsabre
Premium User Lightsabre
145 forum posts Joined on 08-Mar-2010
Superb product! Definitely a good choice  Posted on 11 Feb 2014
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 5/5

I installed this on
Nissan Latio

Out of a few DVD head unit that I shortlisted, I proceed with this DVD player. As my current ride has only balance lifespan of 3.5 years, I do not wish to spend quite a hefty amount for this head unit change. Pioneer AVH 1650 is one of the best option for me with consideration to the features of this gadget vs the cost.

Upon installation, my immediate response was “Wow”. In my mind, I was wondering since when the FM transmission of channel 933 is so clear. The sound stays clean and clear with zero distortion. What I do next was to dig out my favourite CD, and blast it out.

I am really every moment of my journey back home enjoying the excellent audio singing from my favourite artist. Upon reaching the carpark of my house, I parked my car at one parking lot and stay in for close to 30 min, exploring this DVD head unit. The screen resolution is excellent and the icons look sharp. Have also tried their flagship feature of Mixtrax on my favourite CD. Will need to dig out those techno CDs to fully utilise this unique feature. Next, I manage to configure my favourite colour theme and background display.

For the next few days, I try to figure out how do I connect the head unit to my ipod. Overall quite a good bargain for this DVD head unit. Oh, I have tried to play some DVDs and the resolution is reasonably good with comfortable image size when viewing.

1. Good screen size and resolution
2. Mixtrax feature
3. Clean and clear sound

1. Quite a fair bit of fingerprint stains. Need to wipe it often to maintain its nice appearance

2. Comparable and link with ipod, but not android phones.