Related Categories

Featured Products

Editor's Review
Pioneer's flagship system lets you indulge in a delectable experience
08-12-2014  |  's Review
Pioneer's latest flagship Multimedia receiver boasts a new level of application connectivity, as well as an enhanced user interface for greater ease of use. Read More »
   Consumer Reviews of Pioneer AVH-X8650BT

Features
4.5/5 Performance
Design
4.5/5 Price
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

Sdsfxcvz
0 forum posts Joined on 26-Sep-2013
Awsome function HU  Posted on 08 Jun 2015
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 4/5

I installed this on
Toyota Wish

Got this HU fixed up last mth, functions are awesome for me. Initially the unit didn't work as well as now after the new integration of carplay but the next update of firmware solved the issue. Now I am getting quality sound for listening from my iphone and so with the carplay make life alot better. What i like the best would be the use of GPS, really like the double screen feature. On the HU it will show the "Map" and direction on how to go and on the phone it will show the step by step directional instruction. So basically if you see your screen and instruction is not very clear, refer to your phone for clearer text instructions. I also like that it does not lock down the navigation while on the move as sometimes there might be change of route and location so need to change while on the move. I am pretty much working well with siri so just ask siri to do the job will do. It takes time and practice to communicate with siri but once you get it right, its really simple and easy to do things like asking siri to help you message on the move and getting siri to change the location of navigation for you. I would say what i like best is the Carplay from this HU though initially when i got it, carplay was not even out yet. Appradio and other functions like bluetooth, nice quality display for videos and music playing all are superb too.

Carplay, easy to use, convenient

Wasn't very good when carplay first integrated in but fine after firmware update so for that short period wasn't very happy with it but now I am loving it

Andy4carz
0 forum posts Joined on 05-Sep-2013
A must-have player when I drive.  Posted on 25 Aug 2014
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 5/5 Price 3/5

I installed this on
Mitsubishi Lancer

Being a music lover, this I must say is an impeccable player. To me, Pioneer has always been at the top of my list when it comes to DVD player and because I drive, I need good system in my car too. Pioneer AVH-X8650BT is user-friendly, having all the latest apps applicable just at my fingertips, and not forgetting of course, the quality of music delivered is amazing, and videos with extended audio cables/adapters. One you won't regret having in your car.

The music and video quality.

The price. Well, I cant say much. Newly released = comes with a price to pay.