Related Categories

Featured Products

Editor's Review
The Bridgestone S007A - is it the perfect all-round performance tyre?
21-11-2018  |  's Review
We went up north to find out if the performance oriented Bridgestone Potenza S007A is a good all-rounder for the daily as well as spirited driving. Read More »
   Consumer Reviews of Bridgestone Potenza S007A

1 Reviewer
Features
5/5 Performance
Design
5/5 Price
1 out of 1 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

kobayashiGT
Premium User kobayashiGT
Supercharged
1834 forum posts Joined on 21-Oct-2013
Most anticipated UHP tyres i ever wanted!  Posted on 02 Jan 2019
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 5/5

I installed this on
Honda Accord

Been waiting to try these tyres for months. And I finally get my hands (grip) on it! I have been Bridgestone fans all along when I am still driving my puny Suzuki Carry, I have also been using Bridgestone. And now I manage to try the new S007A. This is a predecessor of the S001 which is already a very remarkable tyre.

The performance of S007A is responsive during dry weather as it has good steering feedback and it gives me more confidence with cornering.

During wet weather driving, which recently always rain. I have tested the tyres and I must say the performance of the wet is superb. It is still grippy during the wet.

And the tyres price itself very competitive among its competitor. It is delightful that the Bridgestone agent position the price so closely matched with other brands PI's models. It gives me more confidence to buy it.

Maybe I will write another feedback about the wear life as I cannot determine yet for now.

Superb wet driving conditions.
Grippy
good feedback.
Competitive pricing

Tyre pattern looks normal and bland. (but it still works like magic!)

spacer spacer spacer spacer spacer