Related Categories

5/5 Performance
Design
3.5/5 Price
2.5/5
2 out of 2 (100%) reviewers said they would recommend this product to a friend.

MONDalmond69
0 forum posts Joined on 28-May-2018
KR6S support 24/7 Recording!  Posted on 28 May 2018
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 3/5 Price 2/5

I installed this on
Hyundai i45

Recently purchased this car camera for my parents who is driving a i45. I was happy with my purchase! One of the reason is because the Marbella KR6S supports 24 hours recording! And also, park monitoring sensor has been embedded in the BOTH front and back camera! In another hand this product is able to also withstand the harsh environment.

The GPS logger able to capture accurate GPS data such as location and speed which can be very useful.

Biggie85
0 forum posts Joined on 24-May-2018
Wide Coverage Car Camera, both front & back!  Posted on 24 May 2018
I will recommend this product to a friend

Features 5/5 Performance 4/5
Design 4/5 Price 3/5

I installed this on
Kia Cerato

What i love the most about this product is that it has wide coverage at the front and the back camera. I can also transfer videos via the Camera Connect app on my smart phone. Marbella KR6S is able to withstand the harsh automotive environment as you know Singapore is such a humid country. The camera will automatically stop operation when the temperature hit certain degree and which is why i love this function so much!

There's 3 different modes of recording! Marbella KR6S will automatically sort out the file into 3 folders accordingly - Drive,Event,Parking. Which is so user friendly!